PDA

View Full Version : Fancyman NewsLetter #1

fancyman123
18-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Hello Guys, iv started a new newsletter and this is my first issue so dont moan if its not that good and maybe you could tell me how to improve it http://www.clubhabbo.net/images/smilies/biggrin2.gif

Issue #1 18/5/09 For all habbo members!

Welcome to the first issue of Fancyman newsletter! This is in this newsletter:
Competitions
Events
Gossip
Winners!
News!

Latest News
UK Yukka Tree Hills

Grab your sweetheart and your friends as we pack up and head out of this dark, dusty city and into the glorious countryside.

Yukka Tree Hill, once a hugely over populated and polluted urban jungle, has had its dirty and disgusting past blown away. After much lobbying and campaigning from green activists, the city was shut down, the residents re housed, the industry dispersed and the bull dozers called in.

Just three months later and the land is finally ready to be used, with the current Mayor of Yukka Tree Hill eager for the area to return to it's pre industrial routes. Farmland and village communities are the order of the day with the Mayor personally inviting YOU to book up your very own little slice of country paradise.

Habbo Of the Issue

This issues winner for habbo of the issue is.......

Michael541! Congratulations!

Room of the issue

Room of the issue is.......

Local Bus
Owned By: LiplyTurn Congratulations!

Competition!

You can win some plastic furni by sending a PM to fancyman123 with your habbo UK name and the answer to the following question:

Whos been in the habbo managment the longest?

A. Lost_Witness B. Bucho6

Competition Closes on Monday 25th May 2009 at 5:30GMT

I hope you enjoyed this first issues and please write your comments or how i can improbe it below!

By fancyman123 on clubhabbo and habbox and on Habbo UK!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!