PDA

View Full Version : What would YOU like to see in an update?

Elastane
08-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Lets say you have been hired by Sulake/Habbo for a day to create your own update for the hotel, you have the right to change anything and add anything you want. You're in control!

What would YOU do within an update?

Here's my list of what I would place within an update with Habbo:

- Rooms that you can change the background of instead of the black background. Example: Clouds, or your room on top of the hotel.

- Furniture deletation, click Delete on a furniture to get rid of it. This is used however mainly on Retro gaming servers.

- Update on Navigator.

- Hotel View, instead of actually seeing the hotel. It would be good if you where looking into a lobby and you could see Habbos' walking around it, you cant interact with them as they are 'Robots' and you can click two sides; Public Rooms and Guest Rooms. Would be good, in my eyes.

- Cheaper Credits, we know this is never going to happen. Sulake/Habbo like to get as much money as they can out of Habbo and their services. However, if they did 10 credits for 10p and 100 credits for £1 wouldn't they make more money because people would buy more credits because there cheaper. But then furniture prices would double in the catalogue.

- Mobile phone interaction, Habbo Mini site that allows you to change your motto and look using your mobile phone. Would be a good feature on iPhone and iPod touch.

- More pets, especially Pigs and Rabbits would be really good and worth the credits.

- More user games, maybe Habbo Mine where users purchase a spade or something and they click on a space in this special public room and click dig and they can find anything from 1 credit to 100 credits. However, spades are priced at digs and colour. e.g. Blue Space - 20 Credits (20 Digs) and so on.

- More moderators within the hotel and the ability to perform a live chat with the moderator within the hotel. With the CFH and there maybe could be a live help option, even though it would be busy it would work and be more benefitial then waiting for moderators to reply if they ever do!

Thats what I would do, What about you?

melon.
09-05-2009, 05:58 PM
replace the throne's graphics with a hc plasto chair then watch the chaos unfold.

Immenseman
09-05-2009, 06:00 PM
new hotel view
make homepage more of a social network - statuses :D

Frisky
10-05-2009, 11:11 AM
delete everything and go back to v1

TheMagicTramp
10-05-2009, 11:22 AM
* Room Alert's

* Navigator Style Chooser

* Make Your Habbo / Pet Grow / Die

LOL

flatface
10-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Two sets of rights, one = just kick - two = kick and ban, kick, move furni :)

Kamran28
12-05-2009, 07:16 AM
Make it so I can choose who sends me invites. And stop the thing where the person appears in the chatbox if they appear online/offline.

Mathew
12-05-2009, 07:20 AM
A "pick up all" button would be handy..

-leestrong-
12-05-2009, 11:52 AM
LOL Pigs and Rabbits, not worth 20 credits but good 'for the lulz'.

- Lee

OhLiam
12-05-2009, 03:42 PM
LOL Pigs and Rabbits, not worth 20 credits but good 'for the lulz'.

SO NOT TRUE.
I would pay 1000 credits for a pet Rabbit.

Anyway, I would too get them to add more games along the lines of snowstorm and battleball. Maybe get them to let us create our own room styles with as many staircases as we like (these could be purchasable, with different styles).

Also we should be able to make rooms where it's owned by a group of people and those people could drop furni, move furni etc but they can't pick other peoples furniture up. This would be good for group rooms such as schools, themeparks etc.

Thats it, can't think of anything else atm.

Jordan:A
28-05-2009, 12:36 AM
Maybe a select all furni or all of a certain type of furni
Maybe new clothes
Status on console would be good
An ignore/block on the console would be good
Maybe you could rotate the room so you see it from a different angle
New festivle furni or teleporters

Spy,
29-05-2009, 05:00 AM
A "pick up all" button would be handy..

this would be handy true but if you think of it as if u had just got hacked in to the scammer would then be able to empty your account a lot faster with this new tool ture it is the habbos own fault but the risk still lies there.

Two sets of rights, one = just kick - two = kick and ban, kick, move furni :)

maybe three different sets:
one set for interacting with furni e.g opening gates,
second set for kicking people and furni interaction,
thrid set kick and ban along with the other two

replace the throne's graphics with a hc plasto chair then watch the chaos unfold.

that would be a good laugh to watch.

AgnesIO
29-05-2009, 08:38 AM
SO NOT TRUE.
I would pay 1000 credits for a pet Rabbit.

Anyway, I would too get them to add more games along the lines of snowstorm and battleball. Maybe get them to let us create our own room styles with as many staircases as we like (these could be purchasable, with different styles).

Also we should be able to make rooms where it's owned by a group of people and those people could drop furni, move furni etc but they can't pick other peoples furniture up. This would be good for group rooms such as schools, themeparks etc.

Thats it, can't think of anything else atm.

Well actually if they did release new pets and set a permanent price of 1000 credits, they would get a fair few buys. All the richer habbo's would buy one to show off their wealth!

GoldenMerc
29-05-2009, 11:30 AM
1000 credits isnt really much, if it was like 20,000 then it would be something really. cos i know loads of people who have 1000 creds lol...

-:Undertaker:-
29-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Certain items which will never be released again costing prices such as 1,000 credits and so forth, also older miscellaneous ranges being placed in the catalogue permanently such as Gothic, Tiki and so on. As for other features, more choice for room styles/layouts and maybe more interactive games such as Battleball and SnowStorm.

Arron
29-05-2009, 04:28 PM
1000 credits isnt really much, if it was like 20,000 then it would be something really. cos i know loads of people who have 1000 creds lol...

This would then result in credits becoming quite rare and a better trading value, that would be if people were to buy pets for 20,000 credits.

AgnesIO
29-05-2009, 05:31 PM

1000 credits..

About 5% of habbo uk users have it?

But how many would pay 1000 credits for a pet?

Unless your wexen who paid for half his t's? :P

Bradley.
29-05-2009, 07:30 PM
i want to see if this update brings anything that is worth it!!

iBlueBox
30-05-2009, 09:06 AM
*Hotel where you can interact with it like click things change things,
*snouthhill actully made
*more habbo actuions then just wave and dance
*long coats
*new boys hair more detail in style
*sci-fi furni
*new room shapes
*take pets for walks in other rooms
*more effects
*something like rollers but it takes you up and down
*and to add on snouthhilll, it could be like the hotels public rooms snouthhill would be guest rooms

eight
30-05-2009, 09:32 AM
I wanna see rares back :@

Olive
31-05-2009, 05:54 PM
I would love to see things like new furni, not recolours. It would be nice if habbo went back to the old style, the new furni is quite hideous/

rifleboyaka
02-06-2009, 09:19 PM
- Rooms that you can change the background of instead of the black background. Example: Clouds, or your room on top of the hotel.

- Update on Navigator

- Cheaper Credits, we know this is never going to happen. Sulake/Habbo like to get as much money as they can out of Habbo and their services. However, if they did 10 credits for 10p and 100 credits for £1 wouldn't they make more money because people would buy more credits because there cheaper. But then furniture prices would double in the catalogue.

REALLY LIKE THIS IDEA - PROBS WONT HAPPEN SOON :(

- Hotel View, instead of actually seeing the hotel. It would be good if you where looking into a lobby and you could see Habbos' walking around it, you cant interact with them as they are 'Robots' and you can click two sides; Public Rooms and Guest Rooms. Would be good, in my eyes.

- More pets, especially Pigs and Rabbits would be really good and worth the credits.

PIGS ARE COMIN

There Ideas Are Coming In Habbo BETA

Heres A Video But Not All Stuff Is Included:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5QAzm7JZjk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!