PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds

ttranquility.
14-07-2005, 07:31 PM
I think McDonalds is horrible for the earth, it can damage everything. Because, when you put A McDonalds Burgar into one container and then put they're fries in another, The fries dont get yukky at all. :p The burgar does, but it turns into a LIQUID. And the fries, stays the same for like years, so when you digest fries from McDonalds they will always be in your stomach until like 5 years later. Its different with other fast food resurants though, thats the weird part . Who else thinks its bad for the invironment?

Haemogloben
14-07-2005, 07:34 PM
I don't really care.

I doubt the earth will die while I'm around.

Enjoy it while it lasts. :P

ttranquility.
14-07-2005, 07:35 PM
True, but its creepy that fries last so long!

kasi
14-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Wow that's freaky
but how'd you find this out..

ttranquility.
14-07-2005, 08:35 PM
In my Science class, we watched Super Size me, and then we did thay expariment. :p

Mentor
14-07-2005, 08:39 PM
I see.... Super size me was properganda you know "/ plus did anyone seriosly think mcdonalds was healthy? all there doing now is putting themslves out of bissness with there styupid mcdonaldys healthy campaing, no one eats mcdonalds cuz its halthy, you eat it coulds its cheep, quick, and resonbly tasty :D

Plus mcdonalds chips are made like normal chips, and they do degrade just like any other chip would...

ttranquility.
14-07-2005, 08:40 PM
I see.... Super size me was properganda you know "/ plus did anyone seriosly think mcdonalds was healthy? all there doing now is putting themslves out of bissness with there styupid mcdonaldys healthy campaing, no one eats mcdonalds cuz its halthy, you eat it coulds its cheep, quick, and resonbly tasty :D

Plus mcdonalds chips are made like normal chips, and they do degrade just like any other chip would...

True, but , of course its not HEALTHY :p THAT WOULD BE WRONG. xD

Kier
14-07-2005, 08:41 PM
If you did the experiment your school should be shut down, you should lose weight, and not be so stupid.

How the hell are fries staying the same for 5 years going to affect the environment? Unless you fart and it stinks really bad. (That does affect the envrionment as about 5% of our fart gas adds to green house gases)

Legend-Killa
14-07-2005, 11:17 PM
I tried the thing with fries, the turned moldy in week or less.

:Hazel
15-07-2005, 12:51 AM
I don't eat Mcdonalds too often because I am a vegetarian so theres not too much choice. However one night I did eat it and the next night I then watched supersize me which made me feel quite sick because that guy looked so ill. I've not eaten it since.

ttranquility.
15-07-2005, 01:33 AM
If you did the experiment your school should be shut down, you should lose weight, and not be so stupid.

How the hell are fries staying the same for 5 years going to affect the environment? Unless you fart and it stinks really bad. (That does affect the envrionment as about 5% of our fart gas adds to green house gases)

Because many people throw out fries, into the environment, which can hurt the plants, with out plants, we have no oxygen.

ttranquility.
15-07-2005, 01:34 AM
I tried the thing with fries, the turned moldy in week or less.

Were they McDonalds fries?

ttranquility.
15-07-2005, 01:35 AM
I don't eat Mcdonalds too often because I am a vegetarian so theres not too much choice. However one night I did eat it and the next night I then watched supersize me which made me feel quite sick because that guy looked so ill. I've not eaten it since.

Same here, i will never eat Mcdonalds again because of that movie :p

15-07-2005, 01:36 AM
Same here, i will never eat Mcdonalds again because of that movie :p

I don't think I will either it really did put me off.

ttranquility.
15-07-2005, 01:38 AM
Yeh, i know how you feel. :p

15-07-2005, 01:39 AM
I prefer Pizza hut now :p

ttranquility.
15-07-2005, 01:51 AM
Same here, its easier to get to where i am <3 :p

15-07-2005, 02:12 AM
Sick thing is, I used to eat Mcdonalds every week. How many gallons of grease was I consuming?

samuel
15-07-2005, 03:10 AM
i dont think thats true..

