PDA

View Full Version : Lost City Rare Values?

Hovr
07-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Why isnt there any? lol.

JACKTARD
07-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Hopefully there will be some values for them soon.
They arent on yet for any of a number of reasons;
-We dont have the images to put onto habbox.com yet.
-The upper management have been busy and haven't got round to doing them just yet.

Jack,
Trade Expert.

Mr-Trainor
07-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Well I've given the images for all of the lost city furni to the Rare Values manager a few days ago, so all we need now are the values and a section to add them too, on the rare values page - something the technician has to do!, then they should be up.

JACKTARD
07-05-2009, 07:24 PM
oh ok, i didnt know :)

Mr-Trainor
07-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Lol k :)
I've been on a secret mission to re-collect missing sprites! xD

GoldenMerc
07-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Hopefully there will be some values for them soon.
They arent on yet for any of a number of reasons;
-We dont have the images to put onto habbox.com yet.
-The upper management have been busy and haven't got round to doing them just yet.
Thats just being lazy, you see Luke on the other hand is getting the images where as the managers should be.

Hovr
07-05-2009, 11:11 PM
Thats just being lazy, you see Luke on the other hand is getting the images where as the managers should be.

wot he said.. as the leading rare values site you expect them the 1st day the furni is in the catalog.

Netaxes
07-05-2009, 11:40 PM
Myself and the team have been working on the sprites, its not a one man team. For the new rares, the site technician adds the new sections to the rare values page so there is a snag there because Jin away im guessing. Hopefully we can get this sorted soon!

GoldenMerc
08-05-2009, 02:26 AM
That's why you can upload using things like uploadpicz, yes on the down side it did go down once but it lets you update faster...

Mr-Trainor
08-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Btw netaxes isn't doing sprites because I offered to do them since my freind has a museum containing most of the furni :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!