PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United Cheat the league?

panoramic
16-05-2009, 02:39 PM
They cheat the league to win it?
am not posting this now because they won it this year and liverpool havnt but the fact they always get 5 mins added on when there loosing but if there winning its 1-2.
and also playing all the 'top 4' away first n then all at home towards the end aswell its abit strange dont u think.
like that matterd cs we batterd them 4-1 at there ground but they always seem to do things like this.
dont you agree?

Jack.Lfc
16-05-2009, 02:42 PM
Na, we could have easily won it this year, just that we failed to break down teams like stoke, westham, boro etc. However i do feel ref's **** themselfs when they go too o.t.
If liverpool sign 1 creative midfielder i think we will win it next season.

panoramic
16-05-2009, 02:51 PM
yeh supposedly barry or silva
id rather david silva tbh he looked good in the euros for spain

Immenseman
16-05-2009, 02:53 PM
just because you didn't win the league you can't start searching for conspiracy theories, lol.

Jack.Lfc
16-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Yer same, silva definately. Wouldnt mind barry for the left.

Arron
16-05-2009, 04:29 PM
just because you didn't win the league you can't start searching for conspiracy theories, lol.

Agreed :eusa_danc

Geraint
16-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Hardly cheating. Liverpool fans claim that Man Utd get loads of penalties that shouldn't have been when there's probably no player worse than Steven Gerrard to dive at the Kop for a penalty.

The "top four away first" conspiracy is hardly anything to go by. Every team has to play them no matter when. Let's complain that Man Utd's last home game was against Arsenal.

CJW93
16-05-2009, 07:20 PM
They cheat the league to win it?
am not posting this now because they won it this year and liverpool havnt but the fact they always get 5 mins added on when there loosing but if there winning its 1-2.
and also playing all the 'top 4' away first n then all at home towards the end aswell its abit strange dont u think.
like that matterd cs we batterd them 4-1 at there ground but they always seem to do things like this.
dont you agree?

If Liverpool won it, you would be sining a different song

Jack.Lfc
16-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Its a silly thread.

Barkseh
16-05-2009, 07:59 PM
this thread made me lol. typical scouser :P

Jack.Lfc
16-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Your user title makes me lol. You know the bit where it says 'habbox donator'

Barkseh
16-05-2009, 08:11 PM
You mean the usertitle that is set by default when forum members donate to habbox?

If you're taking the piss out of me for purchasing/donating to habbox... Don't! *Removed*

Your user title makes me lol. You know the bit where it says 'habbox donator'

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult others.

Jack.Lfc
16-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Yes because i eat rats dont i.

Your father is your brother
ya sister is ya mother
your all shaggin eachother
a boro family
duh duh duh duh

Barkseh
16-05-2009, 08:21 PM
We sing that too the geordies you idiot.

ya sister is ya mother
a boro family
duh duh duh duh

Jack.Lfc
16-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Oh are you one of the few hundred boro fans who go the game?

Barkseh
16-05-2009, 08:28 PM
No I'm one of the 22,000 bor0 fans who purchased a season ticket this year. Considering the population of middlesbrough is around 100,000.. That's pretty good.

Oh are you one of the few hundred boro fans who go the game?

Jack.Lfc
16-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Prove it.

Jack.Lfc
16-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Please do.I cant afford to go to a match ya see + i eat rats.

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post.

e5
16-05-2009, 08:57 PM
hows it cheating?
what if they dont score in them 5 mins :S
refs dont cheat pal.

Sunny.
16-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Just cus you didnt win the league. Got pretty close imo though.

Having 5 minutes extra isnt cheating. They dont pay the reff to give 5 mins extra..

Jack.Lfc
16-05-2009, 09:15 PM
It all evens itself out. I think he means with them getting pens that wernt pens e.g. bolton, spurs.

theres infraction number 4 for me.

Titch
17-05-2009, 08:54 AM
We havnt cheated at all, liverpool had the squad to beat us and win the prem, the fact is they didnt, they failed to pick us some vital points as pretty easy games like stoke (if i remember correctly), they could of won the league, but lost it themselfs, However i expect liverpool to go away and come back with alot bigger challenge next season.

