PDA

View Full Version : Back to old login page?

Hazza
11-05-2009, 09:04 AM
Title.
Wonder why?

Blinger1
11-05-2009, 09:06 AM
Because it looks nicer.
I wish they had the client login again. Where you logged in at the hotel view.

Hazza
11-05-2009, 09:10 AM
I asked lostie and he said 'mhm for now'
maybe we are getting another whole new site for june?

flatface
11-05-2009, 09:28 AM
Maybe the previous one was a trial and it didn't work out, hmmmm

majesticdragon
11-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Maybe the previous one was a trial and it didn't work out, hmmmm

I hope so horrendous tbh I know people like upgrades etc. but I see habbo updates as a bad thing they usually change things which were better the way they were. Console Collctables Log in Home page etc.

-leestrong-
11-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Interesting. :P
Couldn't care less however, it's only a login screen I don't know why they're making such a big deal of it. I actually liked the new one.

- Lee

OhLiam
11-05-2009, 02:53 PM
I hope so horrendous tbh I know people like upgrades etc. but I see habbo updates as a bad thing they usually change things which were better the way they were. Console Collctables Log in Home page etc.

Yes 'you' think the updates are a bad Idea, Habbo look at the bigger picture like when they edited the console people were like "I hate this stupid console", "get rid of dis stupid thingggg" and so on. So they acted on it and changed it and now people hate it and want it back to the way it was. I think Habbo was great the way it was but I also like it the way it is now, I love all the updates makes it less boring.

I also don't agree with the Homepage being better the way it was before, I love the one we currently have the older editions were really badd.

So yh, Habbo will probs jus t be making a minor change to the current new welcome page, I think it'll be back soon.

e5
11-05-2009, 03:11 PM
So they have. I guess it's because the other one wasn't practical enough. They did keep changing it.

-leestrong-
11-05-2009, 03:16 PM
By the way, hi Liam! Is that the Liam I think it is? :P

Tintinnabulate
11-05-2009, 03:26 PM
Because the old one looked terrible and whoever designed it shouldnt be called a web designer. It also looked boring and wouldn't attract many people.

ecstasy
11-05-2009, 04:04 PM
good. the new ones were horrible and boring

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!