PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Stikies- How DO you DO that?!

NICJ
07-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Ok, so i remember AGES ago seeing stikies in weired places. I saw them the other day in wopees HfHs and i thought... HOW DO THEY DO THAT!? D:

Any ideas?

AgnesIO
08-05-2009, 06:59 AM
Called scripting i think :)

Casio
08-05-2009, 08:31 AM
Add me on Uk hotel zHabbo and ill do it for you and yes it is scripting but posters in black are allowed unless people make a big fuss about it

vito201-:D
08-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Add me on Uk hotel zHabbo and ill do it for you and yes it is scripting but posters in black are allowed unless people make a big fuss about it

Habbo have banned me many times for Posters in Black without any fuss involved around them...

But them again Habbo have banned me for "Being Shenk" and "Organising events against Sulake" so... you know... lol.

If you want to learn how it's done your best bet would be my site (The most up-to-date ENGLISH-speeking scripting site ;))

[I'm not allowed to say the URL... I'll just say that I'm called ShenkX and I have an interesting Google page about me? -cough-]

Casio
08-05-2009, 04:30 PM
I'll just say that I'm called ShenkX and I have an interesting Google page about me? -cough-]

Cough cough hint hint lol and shenk i use your site and some scripts might need updating ;)

Zak
08-05-2009, 04:46 PM
pib (posters in black)

done using artmoney

loads of people have still have rooms with stikis and posters in black, search 'Automotive' on habbo uk, top room I think. Thats something I did in 2006, nothing special......jst an example

cooljamiej
09-05-2009, 06:29 PM
can you tell us the link plz

Casio
10-05-2009, 12:11 PM
I dont think were allowed to say the link as its used as a scripting program :)

BlueRaven
10-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Posters in Black (PIB) is done in two methods (Old ones that I rememeber, dunno if there are newer ways)

1. ) Sending a packet via Application - This was the old way when Scripting proggies were in variety... you had 2 methods. The SOMEWHAT easy way.. and the longer way.

- The easy way was where you could just click a tab which said PIB and all you needed to do was enter the location you wanted the poster,the furni code and press a button. Bear in mind it would send a Client side clone which you need to kick in order to pick the poster from your hand and put it in the place you mentioned.

-The longer way was where you would open the Packet sender and type out the ENTIRE string of location,furni code,etc. Its not really that hard but its just annoying to most as you needed to type it out. You don't need to kick the Client Side clone, some applications you'd get the bugger.

2. ) "Breaking the walls" - This was what I call the LAZY script kiddies way. When it was discovered ALOT of people used it and claimed 1337ness. Its easier because you send a packet which messes up your habbo wall so that your wall STRETCHES. That way you can just pick the poster from your hand and place it like it were a normal wall.

The difference between the two is that the packet sending method took WAY too long, more hassle (Figuring out the poster code, typing the packets,discovering the location because if you wrote the wrong location your poster vanished off screen and you'd need to use the :furni to locate it again,etc etc) where as Breaking the wall just meant picking the poster and dropping it. Simple as.

'Course again I don't know if these are patched or not. I'm certain breaking must be patched. The user may have used the older methods.

I have not mentioned any Applications, I have not used any applications, I have no PIBS, I just answered the question relevant to my previous readings/knowledge. I come in peace!

Louiee
10-05-2009, 01:29 PM
I allways wondered how they do that ^^/

Zak
10-05-2009, 02:29 PM
it was better when you could change the colour of the stikis

Dada
11-05-2009, 08:57 AM
yeah but wasnt the colour changing stickys just clientside?

Blinger1
11-05-2009, 08:59 AM
yeah but wasnt the colour changing stickys just clientside?
No, "back in the day" it was serverside. This was probably until 05/06???

You'd set the colour to yellow, use WPE / Artmoney to set the colour from yellow to what ever you wanted, then opened up the sticky, wrote something in it, closed the sticky and BAM its done.

BlueRaven
11-05-2009, 12:19 PM
I know a room that still DOES actually have coloured stickies that was done from the old days and still remains. (Mainly because it was Passworded)Server side babeh.

You can still stumble across a few old rooms with coloured stickies. Even with teleporters in the door or furniture in the walls.

