PDA

View Full Version : What pranks will you be playing on the last day of school?

lew!
12-05-2009, 12:01 AM
Yes, Some people may have left already and some may be leaving soon, What pranks have you played/will you play?

Last year put soap and water in the corridor and watch people fall over, last year a teacher fell over and broke her hip LOL!

This year we're supposed to be putting fish behind radiators or releasing balloons filled with stuff like shaving foam into the hall with helium so when they get popped it falls on everyone lol.

brandon
12-05-2009, 12:05 AM
How is a teacher falling over and breaking her hip funny.. that's horrible.

I'm not gonna tuck my chair in when I leave LOL!!!! :eusa_danc

lew!
12-05-2009, 12:12 AM
LOL. its not that its funny, its just the fact that it was only supposed to be a joke to watch like year 7's fall over but it turnt out a teacher done it when you would of thought she would of realised lool.

and lol @ not tucking chair.

Chaos
12-05-2009, 12:23 AM
We spray painted a big willy on the field.
Rolled all the bins down to the school entrance. :rolleyes:

And someone tied a year 7 to a post all day loool.

Immenseman
12-05-2009, 12:25 AM
we weren't that rebellious. just consisted of, eggs, flour, water bombs, jumping into the pool (cold) and just generally being a nuisance. was nice because the whole year got involved.

lew!
12-05-2009, 12:47 AM
There was a girl who someone threw an egg at, and a sharp piece of the shell cut her and she had to go to hospital and she still has a scar! You gota be so unlucky if that was you lol. A good thing to do is get like weed killer and spray it on the field of like a picture or something obscene!

lew!
12-05-2009, 12:48 AM
There was a girl who someone threw an egg at, and a sharp piece of the shell cut her and she had to go to hospital and she still has a scar! You gota be so unlucky if that was you lol. A good thing to do is get like weed killer and spray it on the field of like a picture or something obscene!

buttons
12-05-2009, 06:57 AM
How is a teacher falling over and breaking her hip funny.. that's horrible.

I'm not gonna tuck my chair in when I leave LOL!!!! :eusa_danc
******* crazy **** there
well it's last day today so we'll see :D most people just go to the beach after lunch so not a lot bother. The last year lot clingfilmed the head teachers car and another teachers together, no idea how they got that much but the ones that did it ended up being suspended from their exams so you should behave ;) although I heard some people organising mass food fight in canteen. Other than that, probably nothing cause everyone will be drinking at beach:eusa_danc

Oh and some guys in my form have alarm things and helium balloons, gonna set them off in the games all and other classes as they're high and when they go off it'll be hard to get em down :8

leah
12-05-2009, 07:40 AM
me and my best mate put fish in our form tutors desk cos we hated her ahahha

cocaine
12-05-2009, 07:50 AM
we couldnt haha we were informed of a heavy police presence in the area :(!

Immenseman
12-05-2009, 08:34 AM
yeah the police were there for us too at the gate because the school next to us finished the same time too and all the years before there had been trouble

e5
12-05-2009, 08:59 AM
No1 does anything reallly o just WANa get outa school lol

Blinger1
12-05-2009, 09:00 AM
yeah the police were there for us too at the gate because the school next to us finished the same time too and all the years before there had been trouble
I swear it said you were 14 earlier this year.. maybe i just imagined that.

We didn't do anything important on muck up day..

buttons
12-05-2009, 12:19 PM
today some girl gave her form teacher a foam gravestone as her leaving present & she cried, how evil lol

Fifteen
12-05-2009, 03:04 PM
Me and my friend Tom opened a tin of tuna and put it in on top of one the ceiling tiles in our french class room, good times.

Ramones
12-05-2009, 03:38 PM
Laxatives in the water fountain/machine thing, haha good times.

Xarea
12-05-2009, 03:43 PM
um, i'll just leave? LOL.

Toughened
12-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Laxatives in the water fountain/machine thing, haha good times.
How the hell did that work?
Our school doesn't do anything like that...
...at least I don't think they do.

Immenseman
12-05-2009, 07:27 PM
I swear it said you were 14 earlier this year.. maybe i just imagined that.

We didn't do anything important on muck up day..
You imagined it indeed, je suis dix-sept. I hope that's right, lol.

drama
12-05-2009, 07:34 PM
we get banned from our may ball if we do anything too bad, so we'll probably just do what past years have done and put laxatives in teachers tea

Immenseman
12-05-2009, 07:35 PM
yeah, i imagine every school threatens you with that. i know a few people were banned from coming prom, just the tramp chavs anyway.