Legend-Killa
15-07-2005, 06:19 AM
Were they McDonalds fries?
Yup

Mr.Kylee
15-07-2005, 07:00 AM
I like mcdonald but I only eat chicken meat..and I know it's not healthy but I don't go there every day..maybe once every two months ;/ food that isn't healthy is usually yum. Anyway I think we have bigger problems that will end this world than mcdonalds?

Blader_Boy
15-07-2005, 07:44 AM
Oh come on maccy Ds is great, just don't eat too much of it! their salads are actually really nice (avoid the dressings.) I ate nothing but Md's for a week once and i was fine, put on no weight what so ever and stayed perfectly fit and healthy.

GoReal
15-07-2005, 07:48 AM
McDonalds actually exploits people in less economically developed countries, therefore, if you endulge in McDonalds you are giving McDonalds more reason to go on and exploit these people. So think to yourself, do you really support 'MAKE POVERTY HISTORY' or did you just not know. Blader_boy, I suggest you rent out Supersize me.

Jordan3
15-07-2005, 08:36 AM
Theres no point of McDonals getting healthy. If people wanna be healthy, go to a salad bar! McDonalds is great, despite all the **** that surrounds it, people still go there.

Yet I agree with Hazel, Pizza Hut sure rocks the socks of McD's :)

Steph
15-07-2005, 09:04 AM
yer ano who goes to McDonalds to get a SALAD?! if I was gonna get a salad I woudn't go to McDonalds. I don't have McDonalds that often but when I do I enjoy it! yer I agree there are loads more places better than McDonalds such as Pizza Hut

Blader_Boy
15-07-2005, 01:36 PM
yer ano who goes to McDonalds to get a SALAD?! if I was gonna get a salad I woudn't go to McDonalds. I don't have McDonalds that often but when I do I enjoy it! yer I agree there are loads more places better than McDonalds such as Pizza Hut

Hey i had a double cheese burger & fries too.. duh :p

In what way does McDonalds exploit people in LEDC's? I have seen supersize me, personally I think its rubbish but I can understand the health implications of too much 'junk food'. McDonalds is fine in moderation.

deltateamaplha
15-07-2005, 01:40 PM
I RARLEY Eat Mc Donalds I did today and the last time I had one was about a month ago I like to space them out once a month

ross
15-07-2005, 01:59 PM
I like it. I'd rather Burger King.
I love a Quarter Pound Cheeseburger.

15-07-2005, 02:07 PM

I agree if you wanted salad you wouldn't go to Mcdonalds

Detox
15-07-2005, 04:26 PM
I think McDonalds is horrible for the earth, it can damage everything. Because, when you put A McDonalds Burgar into one container and then put they're fries in another, The fries dont get yukky at all. :p The burgar does, but it turns into a LIQUID. And the fries, stays the same for like years, so when you digest fries from McDonalds they will always be in your stomach until like 5 years later. Its different with other fast food resurants though, thats the weird part . Who else thinks its bad for the invironment?
Sorry, I only think about the taste. Mmmmmm

Rachi
15-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Mcdonalds food tastes nice ;]

Craig
15-07-2005, 04:53 PM
I dont rate McD's much,more of a KFC And Pizza Hut lover :)

Col
15-07-2005, 04:58 PM
McDonalds is quite nice. But I have heard some bad things about McDonalds, such as what things they put in their burgers..could be little tails :P

Craig
15-07-2005, 04:59 PM
I remember as a small child when I was about 5 I would always ask Mum for an ice cream from ice cream man atleast 3 times a day,each time she would remind me that he picks his nose and puts it on the ice creams :) As I got older i realised this was a lie :P

GommeInc
15-07-2005, 05:50 PM
I hate Mc Donalds, Burger King and KFC.

KFC made me throw up because of what I think was food poisoning, it's happened 3 times now.

Mc Donalds is fowl and tastes horrible.