JackBuddy
17-05-2009, 09:14 AM
Na, we could have easily won it this year, just that we failed to break down teams like stoke, westham, boro etc. However i do feel ref's **** themselfs when they go too o.t.
If liverpool sign 1 creative midfielder i think we will win it next season.
you forgot spurs :8

Jam
17-05-2009, 09:58 AM
you forgot spurs :8

Seeing he was mentioning the poor teams that should have been a walk over...

leah
17-05-2009, 10:35 AM
I agree with it. For instance, yesterday in their game against Arsenal there was 2 minutes added time, in that added time manchester united made a substitute, so obviously the ref should have added extra time onto the 2 minutes, but he didn't. Infact he didn't even play the whole of the 2 minutes given.

Also in the game yesterday Arsenal managed to pick up several yellow cards for minor challenges, whereas man u didn't get any and some of the challenges they made were appauling. Then theres the fact that they always get penalties and penalties are rarely given against them. The FA do kiss their ass tbh.

champions
17-05-2009, 04:25 PM
LOL some people on this forum are so deluded. didnt West Brom have a clear penalty shout turned down today?

leah stop watching football you have no idea what ur on about.. the FA hate united

Jack.Lfc
17-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Like i said, its a ridiculus thread. But today it wasnt a penalty.

Skajo
17-05-2009, 05:31 PM
the FA hate united
Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

Immenseman
17-05-2009, 05:36 PM
they'd be in fa cup final also if the penalty that was had been awarded against everton in the semis. it's football in england, not italy; it's ludicrous to suggest such topics. in my opinion, the best team won the league.

champions
17-05-2009, 05:37 PM
why? do you think the FA love united aswell?

Skajo
17-05-2009, 06:55 PM
why? do you think the FA love united aswell?
I don't think, I know. If you haven't got the brains to figure out why then I'm more than willing to help you.

champions
17-05-2009, 07:10 PM
go on I'd like to know why the FA love united. i can think of many times they have been against United - one would be banning Evra for his antics at Stamford Bridge

Skajo
17-05-2009, 07:22 PM
go on I'd like to know why the FA love united. i can think of many times they have been against United - one would be banning Evra for his antics at Stamford Bridge
Deserved. I'll post when I've got some free time - I have an assignment in for tomorrow and that's more important.

Technologic
17-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Lol, Liverpool suck.

Loser
17-05-2009, 07:25 PM
LOL some people on this forum are so deluded. didnt West Brom have a clear penalty shout turned down today?

That has no relevance. The league was already decided then.

champions
17-05-2009, 10:37 PM
That has no relevance. The league was already decided then.
but West Brom wasnt relegated then you prat :S

so when a game has no relevance you dont have to give penalties?

Jack.Lfc
17-05-2009, 10:41 PM
Lmaoo prat, something about that word makes me laugh.

leah
18-05-2009, 09:04 AM

leah stop watching football you have no idea what ur on about.. the FA hate united
lmao I'll watch as much football as I please thanks. I do have a clue of what i'm on about, There are only a few referees who ever do a good job when manchester united are playing and they're the ones that make the fair decisions like punishing both teams instead of just manchesters opposition. Other referees seem to give Manchester every decision under the sun including penalties and cautioning their rivals for miniscule challenges that only looked something because most of the Man U team are qualified divers, im sure Ronaldo could give Tom Daley a run for his money.

:love3:

Loser
18-05-2009, 09:51 AM
but West Brom wasnt relegated then you prat :S

so when a game has no relevance you dont have to give penalties?

I thought this was about Man Utd cheating their way to the title. And you're saying that in not giving WBA a penalty yesterday (and potentially stopping Liverpool winning), Man Utd definately haven't cheated.

Middlesbrough
23-05-2009, 05:10 PM

ya sister is ya mother
a boro family
duh duh duh duh

Park, park wherever you may be,
You eat dogs in your home country,
It could be worse,
You could be a scouse
eating rats in your council house

Jack.Lfc
23-05-2009, 05:19 PM
It could be worse,
You could be a scouse

Sorry, i bet im richer than you.

JackBuddy
23-05-2009, 08:55 PM
It could be worse,
You could be a scouse
someone has been watching the omid djalili show. doubt you'd know the song any other way :P

luce
23-05-2009, 09:20 PM
erm no it's nothing to do with us. The refs just can't handle big games what are we gna do punch em in the nose if they don't give us a penalty.. That's drogbas job thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!