PDA

View Full Version : Hate Rooms

VelvetClover
11-05-2009, 09:56 PM
So yeah, a conversation in HxHD just now reminded me of my hate rooms most of which were created by some troll in HxHD a few weeks back.

Do MOD's still remove them?? I remember they used to.
Not a big issue they don't particuarly bother me too much but it would be nice to get rid of them lol

TheMagicTramp
11-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Just create loads of empty rooms till there gone or just Call For Help then a Moderator will reply!

VelvetClover
11-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Just create loads of empty rooms till there gone or just Call For Help then a Moderator will reply!

Yeah but if I create loads of empty rooms the hate rooms will still be there won't they?

Absently
11-05-2009, 11:12 PM
Yeah, they do still remove them.

flatface
11-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Best way would be to use the helptool asking for them to be removed, unless they're extremely vulgar then use CFH :)

Immenseman
11-05-2009, 11:24 PM
www.habbo.co.uk/home/habbonamehere report them like that. if you can't then use the cfh and tell then you can't report on the hp and they remove maually.

VelvetClover
12-05-2009, 12:32 AM
www.habbo.co.uk/home/habbonamehere (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/habbonamehere) report them like that. if you can't then use the cfh and tell then you can't report on the hp and they remove maually.

Yep, contacted a MOD and they said to report via the room owners Habbo Home. Some of them I can't access their homepage though so I'll have to use the CFH again another time I guess.

luce
12-05-2009, 06:45 AM
they cleareed all empty rooms a while ago i remeber all mine when then :rolleyes: but if you call for helpi'm sure they would since it is abuse :)!

Mathew
12-05-2009, 07:09 AM
Yes, they have always removed "hate rooms" made for me by simply asking for them removing through the Call for Help.

thorn
12-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Yep, I had one Hate room told them i can't report it on their Home page so they replied with:
http://img.habboupload.com/1242169046.png
So yep.
My original Message:
A Habbo has made a hate room that is quite old now and i was wondering if you could get rid of it. I can not report it through their homepage.

So it works.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!