Burger King mainly because I hate Burgers but judging from the looks of the Burgers they seem ok.

Blader_Boy
15-07-2005, 07:08 PM
I hate Mc Donalds, Burger King and KFC.

KFC made me throw up because of what I think was food poisoning, it's happened 3 times now.

Mc Donalds is fowl and tastes horrible.

Burger King mainly because I hate Burgers but judging from the looks of the Burgers they seem ok.

Yeh out of the 3 burger king is probably the best and best for you healthwise.

-2K-
15-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Anyone go to Subway?

Mentor
15-07-2005, 08:25 PM
burger king does the best bergers imo, athogh there not as cheep nore quick as mc donalds, plus BK chips are the unhelthys of all major fast food chains chips.

Pizza huts not realy fast food, but its easy the best if it were

Blader_Boy
15-07-2005, 09:23 PM
Anyone go to Subway?

Ohh yeh that beats them all ;)

samuel
15-07-2005, 09:27 PM
i only like Chicken Selects w/ Ranch from mcdonalds along with fries.
even though their fries are sickening sometimes. like when theres nothing in side the potato skin of the frie, and theres just a pool of grease.

xJoeYx
15-07-2005, 10:58 PM
I dont eat meat from any fast food places, its revolting. However, I do eat the fries, they arent too bad, just somtimes a little salty..

ttranquility.
15-07-2005, 11:09 PM
Oh come on maccy Ds is great, just don't eat too much of it! their salads are actually really nice (avoid the dressings.) I ate nothing but Md's for a week once and i was fine, put on no weight what so ever and stayed perfectly fit and healthy.

You shouldnt eat it like that , the more you eat,McDonalds, the more Homeless people you get, Because In africa, they are destroying THEY'RE FARM LANDS to make COW LANDS for themselves, ill get the articale i found and prove it.

ttranquility.
15-07-2005, 11:11 PM
Hey i had a double cheese burger & fries too.. duh :p

In what way does McDonalds exploit people in LEDC's? I have seen supersize me, personally I think its rubbish but I can understand the health (http://www.quicksearch360.com/text/search.php?qq=HEALTH) implications of too much 'junk food'. McDonalds is fine in moderation.

NO ITS NOT OK, it KILLS plants, IT MAKES people have to live on the streets in africa . And , Look at all the OVERWEIGHT People, from JUST having McDonalds! Its not right, Healthy. You dont go to McDonalds to get a salad, even having it like once a month, can harm CHILDREN from africa, who have NO WHERE to go.

ttranquility.
15-07-2005, 11:12 PM
I like it. I'd rather Burger King.
I love a Quarter Pound Cheeseburger.

Your right, burgar kind isnt as bad as McDonalds, But its still bad, the only thing they dont do is put as much fat on everything (salt,GREESE)

ttranquility.
15-07-2005, 11:13 PM
Sorry, I only think about the taste. Mmmmmm

Well, if you ONLY think about the taste, then you might as well end up fat :s

Mentor
15-07-2005, 11:15 PM
ok, did you realy need to make 3 replys to that.
Mcdonalds is fast food, its not the sole causing world hunger "/

Plus why do you greasy and fatty foods as if its just a bad thing, its what makes it taste good most the time "/

ttranquility.
15-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Well, im sorry for posting so many times. But alot of people dont think about whats hurting other people in different countrys, like i was saying, in Africa, alot of people are going homeless because of McDonalds.

