PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Help I've Been Hacked =\

ILikeCake
17-05-2009, 09:55 AM
Hi everyone, yesterday afternoon I logged into my main Habbo account "yoyowatup" and all my stuff in my rooms were there as usual. I then went into town for a few hours, came back, tried to get on Habbo but someone had changed my password. So I tried to change it but I suddenly found out that they hacked into my Hotmail aswell. So after I changed both my Hotmail and Habbo passwords, I logged into Habbo and my accounts character and motto were still the same. After it had loaded up I checked my rooms and about half my stuff has been stolen which was about 80 rares including Throne. I have no idea who could of done this and why they did it but I contacted staff about it but I doubt they'll do anything. Is there a possibility I'll get my stuff back?

Here's a list of what was taken:

Arctic Hot Tub
Orange Sleeping Bag
HC TV
Yellow ICM
Blue ICM
Green ICM
Orange ICM
HC Sofa
Petal Patch
Habbo Cola Machine
Leviathon
Lotus Pool
Throne Sofa x2
Magestic
WaterGarden x2
Purple Monolith
Tea Maker
Pink Fan x2
Orange Fan
Red Fan
Fucsia Fan
Green Fan
Aqua Fan
Dark Blue Solarium x2
Light Blue Solarium x3
Green Solarium
Red Solarium
Reindeer
Hologirl
Holoboy
Russian Samovar
Throne
Dance Floor x9
Neon Wall Lights x2
Disco Sign
Neon Flamingo Sign
HC Fireplace
Love Randomiser
Finnish Sauna
Diner Floor x8
Gondola Ship Chair
Left/Right Arrow Sign
Creepy Crypt
Porthole
Polar Sofa
Extravagant Fountain
Arctic Penguin Trophy
Eco Friendly Penguin Trophy
Moon Lamp
Sand Patch x5
Tiki Waterfall
Aqua BBQ
Red BBQ
Greek Marble Gate
Holy Garland x5
Blue Sharebare
Green Sharebare
Yellow Sharebare
Brown Sharebare
Pink Sharebare
Neon Skull
Habbo Cola Poster
Easter Duck x2
Christmas Duck x2
Green Pool
Treats Tray
Yellow Gumball Machine
Green Gumball Machine
Blue Gumball Machine
Pink Gumball Machine
Red Gumball Machine
Black Gumball Machine
Icy Christmas Tree
Ice Cube Tree
Icy Table
Santa Sleigh
Christmas Tree 1
Christmas Tree 2
Christmas Tree 3
Flashy Christmas Tree
So if anyone would like to donate anything then search yoyowatup and there is a donation room. I would appreciate it alot.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Moderator]: Thread closed to prevent further arguments.

AgnesIO
17-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Asking for donations is not the way to go on this forum. However that is a big catch.

NEVER EVER use a HOTMAIL account for habbo! It is easy to revert/hack hotmail accounts - most people could do it. Did you give your secret question answer to anyone?

Art
17-05-2009, 10:57 AM
So if anyone would like to donate anything then search yoyowatup and there is a donation room. I would appreciate it alot.

I cared until I read that.

CleanFilm
17-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Well i fail to believe that you just got 'hacked', i believe you've either fell into one of those free credits tricks a few days/weeks back and they guy has just took your furni, or you have a keylog / virus on your computer. Or it could be down to your stupidity and you gave out your password..

And Dom C, i don't see how using hotmail is unsecure, just have a strong password, secret question etc. I mean my hotmail password is the max length it can be to actually signin to WLM.

Sorry but there is nothing you can do how you've been 'hacked'. Just make a new account and start all over im afraid is the only thing you could do.

EDIT: Whats so hacked about this?
http://i40.tinypic.com/2heatk5.png

AgnesIO
17-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Penguins can not be traded...

--

And hotmail IS the worst email provider you can use for security, absolute crap security. I also reckon I could worm a secret question out of you.

