PDA

View Full Version : Public Room NEVER to be returned!

04Jack04
08-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Its been revealed by Habbo Canada due to questions that the cunning fox gamehall will be a thing of the past. The public room faced a lot of bugs etc and will not be fixed therefore not returning the article states below that wobble squabble may also make a come back!

We asked you whether you liked the change or not, this is what you said:
- Yes: 57.35%
- No: 25.66%
- Whatever: 16.99%
When we asked you which rooms you were missing, most of you said "Don't know", "Not sure" or "Keep it as it is now" (hehe).
The following Rooms were asked for a few times (by a few times, I mean that maybe 5-10 people would ask for it):
The Rooftop Rumble (aka Wobble Squabble deck)
The Wobble Squabble has been disabled in all hotels due to technical issues, but might see a comeback once tickets are not needed anymore (http://www.habbo.ca/articles/754-dive-off-for-free).
The Sun Terrace
After this winter's heavy snow fall, we had some problems melting it all off of The Sun Terrace. We promise to keep our blow dryers at it and maybe it will reappear in the summer!
The Cunning Fox Gamehall
Never worked and was removed from all hotels a while ago. Will not be fixed. Sorry 'bout that

Jordan:A
08-05-2009, 10:20 PM
I remember the gamehall when the games worked, the tic tac toe didnt work properly and battle ships was alright

William93
08-05-2009, 10:32 PM
I've played Habbo since 2005 and can never remember playing a working game of tic tac toe or battleships. Was it before then?

GoldenMerc
08-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Iv been playing since 02 and i dont really remeber it working that well, i remeber it worked a little but nothing majorly.

VelvetClover
08-05-2009, 11:43 PM
It's a shame 'cos if the games worked properly I think it would be quite popular.
I don't think I've ever played a proper game in there...the games never worked.

Frisky
09-05-2009, 08:08 AM
Omg i loved cunning fox gamehall! Gr :(

Sfinx
09-05-2009, 09:30 AM
I loved playing battleships! that was the only game i really liked tough.

ElliottThompson
09-05-2009, 10:15 AM
yeah, they are real a real classic part of habbo so im sad to see em go, battleships + chess were great fun!

Only problem with them was when it was busy it was quite hard to get a game + hogs would sit on tables and never begin or play the game lol

Thored
16-05-2009, 10:18 PM
Never ever worked for me, any game on any hotel. Good move habbo :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!