Mentor
15-07-2005, 11:24 PM
I think youve been reading a few to many properganda websites "/

Absently
16-07-2005, 12:47 AM
Just a while ago i was in mcdonalds eating and after i puked it all up i can't stand lookingat the ads anymore i hate passing it

ttranquility.
16-07-2005, 01:22 AM
I think youve been reading a few to many properganda websites "/
No, i never read websites i dont know. :p But, i got it from the news, if you must know, and i got the Africa Thing from McDonalds.com SO dont even say anything like that before you dont know. :)

ttranquility.
16-07-2005, 01:23 AM
Just a while ago i was in mcdonalds eating and after i puked it all up i can't stand lookingat the ads anymore i hate passing it

Why would you puke it up ? :s

Mentor
16-07-2005, 01:54 AM
No, i never read websites i dont know. :p But, i got it from the news, if you must know, and i got the Africa Thing from McDonalds.com SO dont even say anything like that before you dont know. :)
mcdonalds site doesnt mention africa, other than there ourtlets there "/ how exsactly do you think a fast food place be making people homeless ?

ttranquility.
16-07-2005, 03:34 AM
Have you been to Africa? Well, i went there last summer and everywhere there was McDonalds Farms. Its so sad. </3

Mentor
16-07-2005, 03:37 AM
Have you been to Africa? Well, i went there last summer and everywhere there was McDonalds Farms. Its so sad. </3
No, but i am aware that mcdoanlds doesnt own any farms anywhere on the planet "/ they buy the meat from suplyers, not make there own.

Dentafrice1
16-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Well Guys im Leaving For Tonite TTYL In the morning :D See Ya :)

samuel
16-07-2005, 03:40 AM
No, but i am aware that mcdoanlds doesnt own any farms anywhere on the planet "/ they buy the meat from suplyers, not make there own.
acctually they do.
theres got to be at least 4 different kinds of meat in the Mcdonalds Cheeseburger.

Mentor
16-07-2005, 03:41 AM
No mcdonalds as in the company do not own farms "/

ttranquility.
16-07-2005, 03:46 AM
I know but, all these farms there was like 67,haha, and then they were all COWS and there were signs and you could SEE homeless people on the streets .

Mentor
16-07-2005, 03:49 AM
I know but, all these farms there was like 67,haha, and then they were all COWS and there were signs and you could SEE homeless people on the streets .
so mcdonalds dont own these farms, these farms would be providing jobs for some people, and they dont exsactly need to demolish housing to make room "/

ttranquility.
16-07-2005, 03:54 AM
I know, but they dont! Its all cows and some random guy working FOR MCDONALDS and keeping watch. Otherwise, THEY ARE KICKING all these people out of the farm house, ill get the articile if you want.

Mentor
16-07-2005, 04:01 AM
mcdonalds staff do not work on farms, mcdonalds dosnt not own farms, mcdonalds realy has nothing to do with the farms "/

samuel
16-07-2005, 04:07 AM
Yes they do. Proof below.
McDonald’s has become not only the largest fast food restaurant organization, but has come to symbolize globalization itself as it has literally changed eating habits around the world. It commands the leading share (42%) of the U.S. fast food market and runs more than 28,000 restaurants in 120 countries. Each day, about eight percent of the U.S. population will eat a meal at McDonald’s, and each year, ninety six percent of the U.S. population will eat at a McDonald’s. By 1988 McDonald’s had opened 10,000 restaurants in just 33 years. It was then able to reach the 20,000 mark in another 8 years. By 1997 McDonald’s was opening 2,000 restaurants per year – an average of one every five hours. McDonald’s serves less than one percent of the global market per day and sees the opportunity to continue growth into the next century.

Richard and Maurice McDonald originally founded McDonald’s in the 1930s, but its success is due to the efforts of Ray Kroc, who put the hamburger on the assembly line. Each worker’s steps were calculated in order to ensure maximum efficiency. The result was a decrease in preparation time and an increase in volume, allowing for cheap prices and fast service.

The restaurant chain grew slowly at first. Kroc decided to build all of the restaurants and then franchise them out in order to have uniformity. He later founded the Hamburger University in 1961 in order to train franchisees and corporate decision-makers. Hamburger Universities were later founded in Tokyo, Munich, and London. He built primarily in the suburbs as suburban America was just developing in the 1950’s after WWII. The popularization of the automobile also increased McDonald’s popularity and throughout the 1960’s and 70’s the chain grew incredibly quickly.