Blinger1
11-05-2009, 12:20 PM
I know a room that still DOES actually have coloured stickies that was done from the old days and still remains. (Mainly because it was Passworded)Server side babeh.

You can still stumble across a few old rooms with coloured stickies. Even with teleporters in the door or furniture in the walls.
Its not that impressive.. i have plenty of them, and according to one of Simmzy's rooms its still possible..

although if this was done as a 'trick' or not i do not know.

LoveToStack
11-05-2009, 03:22 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2iasdts.png

lololol

crazed
11-05-2009, 05:07 PM

lololol

Lol your room? Looks nice

Bradley.
11-05-2009, 08:04 PM

lololol

LOL! wow thats rly cool

12-05-2009, 12:36 AM
Posters in Black (PIB) is done in two methods (Old ones that I rememeber, dunno if there are newer ways)

1. ) Sending a packet via Application - This was the old way when Scripting proggies were in variety... you had 2 methods. The SOMEWHAT easy way.. and the longer way.

- The easy way was where you could just click a tab which said PIB and all you needed to do was enter the location you wanted the poster,the furni code and press a button. Bear in mind it would send a Client side clone which you need to kick in order to pick the poster from your hand and put it in the place you mentioned.

-The longer way was where you would open the Packet sender and type out the ENTIRE string of location,furni code,etc. Its not really that hard but its just annoying to most as you needed to type it out. You don't need to kick the Client Side clone, some applications you'd get the bugger.

2. ) "Breaking the walls" - This was what I call the LAZY script kiddies way. When it was discovered ALOT of people used it and claimed 1337ness. Its easier because you send a packet which messes up your habbo wall so that your wall STRETCHES. That way you can just pick the poster from your hand and place it like it were a normal wall.

The difference between the two is that the packet sending method took WAY too long, more hassle (Figuring out the poster code, typing the packets,discovering the location because if you wrote the wrong location your poster vanished off screen and you'd need to use the :furni to locate it again,etc etc) where as Breaking the wall just meant picking the poster and dropping it. Simple as.

'Course again I don't know if these are patched or not. I'm certain breaking must be patched. The user may have used the older methods.

I have not mentioned any Applications, I have not used any applications, I have no PIBS, I just answered the question relevant to my previous readings/knowledge. I come in peace!

Both these methods are new in my eyes...

The original method was the AddWalls method (v2?-v7):
You'd basically add wallpart_right and _left until you placed the poster where you wanted...

Then the poster to sticky method (v5?-Now):
Clientside make a poster into a stickynote thus being able to place it higher/lower on a wall than you usually would be able to

Then came (v6?) the method that also allowed you to change a poster to any other poster... this method is very long and laborious... it involved picking-up and dropping posters repetitively on two accounts...

Then the RawData method (v8?...) you described could of used data from a CloneName/ConsoleMission/RoomName etc etc not just a clone... this method has RECENTLY been attempted to be patched... It's a hell of a lot harder now and I've yet to really understand why... it is however, still very much possible

Then the "Broken walls" (usually called the Stretched Walls method) which I played a big part in developing (aka I found and released most of the codes) is still very much active and still used constantly...

[P.s. What gives you the right to refer to anything as a "Lame script kiddies way" you clearly are a button pusher yourself... look at how you described RawData methods.]

Blinger1
12-05-2009, 12:44 AM
The "Broken walls" (ususally called the Stretched Walls method) which I played a big part in developing (aka I found and released most of the codes) is still very much active and still used constantly...

lololol!

The RawData method you described could of used data from a CloneName/ConsoleMission/RoomName etc etc not just a clone... this method has RECENTLY been attempted to be patched... It's a hell of a lot harder now and I've yet to really understand why... it is however, still very much possible ;)
I notice you missed the console message? Which was probably the first raw data that went public :rolleyes:

12-05-2009, 12:57 AM
lololol!

I notice you missed the console message? Which was probably the first raw data that went public :rolleyes:
I did give out most of the values:

Normal Guest Rooms
height: 122 - side bits
height: 101 - doorway
height: 32 - locator
height: 72 - flooring
width: 7 - side bits
width: 33 - doorway
width: 37 - locator
width: 13 - flooring

Big Guest Rooms
height: 69 - main walls
width: 16 - main walls

height: 65 - side bits
height: 50 - doorway
height: 16 - locator
height: 37 - flooring
width: 5 - side bits
width: 16 - doorway
width: 32 - locator
width: 64 - flooring

Those values were found and released by me, before me people (and only a few) used just "height:" to change all the height values... I never heard of anyone finding "width:" before me but I surely hope someone did... lol.

