View Full Version : Buying Bensalem Wooden Stuff

BlueRaven
17-05-2009, 07:13 AM
Wooden Chairs/Stools
Captain's Tables
Wooden Bars (MAINLY)
Wooden Corners
Wooden Windows
Marble Floor Tiles (The ones that look like cobbles)

2 creds per item(Except stools, thats 1 cred each). Will do trades for HCs as well.

Prices are negotiable... so if you have a price higher than what I offer and ALOT of stuff that I need, I *MIGHT* be willing to stick to your rate,

=worswick.
17-05-2009, 10:03 AM
I Have 4 Wooden Chairs, 3 Wooden Bars,1 Wooden Corner,1 Captains Table,1 wooden window offer

my habbo name is =worswick. (Habbo uk)

TinyFroggy
17-05-2009, 10:09 AM
I have loads of bensalem.. but ur giving way too low for the price ;[

BlueRaven
17-05-2009, 11:49 AM
I Have 4 Wooden Chairs, 3 Wooden Bars,1 Wooden Corner,1 Captains Table,1 wooden window offer

my habbo name is =worswick. (Habbo uk)

2 creds per item or state your price.

2 creds per item(Except stools, thats 1 cred each). Will do trades for HCs as well.

I have loads of bensalem.. but ur giving way too low for the price ;[

Prices are negotiable... so if you have a price higher than what I offer and ALOT of stuff that I need, I *MIGHT* be willing to stick to your rate,

I have already got several accepted offers for 2 creds per but if you have a certain price let me know. I did mention that previously.

Scotesh
17-05-2009, 12:29 PM
I have tonnes.
Add me if you still need it (unless you're still on my list) im not sure on your price though.

=worswick.
17-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Erm 22 Credits For All My Wooden? your offer would add up to 20.

Habbo uk name is =worswick.

Zercus
17-05-2009, 04:51 PM
I have 4 Chairs, 1 Captains Table and 9 Tiles.

35 for the lot?

BlueRaven
18-05-2009, 06:22 AM
I have tonnes.
Add me if you still need it (unless you're still on my list) im not sure on your price though.

I've traded with you several times before and your prices were fair so I'm sure we can come to an agreement :)

Erm 22 Credits For All My Wooden? your offer would add up to 20.

Habbo uk name is =worswick.

Sure thing, I'll add you now.

I have 4 Chairs, 1 Captains Table and 9 Tiles.

35 for the lot?

I remember you wanted to trade 9 tiles for 20 cr. I'll just buy the tiles please :)

Zercus
18-05-2009, 12:56 PM
No Problem! Im looking to sell the wooden stuff as well but perhaps my price was a little high, Id do 28 for the lot if you wanted? But Ill definately do the tiles.

Add Zercus

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!