PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 Build 7127 Leaked

CleanFilm
15-05-2009, 10:11 AM
Yes its out there, it has some bug fixes with DirectX from the Offical RC Release, search torrents now whilst you can for the seeders ;)

This version was compiled by microsoft a week ago so its all new.

Stephen!
15-05-2009, 10:17 AM
Release candidate 2?

CleanFilm
15-05-2009, 10:22 AM
No not Offical RC2, its just a leak outside of microsoft a new compilation of bug fixes.

Stephen!
15-05-2009, 10:36 AM
Not going to bother with this one then

DaveTaylor
15-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Nothing new, and no bug fixes either, well front end fixes anyway, probably just back end

DaveTaylor
15-05-2009, 01:38 PM
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9097/captures.png

N!ck
15-05-2009, 01:40 PM
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/9097/captures.png

Is it worth the download?

DaveTaylor
15-05-2009, 01:44 PM
Is it worth the download?

Mehh installation is nearly done, will do a few run throughs on certain things once it's done.

CleanFilm
15-05-2009, 03:38 PM
This is an update mainly for all you gamers out there, it has fixed the DirectX Bug which was in the RC causing games like Flight Simulator X to report missing DirectX Files. So if you currently cannot play a game and get a DirectX error, update to this version. This fixes it for you ;)

EDIT: I can only currently find a x64 version released on torrents at the moment.

DaveTaylor
15-05-2009, 03:41 PM
This is an update mainly for all you gamers out there, it has fixed the DirectX Bug which was in the RC causing games like Flight Simulator X to report missing DirectX Files. So if you currently cannot play a game and get a DirectX error, update to this version. This fixes it for you ;)

And where are you getting this information from?

CleanFilm
15-05-2009, 03:46 PM
And where are you getting this information from?

Tech and News forums, people have it up and running already and are reporting it fixes that problem. ;)

DaveTaylor
15-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Tech and News forums, people have it up and running already and are reporting it fixes that problem. ;)

Give evidence to your source, and yes I am one who has it up and running. And please stop with the ******* ;), you're acting as though you know everything, yet you're just giving out information you have found from a different source.

Frank459
15-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Well hes not taking credit for the information, only writing it in his own words. You dont know EVERYTHING about this version either so why dont you please be quiet.

On Topic: Im thinking of either putting my laptop to windows 7 (I basically use this the most) or my main desktop pc which I hardly use but I have no idea how to install OS's so any features of Windows 7 that is better than XP (Desktop) or Vista (Laptop) could you post back :)

DaveTaylor
15-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Well hes not taking credit for the information, only writing it in his own words. You dont know EVERYTHING about this version either so why dont you please be quiet.

On Topic: Im thinking of either putting my laptop to windows 7 (I basically use this the most) or my main desktop pc which I hardly use but I have no idea how to install OS's so any features of Windows 7 that is better than XP (Desktop) or Vista (Laptop) could you post back :)

Well I know this for a fact, tv tuner now works, want evidence, I can give you.

N!ck
15-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Well I know this for a fact, tv tuner now works, want evidence, I can give you.

What drivers do you use? Vista ones? I might try it on my TV card later.

CleanFilm
15-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Well i do have knowledge and understanding with windows and hardware, mainly because i browse alot of tech and news forums/sites. i can also report that this build also includes extra additional drivers for your devices. So if a device you have which is currently not detected by windows by default, a printer, camera etc.. then installing this build may include the driver you need.

DaveTaylor
15-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Well i do have knowledge and understanding with windows and hardware, mainly because i browse alot of tech and news forums/sites. i can also report that this build also includes extra additional drivers for your devices. So if a device you have which is currently not detected by windows by default, a printer, camera etc.. then installing this build may include the driver you need.

Can you link us too these websites?

@nick: yes.

CleanFilm
15-05-2009, 04:22 PM
The main forum i use is neowin.net. If im looking for news on gpu drivers etc i use nvnews.net

DaveTaylor
15-05-2009, 07:26 PM
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2628/capturefec.png

Berch
15-05-2009, 09:40 PM
I have Vista 64bit and the RC 64bit set up and I dunno how but I found that Windows Media Center in Vista doesn't show up the informaiton for ITV1 and ITV2 and so on just says 'No Data Available' and I just set up my TV in 7 and it now shows the informtion for the ITV channels which im glad about.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!