And as for the RawData method I did say "etc etc" ... I could do a massive list if you wanted... I was just giving a few examples =/

BlueRaven
12-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Both these methods are new in my eyes...

The original method was the AddWalls method (v2?-v7):
You'd basically add wallpart_right and _left until you placed the poster where you wanted...

Then the poster to sticky method (v5?-Now):
Clientside make a poster into a stickynote thus being able to place it higher/lower on a wall than you usually would be able to

Then came (v6?) the method that also allowed you to change a poster to any other poster... this method is very long and laborious... it involved picking-up and dropping posters repetitively on two accounts...

Then the RawData method (v8?...) you described could of used data from a CloneName/ConsoleMission/RoomName etc etc not just a clone... this method has RECENTLY been attempted to be patched... It's a hell of a lot harder now and I've yet to really understand why... it is however, still very much possible

Then the "Broken walls" (usually called the Stretched Walls method) which I played a big part in developing (aka I found and released most of the codes) is still very much active and still used constantly...

[P.s. What gives you the right to refer to anything as a "Lame script kiddies way" you clearly are a button pusher yourself... look at how you described RawData methods.]

I gave my OPINION on the method.. I call it an easy or lazy way(In your words "Lame script kiddies way") because thats what it is in my opinion. I never said I was a scripter to begin with I just said what I know and to the best of my knowledge(and in the best of my terms). Those are older methods. The simplified PIB selection tab was available in several Applications. I have no idea who discovered what as I'm not intrested :l I just know that these methods existed. They aren't new at all and I know you've been in the scripting world way longer than I even began to read upon these things.

Could you be a bit more descriptive on V8 method, I'm not sure I understood entirely what you meant.

Oh yeah, by the way there was a map with co-ordinates released by some bloke long back I think 2-3 years. It was done on MS Paint(Print screened a room and wrote co-ordinates on the screenie) and as I remember on the thread that he posted in many people found it easier.

Blinger1
12-05-2009, 09:20 AM
The V8 method was publicly released by Simmzy and Tom (TFH). What you would do is create a room (client side) with what you wanted to do (i.e, if you wanted to kick the user with the room id as 2 or what ever) then you would create a room called "2" and then search @U in artmoney, change it to the kick command (which i think was AJ?) and then yeah it kicked that user.

The same method was used for the clonename method (as shenk called it :rolleyes:), except you'd change the AJ to something else..

The exact same method was used for console messages, you'd send yourself a message with the data you wanted to do, then you'd delete the message..

LoveToStack
12-05-2009, 10:44 AM
The V8 method was publicly released by Simmzy and Tom (TFH). What you would do is create a room (client side) with what you wanted to do (i.e, if you wanted to kick the user with the room id as 2 or what ever) then you would create a room called "2" and then search @U in artmoney, change it to the kick command (which i think was AJ?) and then yeah it kicked that user.

The same method was used for the clonename method (as shenk called it :rolleyes:), except you'd change the AJ to something else..

The exact same method was used for console messages, you'd send yourself a message with the data you wanted to do, then you'd delete the message..

I'm somewhat confused about your description of the room ID method. The way I remember it you would just change the room ID of w/e room you were creating to the data you wanted in, in this case the poster packet obv, then just change the values for @U to w/e the header was for posters, AZ I think, then create the room.
The way you describe it sounds like you were using it to kick people who were in the room by changing @U to the kick header, I can't remember it either lol. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong, correct me if I am.

12-05-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm somewhat confused about your description of the room ID method. The way I remember it you would just change the room ID of w/e room you were creating to the data you wanted in, in this case the poster packet obv, then just change the values for @U to w/e the header was for posters, AZ I think, then create the room.
The way you describe it sounds like you were using it to kick people who were in the room by changing @U to the kick header, I can't remember it either lol. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong, correct me if I am.
No, you're right...

