PDA

View Full Version : Need help for my New PVP Char

-Eyeless-
13-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Hey guys :)

I have gotten bored of my DK I thought oooh yay a chance to get to 80 quick so as soon as I could I got a DK and it was good but I spent the whole time leveling and not having fun so now I want a pvp character for Battlegrounds and for Arena and for general showing off cool gear etc.

I have decided to go for a horde char so far I am thinking of Tauren Warrior or Tauren Hunter but have no idea what a good choice is.. Any help would be great.

-Eyeless-

EDIT: Also I want to play horde but haven't played them before...

Crimson
13-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Rogues are always fun in PvP as are druids in cat form.

Warriors, personally, I think are a ****** class and are dead boring.

Hunters are quite debatable really, I've never really seen any majorly successful hunters in PvP.

Another thing is, I've found taurens painful to level because they seem to move so slow... and their whole presence (to me) is just slow and boring. If you're wanting fun, I would deffinatly go for a stealther, so a rogue or druid cat. I think they're also both pretty immense in pvp.

-Eyeless-
13-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Cool cool I will consider what you have said when I make a decision :).. I found druids a bit boring when I tried one on alliance but I dunno lol :P

Crimson
14-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Cool cool I will consider what you have said when I make a decision :).. I found druids a bit boring when I tried one on alliance but I dunno lol :P

tbh, I could never level a druid before. I got one to about 25 and was still bored. But I RaFd my druid to 60 and I adored it from there on.

-Eyeless-
14-05-2009, 05:21 PM
So waht its boring till 60? lol unless someone wants to be recruited by me then I would have to say no lol

Crimson
17-05-2009, 06:44 AM
So waht its boring till 60? lol unless someone wants to be recruited by me then I would have to say no lol

Yer pretty much lol. If you're creating a new account then I'd recruit u :P

TehJoshy
18-05-2009, 07:15 PM
tbh alliance druids are 210000x better on alliance than horde for teh forms lolol xD!

Danzilla
18-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Rogues are always fun in PvP as are druids in cat form.

Warriors, personally, I think are a ****** class and are dead boring.

Hunters are quite debatable really, I've never really seen any majorly successful hunters in PvP.

Another thing is, I've found taurens painful to level because they seem to move so slow... and their whole presence (to me) is just slow and boring. If you're wanting fun, I would deffinatly go for a stealther, so a rogue or druid cat. I think they're also both pretty immense in pvp.

Excuse me?
Anyway, If you just want to get a charater up quick to pvp then isn't it a better idea to level alliance as you have done it before, got guildies+mates to help you level quick and you know you way round.

Crimson
19-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Excuse me?
Anyway, If you just want to get a charater up quick to pvp then isn't it a better idea to level alliance as you have done it before, got guildies+mates to help you level quick and you know you way round.

Stating my opinion. I've not yet seen a very succesful hunter in PvP :)

Danzilla
20-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Stating my opinion. I've not yet seen a very succesful hunter in PvP :)

Shame you never met me then

culturist
20-05-2009, 05:33 PM
horde are the best, no question about it?!

warrior or hunter? i would say warrior :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!