In 1973 McDonald’s first opened for breakfast with the creation of the Egg McMuffin. By 1987 one fourth of breakfasts eaten outside the home in the United States came from McDonald’s. In 1975 McDonald’s pioneered its first drive-thru window; drive-thru sales eventually accounted for more than half of McDonald’s system wide sales.

In the 1970s competition with other fast food chains intensified, culminating in the "Burger Wars" of the early 1980s. In order to cater to changing consumer preferences, McDonald’s introduced Chicken McNuggets in 1983 and by the end of the year, McDonald’s was the second largest retailer of chicken in the world. However, due to a series of difficulties including failed marketing strategies and new sandwiches that flopped, growth in the U.S. slowed during the 1990s.

Overseas, the 1990s saw an increase in international units from 3,600 in 1991 to more than 11,000 by 1998, largely in Japan, Canada, Germany, Great Britain, Australia, and France. The number of overall countries with McDonald’s nearly doubled from 59 in 1991 to 114 in 1998. In 1993 McDonalds first expanded in to the Middle East and opened in Tel Aviv, Israel. As the company entered new markets, it showed flexibility with respect to the local preferences: in Germany, McDonalds serves beer with meals; in Israel, the first kosher McDonald’s opened in Jerusalem in 1995; in Arab countries, the restaurant chain used Halal menus; in 1996 McDonalds entered India where they offered the Maharaja Mac, made with lamb rather than beef; in Sweden, the first McSki-thru opened in Lindvallen, Sweden.

McDonald’s ubiquity has made it a lightning rod for criticism from numerous fronts. Vegetarian groups, farmers, university students, labor groups, and groups from practically every foreign country have attacked McDonalds for damaging people’s health with bad food, using produce from huge factory farms, invading college student centers, using toys made in sweatshops, being the front-man for economic globalization, and every kind of global cultural hegemony.

credit:http://www.bigpicturesmallworld.com/Global%20Inc%202/pgs/repcorp/mcd/mcds.html

ttranquility.
16-07-2005, 04:10 AM
You want the articile? Here :
McDonald's
Chicken Selects® Premium Breast Strips (10 pc) 1,270 590 46 66 12 180 3,100 77 0 92

McDonald's
Deluxe Breakfast 1,220 540 44 60 17 480 1,900 33 4 136

McDonald's
Chicken McNuggets® (20 piece) 840 440 52 49 11 125 2,240 50 0 51

McDonald's
Big Breakfast 730 410 56 46 14 465 1,460 27 3 53

McDonald's
Double Quarter Pounder® with Cheese 730 360 49 40 19 160 1,330 47 3 46
It is proven to be that McDonalds has made millions of dollors on farm markets in Africa, and Cuba.
Today there are pleanty of farms just for McDonalds, it is costing millions of African people there

farms just to support McDonalds. HOWEVER , it is not there choice rather they can choose
if McDonalds can take there farm, which is forcing them to live on the streets .

-Amanda Burkman , CA .

PROOF RIGHT THERE!

ttranquility.
16-07-2005, 04:12 AM
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME! :)

samuel
16-07-2005, 04:20 AM
you should really start editing your posts ;]

ttranquility.
16-07-2005, 04:26 AM
Yeh, i knwo its a habbit. lol :p

x!-=cherry=-!x
16-07-2005, 07:41 AM
i have never seen super size me.. i want too but anyway, it is tasty i wish i could have it but my mum refuses even when im in town im only aloud chips or take a packlunch.. wich i dont mind mcdnalds doesnt fill me up =l

Mentor
16-07-2005, 02:06 PM
<snip>

credit:http://www.bigpicturesmallworld.com/Global%20Inc%202/pgs/repcorp/mcd/mcds.html

Maybe you should have read the article first, it does not say mcdonalds own any farms at any point within it, plus you dont seem to realise whats ment by properganda site.