You'd change:
@U (RoomModify Header)
@d (ConsoleMission Header)
A_ (UserKick Header)
A` (UserGiveRights Header)
@a (ConsoleMessage Header)

To the server header value of the packet you wanted to smuggle for example a drink would be AP and a PosterPlacement would be AZ

eg. So you'd make a clone called "22", change A_ to AP and kick the clone... this would smuggle the packet AP22 into the client...
the actual packet should of been "A_22" as in the user 22 was kicked from the room.

Hope that clears things up a bit? ;)

Oh yeah and BlueRaven they were your words:

2. ) "Breaking the walls" - This was what I call the LAZY script kiddies way. When it was discovered ALOT of people used it and claimed 1337ness.

And the in-Program method is using quick-click RawData methods (usually creating a clone to kick or a room to modify... explained above)

FiiR3
12-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Hahaha, i've had the biggest laugh in ages reading you ** your way through this topic Shenk, trying to rep yourself up claiming you released this and that, claiming you came up with so much stuff.

Don't even pretend to be someone "hated by habbo". All the scripts on your website are just c&p'd from the old SOM Forum off actual decent members, where you spent all your time ass kissing and people spent all their time laughing at you pretending to be great. Habbo didn't ban you for "being Shenk", get real because you don't impress anyone. Everyone knows you have always been a joke and full of it. You might have some scripts wrote down on your site, but you don't understand any of them. You've proved that time and time again, get off your pedestal.

I Remember your "Organised Events" that hardly anyone showed upto and you reported it on here pretending not to be yourself untill we caught you out. Fool, and you always will be.

Blinger1
12-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Hahaha, i've had the biggest laugh in ages reading you ** your way through this topic Shenk, trying to rep yourself up claiming you released this and that, claiming you came up with so much stuff.

Don't even pretend to be someone "hated by habbo". All the scripts on your website are just c&p'd from the old SOM Forum off actual decent members, where you spent all your time ass kissing and people spent all their time laughing at you pretending to be great. Habbo didn't ban you for "being Shenk", get real because you don't impress anyone. Everyone knows you have always been a joke and full of it. You might have some scripts wrote down on your site, but you don't understand any of them. You've proved that time and time again, get off your pedestal.

I Remember your "Organised Events" that hardly anyone showed upto and you reported it on here pretending not to be yourself untill we caught you out. Fool, and you always will be.
+rep +rep...

Can't wait to see his reply. It'd be something like "i am more famous then u m8

12-05-2009, 09:00 PM
What did I claim I came up with?
I said I RELEASED the width/height values, I was very careful with my words... as far as I know I was the only one that worked them out... no one told me otherwise at the time I released them... although I was told once that a few people did things like "height:" to "height:999" to change other wall parts etc.

Don't even pretend to be someone "hated by habbo".
Eh? Sulake hate anyone that scripts on their website I'd assume?...

All the scripts on your website are just c&p'd from the old SOM Forum off actual decent members, where you spent all your time ass kissing and people spent all their time laughing at you pretending to be great.
Lol, go ask Mike/Dan/Dinnerbone if the tutorials I wrote were by anyone but myself. As for ass kissing I clearly wasn't great at it as I had a large anti-me following on SOM, just like Josh and Mike did :rolleyes:...
(Not that I'm claiming to be as 1337 as Josh or Mike just pointing out all famed scripters get hated on by dumb little kiddies ;))

Habbo didn't ban you for "being Shenk", get real because you don't impress anyone.
Habbo banned me for being a Bot Owner on a new account called "Im-Not-Shenk" or something like that... I had a new IP and ID so they clearly banned me because of my name as opposed to evidence.
I did bring the ban upon myself, but they still banned me without any real evidence... also... who am I trying to impress? I just thought it was funny, as did other people that saw them ban me...

Everyone knows you have always been a joke and full of it.
Lol. :rolleyes:

You might have some scripts wrote down on your site, but you don't understand any of them.
(Grammar: Wrote/Written rule - "I wrote" and "I have written".)
I think I do understand them? :S

You've proved that time and time again, get off your pedestal.
What pedestal? :S and I've proven what time and time again? That I don't know how the scripts I do work? :S Do explain that to me... I do seem to remember other famous Habbo-scripters (Such as Dan, Tobi etc...) asking me how certain scripts work because I'm the one that did research into them...

