PDA

View Full Version : Red Steel 2

MrPinkPanther
07-05-2009, 05:04 PM
I was one of the few people who liked Red Steel, infact its one of my faviroute shooters and felt very "Goldeneyeish" to me. Its major let down was however undoubtedly the swords which felt very fixed and on rails. Red steel 2 sets to fix this, its been in development from around the time Red steel was released and Ive gotta say, it looks AWESOME!

http://blastmagazine.com/the-magazine/gaming/gaming-news/2009/05/red-steel-2-trailer-leaked-awesome/

RedOktane
02-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Yes, this should be one of the most anticipated releases of the year!

Right now, I'll enjoy my Conduit. :D

Pazza
03-07-2009, 09:56 PM
I loved multiplayer on #1 where it says "kill the mystery player" to everyone and after a delay it says "you are the mystery player"

GrandTheftAudio
13-07-2009, 09:15 PM
I did enjoy the first one until I got stuck and I was too lazy to find a walkthrough. If I remember where the disc is, I'll start playing again :) RS2 does look good but I'm spending the usual game price of like £30 on it.

DamianLove
25-07-2009, 01:05 PM
I loved multiplayer on #1 where it says "kill the mystery player" to everyone and after a delay it says "you are the mystery player"

I spent so many hours on that with friends.
So fun trying to bluff everyone and make them think someone else is the mystery player. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!