PDA

View Full Version : Cute News & Twisted Values =cred +rep

anonlmous
19-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Hey I need two things uploaded to a freewebs account, first of all I need cutenews and second Twisted values. What Im willing to do is offer a sack + rep every single day I log on for the rset of my life! ( i srsly mean that...) ok, so what I want, more precisely, is the normal cutenews but I need three different twisted values upload (for the three hotel, au, uk, sg...) I will only pay after Ive got proof of it working, you can call the account whatever you like (something short plzz) If your intrestead plzz pm me...

Meti
19-05-2009, 10:35 AM
I don't thin you can do this with freewebs?

Art
19-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Yeah, dont think php works on freewebs... or you cant change the number of a file which determines who can edit it or SOMETHING xD I forget what the number is called.

Lost
19-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Um, I may be wrong but I think freewebs can't upload php...?

AlexBrooks
19-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Freewebs hosting doesn't supoprt PHP, therefore CuteNews won't work on their hosting accounts, you need PHP supported hosting, HostUltra offers free PHP hosting, just google "Free php hosting" and you'll find loads of options.

Fehm
19-05-2009, 03:41 PM
On freewebs tehre are no MySQL databases, you cannot change file permissions and you cant upload php, so invest in some decent hosting and a domain!

lick
19-05-2009, 05:01 PM
freezoka.com

just get a free ohv domain and then use that for hosting, i used it for cutenews when i had my site

CANNIBALEX
19-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Yeah, dont think php works on freewebs... or you cant change the number of a file which determines who can edit it or SOMETHING xD I forget what the number is called.

chmod(ding)

Brixsta
20-05-2009, 05:34 PM
freezoka.com

just get a free ohv domain and then use that for hosting, i used it for cutenews when i had my site
The OVH free domains are no longer offered, the offer was discontinued.

Art
22-05-2009, 01:37 AM
Ohhhh how come??

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!