PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

VelvetClover
09-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Do you remember your dreams when you wake up? Do you have reccuring dreams?
I remember mine quite often.

Absently
09-05-2009, 12:34 AM
I remember mine, but within an hour, I'll of forgotten mine. Some dreams i remember from years ago, and some from a few weeks ago.

Fifteen
09-05-2009, 12:37 AM
I only remember dreams if I think about them just after I have woken up or if it was a really good dream or a nightmare.

I used to have a reccuring when I was little, i've grown out of it now, thankfully. I also always used to always have really bad nightmares so horrible! Luckly I don't get them as often nowadays.

Arch
09-05-2009, 04:50 AM
I only remeber 1 dream from awhile ago, i dreamt that i got punched in the face
and woke up with a nosebleed was rly weird but yerr lmao

camera
09-05-2009, 05:00 AM
yes i do. but not often. usually ill keep playing the dream in my mind when i woke up but if i try to tell it to another person, ill just forget :S

Marucho
09-05-2009, 07:40 AM
Yeah every few days i'll remember one. Last night i found a bunny in my garden, (mines just died) :(

Caution
09-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Yeah. I woke up a few mornings ago and I thought I was moving to Australia.

Immenseman
09-05-2009, 01:04 PM
yeah i remember mine occasionally. especially recently.

buttons
09-05-2009, 01:23 PM
I only remember mine like for a second a few hours after I get up, I used to have reoccuring dreams about some film my brothers made me watch when I was younger :( When I remember a dream I usually read about it in my dream book so I remember em for ages :8

Hushie
09-05-2009, 02:21 PM
You remember your dreams if you wake up during the REM stage in the sleep cycle

Toughened
09-05-2009, 03:26 PM
I mostly forget after like five minutes.
Until something later that day might reminds me again or something.
I still remember a few dreams from years ago too.

e5
09-05-2009, 03:37 PM
I forget my dreams too easily!! I wake up, try remember them and if my mind moves onto something else, even for a split second - I forget the dream :( It's so frustrating lol. It makes me wonder why I can easily remember some dreams so easily and others, not at all. I can still remember a dream I had years ago. I think the ones where your family/loved ones are being hurt/something bad is happening are the ones you remember the most.

Jordy
09-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Not quite sure why but I haven't had dreams for ages but it's been months since I can recall dreaming, it's not such a bad thing but still :P

The likes of Stilton has been proven to give you wacky dreams btw, if you eat some an hour before you go to bed, 70% of people experienced a unusual dream.

Zak
09-05-2009, 05:39 PM
im normally so tired i dnt dream much

Wahey
09-05-2009, 06:10 PM
I don't dream much anymore, ever since i turned 13 i rarely have dreams or nightmares, only have had a maximum of 20 since i was 13 that i know of
I can remember some from when i was little like when a knight from Scooby Doo killed my family????? and one where my great gran drowned??? and one i'm in this haunted house and these scratches appeared on the walls from no where????

camera
10-05-2009, 08:54 AM
I think the ones where your family/loved ones are being hurt/something bad is happening are the ones you remember the most.
i agree.

buttons
10-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Funny. I remember my dream and as usual checked it up with usual site and it said "What does your dream mean?

According to our experts :

http://www.quizopolis.com/images/results/dreamtranslator.jpg

Your dream symbolizes your continued belief in Santa Claus"

hope that's a piss take

-leestrong-
10-05-2009, 12:14 PM
With me, it's either no dreams or nightmares.
It was just last night I dreampt that there was a Zombie invasion!
But I guess that's the result of playing Left 4 Dead until 3 in the morning.

Inseriousity.
10-05-2009, 01:51 PM
I only remember the weird ones and they're quite rare. I do remember most of the nightmares I had when I was younger though :)

lPinoy
10-05-2009, 08:05 PM
i often forget and remember them minutes after i wake up
then i forget them again
then i remember them again when i'm about to sleep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!