PDA

View Full Version : SELLING AQUA CHAIR_BASIC

Casio
12-05-2009, 03:40 PM
I ONLY KNOW OF 3 ON THE HOTEL SO YEA...

Edited by Catzsy[Forum Moderator]: Moved to this section from Super Rare Trading as it now discussion.

ecstasy
12-05-2009, 03:47 PM
never knew it existed D:
picture?

Kieeran
12-05-2009, 03:48 PM
never knew it existed D:
picture?

its an aqua coloured pura egg chair which was accidentenally released in the pixel section of cat for a few mins

Casio
12-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Yea thats the one i only know of 3 on the hotel and never seen one be traded but there are like 15 or the beige ones and there 100cs ;)

Special
12-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Yea thats the one i only know of 3 on the hotel and never seen one be traded but there are like 15 or the beige ones and there 100cs ;)

Off topic?*

Go to my "Super Rares" room. I have a aqua one and a yellow egg chair_basic - proably the other 1?

Open to offers

powpow
12-05-2009, 04:28 PM
i own 1 i think
is it light blue?

samantha421
12-05-2009, 04:40 PM
its only the yellow one thats super rare i think, not the blue one or so faboosh told me that its just the yellow one

katweazel
12-05-2009, 04:48 PM
mrs .katweazel has one in her tacky collections room as well

powpow
12-05-2009, 04:53 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>beige is the only super egg chair<<<<<<<<<<<<<
==============the rest of the egg chairs = norm===========
==================================================
beige =creamy colour

Casio
12-05-2009, 04:54 PM
So thats 4 i know of now

Me
Powzaa/ powpow(forum)
Pabble/ Special(forum)
Mrs.Katweazel

Anyone know of the values ?

Powzaa the aqua was released at the same time as the beige so i think its also super aswell ;)

powpow
12-05-2009, 05:00 PM
nikki... i seen like over 100 ..of the aqua egg chair
dere all very common
but beige is hard to find..

samantha421
12-05-2009, 07:31 PM
i think all 3 were accidently relesed in the catalogue so maybe there all super rare

UKIP
12-05-2009, 07:34 PM
The yellow one has been released twice, on purpose.

samantha421
12-05-2009, 07:38 PM
im not sure but habbox doesnt specify it just says chair-basic it does look beige though but it might not mean beige

crazed
12-05-2009, 07:38 PM
its only the yellow one thats super rare i think, not the blue one or so faboosh told me that its just the yellow one
Is that the really yellow one? I had one of them. Not really rare lol. I saw some person wanting 60hc for one. I sold mine 10 creds ^_^

Hazzles
25-05-2009, 04:15 PM
I have like 20ish aqua pura eggs if you're sill keeping count?

ashyboy999
08-06-2009, 03:13 AM
i have 2 yellow both called chair_basic. i believe 3 egg chairs were accidently released all of which had the name chair_basic. i know of 5 egg chairs pink and black both in the club shop and red, blue and white came out in the pura section of the catalogue.

however yellow, beige and aqua all have chair_basic in their name with no module counterparts. anyone who has these should be selling them for serious prices, if the beige was so rare then, then why isnt aqua or yellow on the super rare values cus they are just as rare.

you say yellow has been released purposely twice but when? ive never seen it! and why isnt it yellow pura egg chair like the other 5 egg chairs which were meant to be released - black, pink, red, blue and white. it dosent make sense surely if one accidently released egg chairs was called chair_basic then any other colours with that name would also be accidental considering there are 5 egg chairs which we can prove was released and arent called chair_basic but "pura egg chair" ???

ashyboy999
08-06-2009, 03:23 AM
my point is when they had a use for beige they changed its name to beige pura egg chair didnt they? i dont know i havent seen one since habbox announced it was payday month 9's gift. so that says beige is no longer an accidental release but a payday super. this just leaves aqua and yellow and of course where on habboland they came from if their not supers?

ashyboy999
08-06-2009, 11:39 AM
habbox staff you know about all releases can you tell me when aqua and yellow egg chairs were released officially because ive never seen it and im getting sick of people saying their normal when facts states 3 egg chairs were accidently released not just beige but yellow and aqua also

but why was beige given an outrageously high value and the other two not bothered with?

MONEYMAGIC
08-06-2009, 11:49 AM
habbox staff you know about all releases can you tell me when aqua and yellow egg chairs were released officially because ive never seen it and im getting sick of people saying their normal when facts states 3 egg chairs were accidently released not just beige but yellow and aqua also

but why was beige given an outrageously high value and the other two not bothered with?

The reason why is because Beige was never released before whereas Aqua and Yellow were. If they hadn't they might have been the same price.

ashyboy999
08-06-2009, 01:36 PM
thats the thing though im a very regular user on habbo and i remember the official releases of pura

first they release red, white and blue egg chairs with all the corresponding bits such as modules and beds. they stayed in the catalogue for around 2 weeks

then the colours were swapped with 3 newer colours - black, pink and green however the egg chairs were not in the pura section instead black and pink egg chairs entered the club shop. im 90% cetain the green egg chair was never realeased and dont exist on the trade market. fortnight later all were taken out and the blue white colours re-released and theyve been there ever since.

what has really got me confused is as a trader and someone who buys new items from the catalogue i have no recollection of it actually being an official released rare and i should have if it was there for weeks. im almost perfect when it comes to remembering what rare came out when and what their worth. however these 3 egg chairs i dont.

when beige was first sighted in trades i found there to be aqua and yellow at the same time never before though. i dont mind that ive lost 2 hcs when i risked buying them theirs plenty more were they come from its just i dont want to trade a rare for peanuts if its actually a super worth a handful of hcs. you get me? there is no information on habbox at all that proves to me the yellow and aqua were released officially- thats why im a bit confused

ashyboy999
08-06-2009, 02:07 PM
now theres people saying their fake LOL. how can they be fake when their right there in my room lol omg??

Hazzles
28-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Ooer, confusing much
but ye, I have like just under 600 eggs, none I count as rare seen as I dont have beige.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!