PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft fail once again

Chaos
08-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Yep fail.

My xbox took like 5 mins to start up so i rang them they go YEH SURE NO PROBS WE COME PICK UP REPAIR AN DELIVER BACK in their indian american voices [NOT BEIN RACIST THEY ARE ALL INDIAN AN THEY ARE LOCATED IN AMERICA..] i was like ye fine.

They come pick it up 2 weeks later drop it off.

Open the box

Letter saying "We are not fixing your console its been tampered with"

Considering i was the owner since i bought it in the shop how have i tampered with it apart from playing games and dvds..

So i plug it in to play anyway cos it just took a long time to load sometimes played games:rolleyes: Now it flashes red at me, Didnt do this before it went off and now dont work at all lmao.

I ring them up "nothin we can do its been tampered with"

ye ** they also said "theres a chip in the xbox which tells them 100% accurate if the console has been tampered with AT ALL."
well blatently that chip is a fail like microsoft

So i said im goin bk to sony an put da phone down gf microsoft gf.

Should of asked to speak with bill gates :rolleyes:

Jahova
08-05-2009, 03:13 PM
What a pity. Microsoft scam everyone out of every penny they can, we all know that.. But I just can't get enough of this Xbox 360 contraption.

dbgtz
12-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Microsoft do need to really be more efficient
sony ftw(l)

GommeInc
12-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Why can't Microsoft open up UK call centres, so they make money, the local community have jobs and everyone is happy? How can you even tamper with an Xbox and still have it marginally workable :S

Chaos
12-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Idk they said there is a chip inside which is 100% right.

I rang them up yday to see if they changed their mind an they said i used illegal software.

Meanin illegal games but i dont own any so nice 1..
The only thing i can think of is cod5 which plays up sometimes when you put it in but if anything thats microsofts fault got sod all to do with me. :rolleyes:

scottish
12-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Yep fail.

My xbox took like 5 mins to start up so i rang them they go YEH SURE NO PROBS WE COME PICK UP REPAIR AN DELIVER BACK in their indian american voices [NOT BEIN RACIST THEY ARE ALL INDIAN AN THEY ARE LOCATED IN AMERICA..] i was like ye fine.

They come pick it up 2 weeks later drop it off.

Open the box

Letter saying "We are not fixing your console its been tampered with"

Considering i was the owner since i bought it in the shop how have i tampered with it apart from playing games and dvds..

So i plug it in to play anyway cos it just took a long time to load sometimes played games:rolleyes: Now it flashes red at me, Didnt do this before it went off and now dont work at all lmao.

I ring them up "nothin we can do its been tampered with"

ye ** they also said "theres a chip in the xbox which tells them 100% accurate if the console has been tampered with AT ALL."
well blatently that chip is a fail like microsoft

So i said im goin bk to sony an put da phone down gf microsoft gf.

Should of asked to speak with bill gates :rolleyes:

Steve Balmer is CEO now ;) Bill gates stepped down like 2 years ago x

mangle
12-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Ever used a cooling fan?

Chaos
12-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Steve Balmer is CEO now ;) Bill gates stepped down like 2 years ago x

Ye but bill gates still founded microsoft.

Ever used a cooling fan?

No and i wouldnt waste cash on stuff like that.

dbgtz
12-05-2009, 09:05 PM
still you wouldnt call bill gates as he doesnt run it

Chaos
12-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Its not like he'd answer the phone even if he did is it, loooooool.

Barmi
12-05-2009, 09:46 PM
You might find this interesting:
http://www.engadget.com/2009/05/08/survey-finds-nintendo-to-be-the-most-reputable-game-company/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!