I'd understand if you called me lame for understanding Habbo scripting in such depth, I'd agree with you, but I don't think you can really claim I don't understand my own tutorials...

(Spelling: "Up to" is two words, Until has one "L")

If you mean the "**** Sulake" riot thing my room had 50/50 people inside it the whole time it was open. It was shut about eight or nine times by MOD-Moose (I think? Some MOD...) and had quite a few famous names attend such as Lost_Witness, Office.Boy, HabTopia, Lagz and a few others I can't recall at the moment...

And Jordan was the one that reported it on HxF, not me... why would I have two Forum accounts with that many posts on each... :S

Oh look, you got proven wrong! Try not to cry too hard.
-Sends you a cyber-huggle better-

- Alex (Shenk).

Tobree
13-05-2009, 12:56 AM
Alex aka Shenk was liked on S-O-M and from what i can remember was never laughed at
so Fiir3 i really don't know what your on about.

AgnesIO
13-05-2009, 07:03 AM
Tbh Shenk you do make yourself look like a hero.

More like a useless-at-everything 'Scripter'

Any more ******** to make up?

Please tell us all! Its very entertaining.

Blinger1
13-05-2009, 10:50 AM
Why do you even bother with these 'riot' rooms anymore? Is it a claim for fame? They are old, do something new.. And also, on your website it says "RoomModify(@U)" doesn't @U let you enter a room :rolleyes:

13-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Alex aka Shenk was liked on S-O-M and from what i can remember was never laughed at
so Fiir3 i really don't know what your on about.

Thanks Tobi... but watch them all claim that your account is actually me because of it's low post count... Lol. xD

Tbh Shenk you do make yourself look like a hero.

More like a useless-at-everything 'Scripter'

Any more ******** to make up?

Please tell us all! Its very entertaining.
What have I made up in this thread? :rolleyes:

Why do you even bother with these 'riot' rooms anymore? Is it a claim for fame? They are old, do something new.. And also, on your website it says "RoomModify(@U)" doesn't @U let you enter a room :rolleyes:
To promote my site, I don't care if I get fame from them - I just like getting an extra thousand hits for basically doing nothing... ;P

And @U is room Modify I'm pretty sure... there is one for enter room aswell but I can't remember it... certainly when I changed "@U" to "AP" it would no longer let me modify the room I was using to smuggle packets through...

Frisky
13-05-2009, 03:22 PM
lol e-script fight

13-05-2009, 05:24 PM
lol e-script fight

Bah, I don't see any of these people coding advanced recursion and looping decoder programs for vL64... or anything else for that matter... so I think I'm pretty safe in this e-fight... lol.

I'd love to see them claim that I didn't write my vL64 decoder now, that'd make me laugh.

FiiR3
13-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Bah, I don't see any of these people coding advanced recursion and looping decoder programs for vL64... or anything else for that matter... so I think I'm pretty safe in this e-fight... lol.

I'd love to see them claim that I didn't write my vL64 decoder now, that'd make me laugh.

LUL :eusa_clap, I Don't even need to reply to your post to me Shenk, you make yourself look stupid without me even trying.

Your reply just proved that you are full of it, trying to cover up what you said with excuses and mostly replying on my "spelling mistakes" as a cover to the fact that you know what i said to be the truth.

Oh, you and Jordan share accounts now? Because it was on the account you are using now that you reported that raid.

Well done on proving my point, you fool.

14-05-2009, 12:21 AM
LUL :eusa_clap, I Don't even need to reply to your post to me Shenk, you make yourself look stupid without me even trying.

Your reply just proved that you are full of it, trying to cover up what you said with excuses and mostly replying on my "spelling mistakes" as a cover to the fact that you know what i said to be the truth.

Oh, you and Jordan share accounts now? Because it was on the account you are using now that you reported that raid.

Well done on proving my point, you fool.
I thought I replied back pretty accurately to all of your comments...

Oh and I thought you meant the **** Sulake raid-thing (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=511189 ... Which was actually posted by Fisky, my mistake.)

But I'm guessing you meant the Error-raid thing? Erm... yeah I forgot I posted that... I use HxF mainly to get people to visit my site is all... :P

Anyway... thing is, I am helping the community with releases such as my vL64 decoder, I plan to do more things in this area soon as it's something I enjoy and that I'm not bad at...