You want the articile? Here :

<snip>

It is proven to be that McDonalds has made millions of dollors on farm markets in Africa, and Cuba.
Today there are pleanty of farms just for McDonalds, it is costing millions of African people there

farms just to support McDonalds. HOWEVER , it is not there choice rather they can choose
if McDonalds can take there farm, which is forcing them to live on the streets .

-Amanda Burkman , CA .

PROOF RIGHT THERE!

Are you going to sorce that or is it just unproven ramblings?
Plus, this is simply putting spin on a produtivty issuse.

Farms, get payed by mcdoanlds to produce meat for them, if mcdonalds went away, there would be no one else wanting to pay for farming, meaning theyed be even worce of, wich is why the "have to" as its not litral, there not being foced, but they do as its the only o[ption avible to them to make any money at all.
Mcdoanlds gives them a way to do this. And then spin has been added to make it seem like the forced, just as there are no other options open to them. No mcdonalds, far worse of they would be.
Plus mcdonals does not own the farms, it buys from other companys that run the farms to start with, its why there called supplyers.

Craig
16-07-2005, 02:07 PM
ty for info ppl :)

Detox
16-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Well, if you ONLY think about the taste, then you might as well end up fat :s
Im actually thin :p

Craig
16-07-2005, 03:57 PM
lol same here m8 :P

Punk Rock Star
16-07-2005, 08:13 PM
Almost everything is horrible for the environment but it tastes SO GOOD!

samuel
16-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Maybe you should have read the article first, it does not say mcdonalds own any farms at any point within it, plus you dont seem to realise whats ment by properganda site.
Uhh i wasnt reviewing farms.
i was reviewing on how mcdonalds isnt good in anyway other then in your mouth to taste good.

Mentor
16-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Uhh i wasnt reviewing farms.
i was reviewing on how mcdonalds isnt good in anyway other then in your mouth to taste good.
Its also, cheep, filling and quick "/ wich is the reason people buy it, unless there pretty stupid and actaly think its healthy "/ is why mcdonalds has been loosing so many sales since its pointless healthy eating campaingn.

ttranquility.
16-07-2005, 08:48 PM

Are you going to sorce that or is it just unproven ramblings?
Plus, this is simply putting spin on a produtivty issuse.

Farms, get payed by mcdoanlds to produce meat for them, if mcdonalds went away, there would be no one else wanting to pay for farming, meaning theyed be even worce of, wich is why the "have to" as its not litral, there not being foced, but they do as its the only o[ption avible to them to make any money at all.
Mcdoanlds gives them a way to do this. And then spin has been added to make it seem like the forced, just as there are no other options open to them. No mcdonalds, far worse of they would be.
Plus mcdonals does not own the farms, it buys from other companys that run the farms to start with, its why there called supplyers.

Your so brain dead , lol , ALL COMAPNYS RUN FARMS no not like Ronald McDonald is a farmer, but they get OTHER PEOPLE to work for them! Which is KICKING people out of THERE FARMS WHICH MEANS MORE STUFF FOR MCDONALDS, WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE? I cant believe you are agreeing to all these african people being PUT ON THE STREETS!

ttranquility.
16-07-2005, 08:49 PM
And Mentor, People get it because it tastes good, they get addicted and then they end up becoming fat.

Mentor
16-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Your so brain dead , lol , ALL COMAPNYS RUN FARMS no not like Ronald McDonald is a farmer, but they get OTHER PEOPLE to work for them! Which is KICKING people out of THERE FARMS WHICH MEANS MORE STUFF FOR MCDONALDS, WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE? I cant believe you are agreeing to all these african people being PUT ON THE STREETS!
No mcdonalds dont own farms. they buy from those that do.unless for exsmaple you think a carpenter goes and chops down his own trees to get the wood "/, or plastic toy manucfactus own there own oil feilds =.=

ttranquility.
16-07-2005, 08:56 PM
No , thats what i have been trying to say! But Your not listening, they dont buy them off, the litteraly like give a fake cheuqe and then they have that farm , and the African people dont even know! I HAVE THE ARTICILE . So yeh, your on your own for disagreeing.

