PDA

View Full Version : New Design - CPWS solutions website!

fulhamcrazy
13-05-2009, 08:04 PM
We do our prices for free! It isnt officially launched yet, hence the advertisements and prolonged website url.

Please comment on the content and design of the website, constructive critism or respect please.

Thank You!

www.cpws.mfbiz.com (http://www.cpws.mfbiz.com)

j2jcs
13-05-2009, 08:33 PM
The design is reasonably effective and quite appealing, and the content is fairly succinct. I don't know if your design is fully yours, or if it is using a design creator.

Assuming that you have created the layout yourself, your best plan is to get your own hosting and domain, the money would get your so much more attention, as the moonfruit adverts are a complete put off.

Good luck all the same.

fulhamcrazy
13-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Thank you for commenting
Yes the design is fully mine, designed from scratch no design creator. quite appealing? could I improve it in anyway
That is my plan (when I finish the content of the site) to invest into the site and get my own hosting and domain. I agree with the moonfruit adverts - they make it seem as if the Solutions company is a scam, and unfortunately it does make the site look cheap

Thank you again for the constructive critism

Jamesy
13-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Thank you for commenting
Yes the design is fully mine, designed from scratch no design creator. quite appealing? could I improve it in anyway
That is my plan (when I finish the content of the site) to invest into the site and get my own hosting and domain. I agree with the moonfruit adverts - they make it seem as if the Solutions company is a scam, and unfortunately it does make the site look cheap

Thank you again for the constructive critism

You've made it in site builder... how can you possibly be seen as a professional outfit?

tedz
13-05-2009, 10:20 PM
You've made it in site builder... how can you possibly be seen as a professional outfit?
I agree, I would invest in a domain and use a free host if you don't want to pay yet. Re-make the site (not in a pagemaker) then begin to advertise it. You won't be taken seriously and I'm guessing not get any interest. I like the design you have done, just you need to re-apply those skills into making a site which you actually made. It's no good having a company that advertises to create sites, when they cannot do it themeselves personally anyway. I'll hook you up with some free hosting if you wish to go forward. Good work so far though, nice content and layout.

fulhamcrazy
14-05-2009, 05:49 AM
I agree, I would invest in a domain and use a free host if you don't want to pay yet. Re-make the site (not in a pagemaker) then begin to advertise it. You won't be taken seriously and I'm guessing not get any interest. I like the design you have done, just you need to re-apply those skills into making a site which you actually made. It's no good having a company that advertises to create sites, when they cannot do it themeselves personally anyway. I'll hook you up with some free hosting if you wish to go forward. Good work so far though, nice content and layout.

Thanks for the report, I've already created the website onto Serif WebPlus X2, and yes it would be nice to have free hosting. I know using a site builder to show off websites is very dodgy and unappealing. I agree but I only used the site as an indicator to what my normal will look like.
Thank you very much for the comments

Art
14-05-2009, 01:26 PM
You wont be taken seriously unless youre willing to spend some $$...

Or if you want to use free stuff - at least make it less obvious! :P

Theres a sticky here on how to get free .co.uk names. Not sure if that includes ads or anything but you might like to give it a go.

sticky link (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=553591)

TinyFroggy
14-05-2009, 01:33 PM
nice site :)

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts.

HD-Christopher
14-05-2009, 10:17 PM
I don't understand how the is a pointless post. he is saying nice site. anyways I suggest you do what the others said in the thread and that way you will be better off.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!