PDA

View Full Version : Help getting unbanned?

Barkseh
12-05-2009, 09:25 PM
My account that I gave to my little brother got banned over a year and a half a go because he "real life item traded" and shared accounts. Is there a way I can get it unbanned? I used all the apeals up when it first got banned.

Chaos
12-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Doubt it they are too strict on RWT.

Mint
13-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Ask Titch he's a pro a getting accounts back. :eusa_whis

Arch
13-05-2009, 10:56 PM
His was hacked, this 1 is getting banned kinda different situations...

Mint
13-05-2009, 11:38 PM
His was hacked, this 1 is getting banned kinda different situations...

His acc wasn't hacked though, its kind of obvious that he bought it. I was just being sarcastic when I said that he's a pro at getting accounts back.

Arch
14-05-2009, 02:20 AM
Why do you care what he does with his money? Don't you buy rsgp?

Soy
14-05-2009, 10:21 AM
My advice would be to wait atleast 4 months and then appeal. They have recently changed there offence system and soon the max ban will be 12 Months. This is because they think that people can change.

One of the main achievements of punishment is reformation and that's what Jagex is trying to achieve.

Titch
14-05-2009, 12:17 PM
His acc wasn't hacked though, its kind of obvious that he bought it. I was just being sarcastic when I said that he's a pro at getting accounts back.

I didnt *****g buy it, i got it back! look at brandons post for proof!

Mint
14-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Why do you care what he does with his money? Don't you buy rsgp?

Yes I have bought rsgp but I havn't turned round and said "I didn'y buy it I earned it..". He has bought the account and pretended that it is his account, so he is lying to us basically. He posted asking for a place where he can buy a level 100-110 account and then the next day he posts saying "O I got my level 109 account unbanned I'm using that now". Surely you must agree that it all sounds a little dodgy?

Arch
14-05-2009, 10:08 PM
It might sound like alot of things, but who cares? His money he can do what he wants if he did/didn't buy it.

Titch
14-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Its been prooven by brandon i didnt buy it, end off lol.

More Evidence to shut you up.

http://forum.treasuretrooper.com/index.php?showtopic=37034

Mint
14-05-2009, 10:22 PM
It might sound like alot of things, but who cares? His money he can do what he wants if he did/didn't buy it.

I wasn't going on about how he spent his money, I was going on about how he was pretending that it was his acc when really he bought it. But I don't think he did buy it anyway, although it may of seemed really suspicious, a few people said they recognise the account.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!