PDA

View Full Version : Buying hcs 105k each!

jackjoyce1
13-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Just found out about this and I assume that I buy your junk items e.g. maple (U)?.

Any transaction needs to be done asap as i have cancelled my membership! I am not going first sorry guys I dont trust people :/

I will check when my membership is gone. Add Jackjoyce1 on Habbo, im jack joyce88 in runescape but im never logged on so contact me on habbo!

Callum.
13-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Just found out about this and I assume that I buy your junk items e.g. maple (U)?.

Any transaction needs to be done asap as i have cancelled my membership! I am not going first sorry guys I dont trust people :/

I will check when my membership is gone. Add Jackjoyce1 on Habbo, im jack joyce88 in runescape but im never logged on so contact me on habbo!

you joined yesterday and you don't want to go first? goodluck.

Mint
13-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Hey Seagy, we know its you (IP Address) :eusa_whis

*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not accuse others of scamming.

Seagy
14-05-2009, 03:00 PM
LOl u noob.
Ask a mod nerd.

Mint
14-05-2009, 07:00 PM
LOl u noob.
Ask a mod nerd.

Obviously I didn't know you IP addresses :D, *Removed* Anyway this Joycejack88 or w/e he's called is going to struggle to find someone to trade with, especially with him not going first. Anyway Seagy, what made you browse this thread?

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not accuse others of scamming.

Bugspud
15-05-2009, 02:47 AM
I might be interested, but mods never let people see my posts woot

Seagy
15-05-2009, 07:01 AM
Obviously I didn't know you IP addresses :D, *Removed* Anyway this Joycejack88 or w/e he's called is going to struggle to find someone to trade with, especially with him not going first. Anyway Seagy, what made you browse this thread?

I look at every thread so w.e.

Anyways i sel Hc's 125k each.

Mint
15-05-2009, 03:31 PM
I look at every thread so w.e.

Anyways i sel Hc's 125k each.

Exactly so why look at a thread where someone is buying them for 105k? Look at every thread my arse.

Seagy
15-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Exactly so why look at a thread where someone is buying them for 105k? Look at every thread my arse.

U noob? I'm selling hc's?

jackjoyce1
16-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Yeah.... I see why this is going to be difficult seeing that im new. But to be honest I dont trust you guys :D

Anyways my membership HAS run out so is there any form of exchanging money with a non member account?

I thought hcs were 100k each by looking at all the threads so i just said 105k..... how much are they worth then? I have 14mil cash and loads of members items that i cant sell :S

Mint
19-05-2009, 04:49 PM
U noob? I'm selling hc's?

Yes you are well done. Your selling them for 125k, this guy is buying them for 105k. He is offering lower than what you are selling them for meaning you should of just ignored this thread. Maybe you was looking to negotiate with him, but I fail to see a post from you doing so. "Noob".

jackjoyce1
22-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Seagy - If you are a trusted member of this forum then I will go first. Can we do this without me being a member? I have 14mil cash and want to buy as many hcs as possible with that money.

Can we do 5hcs each? I dont feel comfortable doing it all at once :)

And if anyone has traded with Seagy before please tell me whether he is trustworthy or not!

Callum.
23-05-2009, 08:53 AM
Seagy - If you are a trusted member of this forum then I will go first. Can we do this without me being a member? I have 14mil cash and want to buy as many hcs as possible with that money.

Can we do 5hcs each? I dont feel comfortable doing it all at once :)

And if anyone has traded with Seagy before please tell me whether he is trustworthy or not!

I wouldn't.

Mint
24-05-2009, 09:22 AM
I wouldn't.

Your not the only one.

jackjoyce1
24-05-2009, 10:15 AM
Your not the only one.

Well is there anyone who is trustworthy to do this with? I will do up to 125k each for hcs.

And is there a non member way to exchange money? I dont want to have to buy membership just so i can do this.

Mint
24-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Well is there anyone who is trustworthy to do this with? I will do up to 125k each for hcs.

And is there a non member way to exchange money? I dont want to have to buy membership just so i can do this.

I've done quite a lot of trades with various trusted, active runescape sectioners. And I do actually sell thrones/hc's. But I sold my last few thrones a couple of weeks ago so I can't trade with you. You might as well just trade with seagy but only do a few hc's at a time so you are only going to lose a tiny amount if he strikes again. But if he wants to do his method where you have to give him your account details.. :lol:

jackjoyce1
29-05-2009, 09:24 AM
I've done quite a lot of trades with various trusted, active runescape sectioners. And I do actually sell thrones/hc's. But I sold my last few thrones a couple of weeks ago so I can't trade with you. You might as well just trade with seagy but only do a few hc's at a time so you are only going to lose a tiny amount if he strikes again. But if he wants to do his method where you have to give him your account details.. :lol:

I dont like the sound of that method...:D

Well if you do get more hcs/thrones then tell me! Looks like theres no-one to trade with at the moment anyway.

So there is a non member method then?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!