12-05-2009, 05:59 PM
http://www.ukgame.com/voice_servers/murmur_mumble_voice_servers.html

Enjoy guys :) I got mine so its all good

12 slots FREE
3 months FREE

Turbocom
12-05-2009, 08:10 PM
what the *Removed* is it?>

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

mat64
12-05-2009, 09:18 PM
what the *Removed* is it?>From their FAQ:

Mumble is a voice chat application for groups. While it can be used for any kind of activity, it is primarily intended for gaming. It can be compared to programs like Ventrilo or TeamSpeak. People tend to simplify things, so when they talk about Mumble they either talk about "Mumble" the client application or about "Mumble & Murmur" the whole voice chat application suite.
Our clan tried out Mohawk (http://www.mohawkvoice.com/) not long ago after been given a free server but the choice was and is still Ventrilo. I myself have a Vent server, but I'll give this a look all the same. Unless it's amazing however, I can't see it topping Ventrilo as the weapon of choice.

Tomm
13-05-2009, 04:27 PM
We tried TS and Vent in the WoW guild I am in. However, when we stumbled across mumble I offered to host it for them and we have been using it ever since. It offers much better voice quality and latency. Although it is rather complicated to manage (User accounts are created via dbus/ice) - you'll need users to take advantage of its powerful ACLs.

Recursion
13-05-2009, 08:40 PM
We tried TS and Vent in the WoW guild I am in. However, when we stumbled across mumble I offered to host it for them and we have been using it ever since. It offers much better voice quality and latency. Although it is rather complicated to manage (User accounts are created via dbus/ice) - you'll need users to take advantage of its powerful ACLs.

*REMOVED*

Post removed by Xarea (Forum Moderator): please do not be rude.:'(

Tomm
13-05-2009, 10:24 PM
Lol, I want to know what you said now :( :P

*REMOVED*

Post removed by Xarea (Forum Moderator): please do not be rude.:'(

Recursion
14-05-2009, 06:24 AM
Lol, I want to know what you said now :( :P

I said, "I expected more of you Tomm :'(", apparently thats rude, trolling and is against the forum rules.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!