Mentor
16-07-2005, 09:00 PM
No , thats what i have been trying to say! But Your not listening, they dont buy them off, the litteraly like give a fake cheuqe and then they have that farm , and the African people dont even know! I HAVE THE ARTICILE . So yeh, your on your own for disagreeing.
Want to post a link to this artical, or do you wnat to keep it prievt as its just unproven ranting properganda "/

mcdonalds do not own farms, mcdonalds are NOT evvolved in the purchase of farm land, it is other companys that own, mange buy and fund farms, they then sell this to mcdonalds, wich is not envolved with this prossess "/

ttranquility.
16-07-2005, 09:06 PM
No its not! I've seen like 40 articiles on the SAME TOPIC as we are on now, and they ALL SAY McDonalds OWN FARMS then HIRE people to raise like the cows, chickens, ect. And if you want all of them, i have them SAVED . And Your saying the SAME thing i am except in different sentences, like how McDonalds DOES have farms But YOU think that they dont OWN THEM. When they do! They Buy them from INNECENT African People and then the African people have no clue its a scam, bbecause it PUTS THEM on the streets. Heres the Articile :

It is proven that McDonalds Do Actually own 3-4 farms in Africa, and they have tooken them away
from innocent Africans and put them on the street. Many Africans do not always end up with a good home to live in, sometimes its on the streets, sometimes its in a big box.
Alot of people dont know about this fact, but its true and it may not be very big and all, but alot of people
have also did alot of research on this fact and have found out for it to be true .

- David Halkins , IL .

Its just the ending but it is true, i am right.

GommeInc
16-07-2005, 09:08 PM
And Mentor, People get it because it tastes good, they get addicted and then they end up becoming fat.
It does taste good moron to people who actually like that junk. They get addicted because of it. A smoker says "Smoking has a nice taste and is fun" because apparently cigarettes do taste nice (thats why you can chew tobacco) and therefore end up addicted. They don't just get addicted for the hell of it.

Craig
16-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Want proof about Mcdonalds?

Watch Super Size Me

Mentor
16-07-2005, 09:11 PM
No i dont "think" mcdonalds dont own farms, i "know" mcdonalds dont own farms. And the fact you wont sorce your quotes shows the website probly would exspose its a load of bs "/

plus 3 or 4 farms. do you have any idea how big africa is?

Want proof about Mcdonalds?

Watch Super Size Me

theres nothing that that that anyone with half a brain cell didnt already know "/

GommeInc
16-07-2005, 09:15 PM
I didn't watch it but it sounded interesting. Just shows what cheap, unhealthy food can do. Apparently their salads arent too nice either. When I used to have McDonalds I had Chicken Premieres which amazingly made me feel bloated. I wish the good old days still exsisted, when McDonalds did Pizza because they were nice.

Mentor
16-07-2005, 09:20 PM
pizza hut salids are more fattening than the burgers :D

ttranquility.
18-07-2005, 04:05 AM
Thats very true :p

---MAD---
18-07-2005, 05:59 AM
fast food is fast food.
Dont eat too much and youll survive for a while longer :)

samuel
18-07-2005, 06:17 AM
- David Halkins , IL .

hmm, he works for teh health department in Lincoln, Logan county in illinois i think.
ive seen his name in my newspaper.
( i live there )

Craig
18-07-2005, 09:11 AM
cool. But I still barely eat Mcdonalds. Only go ther if pizza hut or kfc too busy etc Mcflurrys are nice tho :) and the whoppers are pretty cool,but people dont realise how harmful it is :)

You
18-07-2005, 09:30 AM
o.O I never get takeaways :p Where as Yellowparasol, He could of bought a Mansion with the amount of money he spends on kebabs - pizzas and junk :p

Craig
18-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Kebabs and pizzas Yum Yum! Dont Jip Craig. Hes Not Fat! He's Just Big Boned :P

ttranquility.
18-07-2005, 06:34 PM
I hate when people call you fat but your big boned. :s

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!