PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Was bored so made a trade city.

Martin
15-05-2009, 04:32 AM
hi all. Was bored so made a sort of trade room. I know its so much like the others, but I just couldn't think of anything original. I probably won't use it much tbh. Any feedback?

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj275/bolt660/cittyyy.jpg

VelvetClover
15-05-2009, 09:50 AM
It looks okay, it's set out nicely I like what you've done with the penguin statue things and the presents but yeah unoriginal lol

Chaos
15-05-2009, 09:56 AM
Imo you need something original instead of the hc tower. That is literally in every trade room now.

Catzsy
15-05-2009, 09:59 PM
The sites are very well designed and extremely original. The Hc tower is not good enough for this room. Do something just as original in the centre. You obviously have the creative flair for it.

Martin
15-05-2009, 10:44 PM
The sites are very well designed and extremely original. The Hc tower is not good enough for this room. Do something just as original in the centre. You obviously have the creative flair for it.

Thanks Catzsy :D I agree the tower needs to go :P I think I will sell some of the Hcs, and invest in a different kind of seating :P and some niceish rares :P

Thanks for your feedback guys.

bolt

Kamran28
16-05-2009, 11:37 AM
I'd like to see a trade room with something other than hcs... like t-sofas, polar sofas, perhaps even majs or something :D

buttons
16-05-2009, 11:57 AM
I don't think it's unoriginal at all, I've not seen anything set out like that, obviously the hc sofas are everywhere but it's pretty unlimited with what you can do there. I can't really think what you should put instead of hc that would go with the colour scheme etc, I think it looks alright atm but if you want to make something more original you should change the hc, I love it how it is anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!