All you need to do is pretend you are doing a survey or summin, and only actually ask the target on yiour friends list. If they answer - BAM SECRET QUESTION IS NOW REVEALED.

Didn't mean to do caps, but I cba tio retype ;p

Jordan:A
17-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Penguins can not be traded...

--

And hotmail IS the worst email provider you can use for security, absolute crap security. I also reckon I could worm a secret question out of you.

All you need to do is pretend you are doing a survey or summin, and only actually ask the target on yiour friends list. If they answer - BAM SECRET QUESTION IS NOW REVEALED.

Didn't mean to do caps, but I cba tio retype ;p
Theres posters
And penguins can be recycled, the recycled stuff can be traded

CleanFilm
17-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Well iv'e had my Hotmail for 5 years or more now and iv'e never been hacked. Still works perfectly fine. and that is not hacking when you give out your details.. its really just stupidity not really hacking i would say.

Yeah there is posters there, i'd be interested to see whats in his other locked rooms.

EDIT: Well there is more furni in his storage room..
http://i40.tinypic.com/15yi5np.png

Martin
17-05-2009, 11:31 AM
I think he has never owned half the stuff he had listed, especially the throne, and this is a desperate attempt to get donations.

If I was the "hacker" I would have taken every single item and screwed him out of every cred possible. Luckily I'm not one and I don't know how their minds work, but I'm sure they wouldnt leave much...

Mr O.P If you have emailed habbo like you said, then they should be able to investigate for you, I really dont think people on habboxforum can help you with this one.

bolt

17-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Lol
Looks like there another attention seeker asking for donations
More in his storage 2

Mikey
17-05-2009, 11:50 AM
you have furni count yourself lucky most people who get 'hacked' have no furni :l

AgnesIO
17-05-2009, 11:52 AM
I think he has never owned half the stuff he had listed, especially the throne, and this is a desperate attempt to get donations.

If I was the "hacker" I would have taken every single item and screwed him out of every cred possible. Luckily I'm not one and I don't know how their minds work, but I'm sure they wouldnt leave much...

Mr O.P If you have emailed habbo like you said, then they should be able to investigate for you, I really dont think people on habboxforum can help you with this one.

bolt

I agree.

However I am not a hacker, but hackers normally get anything worth a bit and leave. They don't want to risk the chance of the owner coming online.

I also think that list is complete and utter crap!

----

Jordan I have hacked in the past (Not anything on my current account, it was in my noob days when my sister played..)

And seriously you would not spend 30 minutes waiting for penguins to recycle when you might only get a stool!

ILikeCake
17-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Right, I'm not lieing okay? You don't have to donate, I'd appreciate it but I'm not forcing anyone to donate anything. And they stole all my good rares which are in that list and left me with all my crap stuff. I'll unlock my other rooms and you can go have a look at what they've taken. Yeah I'm lucky they didn't take everything but I am not lieing so I don't know why you guys are saying it's an attempt to get donations because I’m not that type of person who begs for furni so I’m sorry if it came out as an attempt to get furni.
ovato - La La Land

ILikeCake
17-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Oh yeah forgot to mention that they've deleted about 400 people on my list aswell.

P.s where's the edit button?

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Moderator]: There is no edit button after 15 minutes but you are allowed to double post provided you add additional information as you have here. Thanks.:)

LoveToStack
17-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Well iv'e had my Hotmail for 5 years or more now and iv'e never been hacked. Still works perfectly fine. and that is not hacking when you give out your details.. its really just stupidity not really hacking i would say.

Even so hotmail is a crap email provider especially since Habbo emails take 2+ weeks to get through.

Kyle
18-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Well iv'e had my Hotmail for 5 years or more now and iv'e never been hacked. Still works perfectly fine.
Is that a challenge? :P

btw people don't need your secret question OR your current password to get into your account. If you give out an email that is linked to your habbo then you are basically giving a hacker mostly everything they need to hack you.

