PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HabboTalk - Job Applications

Chad.
14-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Hey, I am currently in the progress of creating a brand new forum for the English speaking Habbo Hotels

The forum is far from finished however we are in need of some staff to help the forum therefore we have opened applications for a couple of job vacancies.

If you are interested then go to www.habbotalk.info/jobs/ and click jobs :)!

PS - Ignore the forum skin. It wont be that when its finished lol, im just awaiting somebody to finish creating it :)

Sluing
15-05-2009, 04:05 AM
Hm, not too disappointed in your presentation.

1. I liked the job apps link. Pretty nifty and organized.
2. In my opinion, I disagree with giving out any information about your development. As far as, how it's getting made, whose making it and how much you've paid for it. Shows you have no experience and rely on others too much. Not implying this about you, just saying that if I were posting about a new fansite, I wouldn't list specifics.
3. Maybe put up a maintenance page. I'd like to see more of that job app layout as a maintenance page with some content on it. That default VB skin would possibly throw some people off from liking it from the get go.

Chad.
15-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Hm, not too disappointed in your presentation.

1. I liked the job apps link. Pretty nifty and organized.
2. In my opinion, I disagree with giving out any information about your development. As far as, how it's getting made, whose making it and how much you've paid for it. Shows you have no experience and rely on others too much. Not implying this about you, just saying that if I were posting about a new fansite, I wouldn't list specifics.
3. Maybe put up a maintenance page. I'd like to see more of that job app layout as a maintenance page with some content on it. That default VB skin would possibly throw some people off from liking it from the get go.

Quite confused on some of the points youve made. The default skin is only there because I am awaiting my forum skin to be made and I have nothing to replace it with... I may add more pages onto that layout in the future but for now ill keep it as a jobs page simply because vBulletin has its own sorta maintenance page

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!