PDA

View Full Version : Buying all runescape cash (easy method)!

Mint
13-05-2009, 09:28 PM
Everybody seems to be like "omg we can't trade our gold coinz wut we gun do?! When there has always been a very simple method, a method that in no way can be classed as real world trading. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out either. Ok here's the method first.

Example:

bandos chestplate:

Max price: 11 million gp.
Market price: 10 million gp.
Lowest price: 9 million gp.

The bandos chestplate crashes and everyone is selling it bottom price.

So, the gold buyer buys as many chestplates as the limit will allow them to, they could buy 10 for for 9 mill each, the gold seller then buys all the plates for 10 mill each which is market price. That means the gold buyer has made 10 mill, the gold seller will then have to sell the 10 plates for lowest in the ge losing 10 mill. So if there was no trade limit and people could trade as much cash as they wanted, the gold seller would have to lose 10 mill right? Which is why there is nothing wrong with this method and the seller loses the amount of money as he has sold.

Some gold sellers might not want to do this just incase the ge updates before they sell for lowest, which would result in the seller having to sell them for even lower. So you can do the same method but with the opposite prices, if the gold seller bought 10 bandos chestplates out of the ge when they are selling for max in the ge, he can then sell all of them to the gold buyer for mid price in trade. The gold buyer would then sell them in the ge for max price.

Anyway my prices, 5 mill per my throne, I'll go first to people I trust as vouches don't mean anything to me if they are from someone that I really don't trust. I'd say that my prices are more than fair and my method is simple and easy.

Mint
19-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Still selling thrones, 5 mill each.

friday
19-05-2009, 04:28 PM
that made no sense

Mint
19-05-2009, 04:43 PM
that made no sense

Should pay more attention in your English classes then.

friday
19-05-2009, 04:56 PM
not really.
the method made no sense dip****.

Mint
19-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Quote whichever part of it that does not make sense, and don't try being a smart ass by quoting it all. Or actually yeh, quote it all to prove that there is nothing actually wrong with this method.

Callum.
19-05-2009, 07:01 PM
but would you not be buying the other 1000 players with it at mid/min w/e it is.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!