In the past I've dabbled in a lot of things I didn't understand until I did understand them... that's pretty much what my site is, a collection of tutorials written by me to be as simple and easy to follow as possible.

I'll admit right here and now that I've made no truly significant finds in the Habbo-Scripting world.

However I have made a few finds, developed ideas, helped the community grow, found new paths to old exploits and written some of the best worded tutorials

And for **** sake, claiming that I didn't write those tutorials makes you seem like a noob rather than me, the person that got stickied with those tutorials on SoM was ME and that was before I was even made a moderator... also Deadman just hired me as a Moderator on his site... so I must be doing something right? :P

Besides, I hardly come on Habbo and/or script anymore... I just update my sites tutorials when it needs doing and use donated furniture to make rooms for site-members to enjoy.

I hope you see that - now I'm less drugged-up and cocky - I do not wish to create arguments nor enemies... I just wish to help the community and get money from a site that is pitifully easy to maintain... you seem like the kind of person that creates arguments for fun (judging by your other posts) I hope that's not the case... as I'd like to think people like that don't exist, they'd lead a rather pointless existence if they do...

So I hope you don't ***** at me now I've tried to cease the argument, if you do... pfft... whatever, I don't plan to continue this argument further so enjoy talking to yourself if that's the path you choose.

Chaos
14-05-2009, 01:02 AM
And for **** sake, claiming that I didn't write those tutorials makes you seem like a noob rather than me, the person that got stickied with those tutorials on SoM was ME and that was before I was even made a moderator... also Deadman just hired me as a Moderator on his site... so I must be doing something right? :P

Lol dont mess guyz he uses "SoM" bewarez!!1111

Besides, I hardly come on Habbo and/or script anymore... I just update my sites tutorials when it needs doing and use donated furniture to make rooms for site-members to enjoy.

So why do you run a habbo scripting site. Whats the point if you hardly go on habbo? And you rip tutorials and put them on your own site.. I mean you must do if you hardly play anymore how would you have the time. :rolleyes:

14-05-2009, 01:39 AM
Lol dont mess guyz he uses "SoM" bewarez!!1111
I was replying to an earlier comment by FiiR3 claiming my tutorials were copied from SoM.

So why do you run a habbo scripting site. Whats the point if you hardly go on habbo? And you rip tutorials and put them on your own site.. I mean you must do if you hardly play anymore how would you have the time. :rolleyes:
Money?... I already said that?... and I use to play... and I still go on to update tutorials... I said all this?...

Please read before posting :S
[Note to self: stop reading replies to this thread.]

DMB-Hosting
14-05-2009, 01:42 AM
I can back up anything Alex says known him for a pretty long time now, great guy.

Blinger1
14-05-2009, 08:03 AM
I can back up anything Alex says known him for a pretty long time now, great guy.
... whoop-de-*******-do..

Also Shenk, all your tutorials have been posted on other scripting sites, its just a collection, that is all!

TinyFroggy
14-05-2009, 09:11 AM
Yh.. me too...

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.

DMB-Hosting
14-05-2009, 10:14 AM
It's not a collection at all, Shenk wrote most if not all of the tutorials on his site.

Frisky
14-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Why does anyone even care.

If your big enough you'll all get off this thread and stop writing essays on absolutely NOTHING.

peace ;)

FiiR3
15-05-2009, 03:19 PM
It's not a collection at all, Shenk wrote most if not all of the tutorials on his site.

It's a wonder he can make (copy and paste) any tutorials with your head firmly up his ass :rolleyes:.

DMB-Hosting
16-05-2009, 12:15 AM
It's a wonder he can make (copy and paste) any tutorials with your head firmly up his ass :rolleyes:.

If anything is up his ass it's not my head, eh alex ;) ?

Simmzay
16-05-2009, 08:23 AM
Its not that impressive.. i have plenty of them, and according to one of Simmzy's rooms its still possible..

although if this was done as a 'trick' or not i do not know.
If I remember correctly it was done by moving stickies to your hand and re-dropping them. The description of the sticky would act as the hex value when it was redropped.

Zak
16-05-2009, 11:05 AM
furni in the walls and furniture in the black was pretty sweet

DMB-Hosting
16-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Lingo injection was alright until it was released for the nubs.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!