Gullable
12-05-2009, 07:56 PM
ive got few year's till i leave school but the six formers at my school set off the bell's like every 15 minutes so we miss lessons:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Jord
12-05-2009, 08:03 PM
in year 6 when we was leaving for year 9 we broke a few shelfs and ripped all the pictures and boarders etc off the walls

Icarus
12-05-2009, 08:04 PM
We nick all the clocks (: Other people say there going to do other stuff, but it never really happens. And they've stopped us setting off the fire alarm by letting us out in groups, so they just pull back the group that was let off last before the alarm went off.

Ramones
12-05-2009, 10:13 PM
How the hell did that work?
Our school doesn't do anything like that...
...at least I don't think they do.

At our school it was like a dispenser with a lid you can open up on top. But i don't think it actually worked cause it went kinda cloudy, so i doubt anyone drank it. Still pretty epic.

lew!
13-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Lol today somone hit a teacher with a condom with hand lotion in.
and we filled one of the social area walls up with all our names ect lolll

ToxicPaddy
13-05-2009, 06:10 PM
You imagined it indeed, je suis dix-sept. I hope that's right, lol.

that literally means 'i am seventeen' but in french, they say "j'ai dix-sept ans" meaning i have seventeen years ;)

i havent left school yet, but the last year 11 leaving day which was like last week, they done the usual fire alarm etc and one also dressed up as a mexican with the big solero (is that right?) hats, with 4 people in lab costumes running after him shouting 'he has swine flu' through the school during lunch :)

Caution
13-05-2009, 06:21 PM
I've not left, but on Monday the leavers put vaseline on the stairs and the bannisters and a jannie fell and hurt her back. They put clingfilm in the toilets as well lool.

Catchy
13-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Both our form tutors got hit in the face with a creme pie, it went everywhere ahahah! And then I got drunk in the girls toilets :) xxxxx

J0SH
13-05-2009, 06:57 PM
I will type up a professional NHS letter saying I have Swine Flu.

Swinkid
13-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Found major gaps in school internet system so i may take that down :rolleyes:

But on the more reballiousside, Soap and water sounds good ;)

Toughened
13-05-2009, 08:04 PM
At our school it was like a dispenser with a lid you can open up on top. But i don't think it actually worked cause it went kinda cloudy, so i doubt anyone drank it. Still pretty epic.
Ahh I see. That's what I was thinking like "how wouldn't they notice 'cause surely the water wouldn't be normal looking?" so yerr you answered my question.

luce
14-05-2009, 06:49 AM
our year 11s left last friday and they did like nothing because the teachers said if they did much they would be excluded from our sixth form which is the best in the Chanel Islands so yeah.

We have alot planned for next year and we won't be as stupid to leave a list around with all the things on which we're planning to do!!

CHA!NGANG
14-05-2009, 10:02 PM
We spray painted a big willy on the field.
Rolled all the bins down to the school entrance. :rolleyes:

And someone tied a year 7 to a post all day loool.

LOL. its not that its funny, its just the fact that it was only supposed to be a joke to watch like year 7's fall over but it turnt out a teacher done it when you would of thought she would of realised lool.

and lol @ not tucking chair.

So you took pleasure in abusing someone that was 12 and several years younger than you? :rolleyes: Real rebellious.

Our school drove there cars into the school and parked them randomly, then closed down 3 buildings, but honey e/c/t on all the windows/banisters, Set of stink/smoke bombs, streaked in the middle of a cricket match, set of fire alarm like 7 times and some other stuff.

Blinger1
14-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Our school drove there cars into the school and parked them randomly
Your school is extremely talented.

Found major gaps in school internet system so i may take that down :rolleyes:
I was mucking around one day at school in I.T and they used to have an internet system called "PaperCut" it allowed you to have 20 bucks for internet/printing use for the year. Anyway, in I.T one day i was having a poke around where you upgrade and just randomly typed "admin.php" or something at the end of the url (//bugs/papercut/admin.php it was i think), and it allowed me to increase anyones money on their accounts..

Funny thing was the I.T teacher never found out that I found this little bug and banned everyone who changed their accounts but mine..:eusa_whis

CHA!NGANG
15-05-2009, 08:13 AM
Thank you, they try!!

Johno
19-05-2009, 03:47 PM
My school really didnt do anything that great this year, just fish behind radiators, syrup/honey on hand rails and door handles, broke card machines and a honk if your horny sign :P

Yet all the seniors got locked in a small room for a period whilst they took a few of us out, about 5 people got told to leave but a few of the people got off the hook for being "exemplar" students.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!