PDA

View Full Version : Selling chair_basic

Plebings
08-05-2009, 10:12 PM
aka beige pura egg chair.

Selling for WAY below the habbox price, offers would be great!

=worswick.
09-05-2009, 08:25 PM
egg chair isnt a super please remove this thread & put in correct catagoury

Edited by Cyndia (Forum Moderator): Please do not tell users that they have broken the forum rules, instead report the post using the report post button.

kuzkasate
09-05-2009, 08:31 PM
egg chair isnt a super please remove this thread & put in correct catagoury

Its a BEIGE egg chair, therefore it is a super seeming as there are only three in the hotel. Its Habbox Value currently stands at 100CS.

katweazel
09-05-2009, 08:43 PM
THERE ARE OVER 12 IN THE HOTEL ..MAY BE MORE ...FAVA HAS AT LEAST 8 ..POWZAA ,DETROXX.SQUIZ AND MYSELF HAVE THEM ALSO..

Mr-Trainor
09-05-2009, 10:12 PM
The chair_basic was released at 1 credit for a short amount of time, believed to be accidental. There are at least 15 known in the hotel. This item IS a super rare.

Soy
09-05-2009, 11:11 PM
bought one for 97hc and just sold for 102 hcs to 'Jermio'

e5
09-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Since when were catalogue rare supers? No matter how long it was realeased for, or whether or not if it was by accident, it was still released into the catalogue....

kuzkasate
10-05-2009, 04:04 PM
THERE ARE OVER 12 IN THE HOTEL ..MAY BE MORE ...FAVA HAS AT LEAST 8 ..POWZAA ,DETROXX.SQUIZ AND MYSELF HAVE THEM ALSO..

Argh sorry, last time I checked (a week or so ago) there were only three.

Mr-Trainor
10-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Since when were catalogue rare supers? No matter how long it was realeased for, or whether or not if it was by accident, it was still released into the catalogue....

As it was accidental, it is not an official release and therefore Habbox still classify it as a super rare. If we moved all accidental releases to normal rares, it would include: throne, all the birdbaths, cup trophies, gold tower trophies, typos, dinos and more.

samantha421
12-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Its only the yellow beige one thats rare not the blue one

Kamran28
13-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Errr, who said anything about a blue chair? The yellow one isn't rare, only the beige!! Please, if anyone is looking at this post who works for habbox, please change the name of the chair on the habbox values to include the word "beige". I'm sick of seeing people trying to sell blue and yellow egg chairs for like 80hc each :S

Rain-bow-slide
13-05-2009, 01:17 PM
It is a Super =P

ashyboy999
08-06-2009, 01:41 AM
the accidental release was not just beige let me get that straight. the accidental released chairs all have chair_basic in their name.

red, white and blue were released to signify the colours of the union jack

aqua, yellow and beige were accidently released for 1 credit. so the aqua/lighter coloured blue chair and the yellow version is just as super rare as beige at that time. beige however is now a pay day rare so the rarest colours are now the aqua and yellow versions.

why habbox put beige on and not the other two i dont know but one way to tell a super egg chair from a normal one is the name CHAIR_BASIC.

none of the intended realeased rares are called chair_basic, they are all called red pura egg chair, blue pura egg chair, white pura egg chair thats how u know a super one because it dosent say that. beige is no longer called chair_basic its called pura egg chair because its been given out for payday plus.

im wondering though is this like the accidental release callie made with the supers. we know beige is pay day month 9 could yellow and aqua be future pay day gifts? but having said that the rare given out for months 1-8 wernt accidently released too

ashyboy999
08-06-2009, 02:03 AM
i can only ever recall 3 recolours of pura and 2 are in the catalogue now.

i cant recall ever seeing yellow pura. every egg chair thats been released has also had its counterparts with it the module chairs etc

ashyboy999
08-06-2009, 02:27 AM
5 egg chairs have been released officially

red, white, blue, pink and black

yellow, aqua and beige are super. one piece of yellow pura was released and 1 piece only: module 5. green pura was also released but without the egg chair. a number have people tell me yellow and aqua were given to hotel staff to give out or something but not released. that makes them super rare

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!