Giving us a great big list of the furniture you lost (which seems to be just about every rare on the hotel? lol:S:rolleyes:) isn't really going to help. I lost this wil lyou donate

- 500 dino eggs
-34509345021222 thrones
- 3 rubber ducks

Scotesh
18-05-2009, 01:52 AM
I cared until I read that.
amen to that.

Accipiter
18-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Boo hoo, It happens get over it.

Chaos
18-05-2009, 05:24 PM
And Dom C, i don't see how using hotmail is unsecure, just have a strong password, secret question etc. I mean my hotmail password is the max length it can be to actually signin to WLM.

Hotmail is the most insecurist mail provider.

If you was on my msn ye, I could get your IP adress send it off to hotmail and recover your account within a day. That is why its so insecure. And being reverted is not only do-able by getting their secret question. And mods i aint actually hacking im stating the obvious and what happens. :rolleyes:

18-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Thats why you shouldnt have your actual hotmail address linked to your habbo

Lost
18-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Whoever hacked you is a very happy guy. Well I would be if I got the ICM because I like them very much so. But yeah, gutted for you getting hacked. I don't really know what you would do, try contacting sulake or habbo, and see what you can do from there...

Good luck.

Kieeran
18-05-2009, 05:35 PM
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool gutted

AgnesIO
18-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Hotmail is the most insecurist mail provider.

If you was on my msn ye, I could get your IP adress send it off to hotmail and recover your account within a day. That is why its so insecure. And being reverted is not only do-able by getting their secret question. And mods i aint actually hacking im stating the obvious and what happens. :rolleyes:

You agree with me? +rep :D

---

Anyway CleanFilm you missed those 31234 petal floors of yours.

Seriously though.. Who would notice if their hc tub was nicked, along with another 100+ rares? I wish I could remember a list that big :l

Madox
19-05-2009, 06:30 PM
2 Word : YOU FAIL

dude why do u still play habbo? lol its virtual why crying? did u spend real cash on it if u did ur saddd

CurtisJohns
19-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Ive come to the conlucsion that this whole thing is a scam, eveyone look at his furni list, why isnt a Throne at the top? hmm strange most people would consider that an important item wouldnt you? and its funny how you seem to remember every single thing precisely..... SCAM

AgnesIO
19-05-2009, 06:46 PM
Ive come to the conlucsion that this whole thing is a scam, eveyone look at his furni list, why isnt a Throne at the top? hmm strange most people would consider that an important item wouldnt you? and its funny how you seem to remember every single thing precisely..... SCAM

I think we have discovered that already actually.

Art
19-05-2009, 10:50 PM
2 Word : YOU FAIL

dude why do u still play habbo? lol its virtual why crying? did u spend real cash on it if u did ur saddd

Who cares if he spent real cash on it or not. If its true and he did lose all of that stuff, he most likely spent a hell of a lot of time working towards it all.

Dont be an ass.

ILikeCake
21-05-2009, 05:14 PM
*** how is it a scam? I have a good memory so I know what was taken. One of my friends is helping me get my stuff back so mods please lock thread.

Oh and Madox I stopped playing Habbo for 2 years and started playing again around September last year so I'm not sad thanks and I haven't even cried about being hacked so ****.

AgnesIO
21-05-2009, 05:47 PM
*** how is it a scam? I have a good memory so I know what was taken. One of my friends is helping me get my stuff back so mods please lock thread.

Oh and Madox I stopped playing Habbo for 2 years and started playing again around September last year so I'm not sad thanks and I haven't even cried about being hacked so ****.

You have a better memory than the people in GWR books :l

I remember when I have my Lotus Pools nicked too..

Alex3213
21-05-2009, 05:53 PM

If you haven't cried about it its funny you are literally begging on your knees for donations.

ILikeCake
21-05-2009, 06:21 PM
If you haven't cried about it its funny you are literally begging on your knees for donations.

Well if I could edit the first post then I'd take away the " donations " part because my friend is helping me get back my stuff and I said I'd appreciate it if I got donations, that's not begging tbh but I don't need any donations now anyway so can this be locked please.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!