PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Farmer's field! (am a noob b nyc xxx)

Smiddy
18-05-2009, 07:34 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/11sjcld.png

I've taken a liking to this new Farmer Furni, so I thought I'd make a room. Must be my Dorset roots or something :rolleyes_

Anyway, I know it's nothing special, but basically the farmer got lazy and left his tractor outside halfway through the job.

Please do note, I know it's Combine Harvester's that harvest crops, but their wasn't one available, and you get the general jist anyway.

I keep thinking something is missing, but hey ho.

CC?

Accipiter
18-05-2009, 07:54 PM
i think some items like the tree's & wells could be placed better, its better to make things look natural rather than a actual house room were seats would be at sides etc.

Immenseman
18-05-2009, 07:58 PM
me likes, it's realistic. mainly because you've seen so many as you're from dorrrrrset. dedicated to farmer jake xx

ElliottThompson
18-05-2009, 07:58 PM
well its only been out for a day so you couldnt have put much time into the room, and i really like the way the tractor is cutting the wheat, thers mud behind it, fresh crops infront :D

+rep

Smiddy
18-05-2009, 08:01 PM
i think some items like the tree's & wells could be placed better, its better to make things look natural rather than a actual house room were seats would be at sides etc.
Yeah but at the same time it has to be practical, wouldn't you agree? I do agree with you, don't get me wrong; but there is reason behind that part.

me likes, it's realistic. mainly because you've seen so many as you're from dorrrrrset. dedicated to farmer jake xx
:8 Cheers Jake

well its only been out for a day so you couldnt have put much time into the room, and i really like the way the tractor is cutting the grass, thers mud behind it, fresh crops infront :D

+rep
You noticed, good! Didn't want to have to explain that :)

VelvetClover
18-05-2009, 08:37 PM
It's good, I like the way the tractor cuts into the wheat.
I think it would look better if the room wasn't so dark though.

Absently
18-05-2009, 08:40 PM
aww i really like it. i think it's pretty cool. reminds me of a play xD

Smiddy
18-05-2009, 09:34 PM
It's good, I like the way the tractor cuts into the wheat.
I think it would look better if the room wasn't so dark though.
This might sound rude.. but it is at night?

aww i really like it. i think it's pretty cool. reminds me of a play xD
What sort of play was that haha.

Pyroka
18-05-2009, 09:37 PM
Needs more thrones.

Tbh I think the well would look better 2 spaces away from the log, in the middle-ish of the grass. Dunno what to put in its place, but I think that'd make it look a bit better? Idk, ama newb.

Absently
18-05-2009, 09:41 PM
This might sound rude.. but it is at night?

What sort of play was that haha.LOL idk. some sort of amazing play kk! :P

Smiddy
18-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Needs more thrones.

Tbh I think the well would look better 2 spaces away from the log, in the middle-ish of the grass. Dunno what to put in its place, but I think that'd make it look a bit better? Idk, ama newb.
Yeah I guess, I might move it about next time I'm on. That could be a while though :P

LOL idk. some sort of amazing play kk! :P
Oh only the best!

Alkaz
18-05-2009, 09:48 PM
looks good, maybe a day/night version

Catzsy
18-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Looks pretty good Smiddums. :P The field on the left is maybe a little bare -
I think I would put another scarecrow in the middle. xx

Smiddy
18-05-2009, 10:28 PM
looks good, maybe a day/night version
Yeah could do I suppose.. I'd rather do the instead of the Farmer's house next though.

Looks pretty good Smiddums. :P The field on the left is maybe a little bare -
I think I would put another scarecrow in the middle. xx
Not a bad idea, could be worth doing.

Sammeth.
18-05-2009, 10:30 PM
I like it in general, its nice and simple and isn't unnecessarily complex. Nice stuff. Just nice.

rosshaych
19-05-2009, 09:35 AM
Nice :) i started making 1 but i bought the wheat! and i didn't mean to so i didn't have enough for the rest of my grass :( wasted 200 credits on the furni and sold 30minutes later for 100. soo yeh :(

Catzsy
19-05-2009, 10:20 AM
I was thinking a couple of flaming barrels would look good in the bare field too.
Would give a lot of atmosphere.

[Jay]
19-05-2009, 03:09 PM
I like it is simple and looks good :) 8/10 +rep

culturist
23-05-2009, 10:21 AM
wow i like it, not too crowded :8

*reps*

Japan
23-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Niice room <3
+Rep =)

Chaos
23-05-2009, 11:42 AM
I loves it Tom :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!