PDA

View Full Version : Unbanned

Neversoft
19-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Older players may remember me from 2007 when I was quite active in the Runescape section - the guy with no life who got 99 firemaking in 20 days... and most of the new people since then have probably seen me lurking around the forum. Well, I got permanently banned back in September 2007 along with a bunch of other people on this forum for real world trading. I appealed but nothing happened. Since then I never bothered with Runescape but my brother is a hardcore Runescape geek who just envies me because I'm cool and I happened to be in the same room as him the other day while he was playing Runescape. Somehow we ended up looking at the black marks on my account and I noticed I had the chance to re-appeal my ban. I thought eh might as well and typed a mini eassay in the box provided, this time not denying my actions but apologising for them. I checked my account today to see if my appeal had been accepted or denied, and to my surprise all of my black marks had been removed and my account had been unbanned.

Heres (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=399210) the thread I made about getting banned for anyone wanting some nostalgia.

I'm pondering on the idea whether to start playing again or not, but the chances are I will come back purely for castle wars. Although maybe I'm too old to be playing these days... I don't know, but I'll check it out for a while and see what happens! :P

Anyway, I'm not just making this thread to inform everyone that I got unbanned. Since I haven't played Runescape or viewed this section of the forum in nearly two years I have no idea how far Runescape has come since then. I hear of some new summoning skill, some fair trade thing and that the wildy has gone, but thats about it. Right now I'm a noob once again. I hope you'll all just inform me of the important updates so I know whats what. I also wonder who's still around from two years ago... unfortunately I can't remember many names but if you still have the same username chances are I'll remember you. So please, help me out! Inform me, enlighten me, educate me!

Oh and is my account any good these days? I was fairly proud of it back in the day but I assume it's pretty crap by todays standards. :P

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l188/Neversoft13/Runescape/RunescapeStats.png

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l188/Neversoft13/Runescape/RunescapeItems.png

http://i43.tinypic.com/1ondzd.png

crazed
19-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Older players may remember me from 2007 when I was quite active in the Runescape section - the guy with no life who got 99 firemaking in 20 days... and most of the new people since then have probably seen me lurking around the forum. Well, I got permanently banned back in September 2007 along with a bunch of other people on this forum for real world trading. I appealed but nothing happened. Since then I never bothered with Runescape but my brother is a hardcore Runescape geek who just envies me because I'm cool and I happened to be in the same room as him the other day while he was playing Runescape. Somehow we ended up looking at the black marks on my account and I noticed I had the chance to re-appeal my ban. I thought eh might as well and typed a mini eassay in the box provided, this time not denying my actions but apologising for them. I checked my account today to see if my appeal had been accepted or denied, and to my surprise all of my black marks had been removed and my account had been unbanned.

Heres (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=399210) the thread I made about getting banned for anyone wanting some nostalgia.

I'm pondering on the idea whether to start playing again or not, but the chances are I will come back purely for castle wars. Although maybe I'm too old to be playing these days... I don't know, but I'll check it out for a while and see what happens! :P

Anyway, I'm not just making this thread to inform everyone that I got unbanned. Since I haven't played Runescape or viewed this section of the forum in nearly two years I have no idea how far Runescape has come since then. I hear of some new summoning skill, some fair trade thing and that the wildy has gone, but thats about it. Right now I'm a noob once again. I hope you'll all just inform me of the important updates so I know whats what. I also wonder who's still around from two years ago... unfortunately I can't remember many names but if you still have the same username chances are I'll remember you. So please, help me out! Inform me, enlighten me, educate me!

Oh and is my account any good these days? I was fairly proud of it back in the day but I assume it's pretty crap by todays standards. :P

Welcome back :) You sure do have alot in your bank o.o!

Lost
19-05-2009, 06:44 PM
If I were you, I'd start playing again, unless by any means you don't want to; give it to me :B!

Only joking but yeah it would be quite a waste to give all that up.

IceNineKills
19-05-2009, 06:45 PM
just an average account really. don't know if you'll remember me from back then but i was/am Jake/Seren/27121990.

JackBuddy
19-05-2009, 06:46 PM
aahhhhh Chris1479!!!

Weren't you one of the many who got banned for trading with Legoman/Dan? Who else was there? :S

Purpleesh that's one.

Callum.
19-05-2009, 06:56 PM
I remember helping you out back then lol

and what did happen to lego man99 (think that was it), irl pics found or sumink?

IceNineKills
19-05-2009, 07:01 PM

and what did happen to lego man99 (think that was it), irl pics found or sumink?

he still plays rs sometimes but not habbox. me & him might be meeting up at this years Download.

Barkseh
19-05-2009, 07:02 PM
My brother told me to have a look to see if I'd been unbanned but I hadn't. I apealed like a week ago but it still says apeal pending. :S

Callum.
19-05-2009, 07:02 PM
oh klkl. how you doing jake.

didn't his myspace get found. he had the mcr avatar lol

IceNineKills
19-05-2009, 07:05 PM
oh klkl. how you doing jake.

didn't his myspace get found. he had the mcr avatar lol

im doin' good :)

you?

Neversoft
19-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Welcome back :) You sure do have alot in your bank o.o!

Cheers. :)

If I were you, I'd start playing again, unless by any means you don't want to; give it to me :B!

Only joking but yeah it would be quite a waste to give all that up.

I've been banned for almost two years, giving it up now wouldn't really be much of a waste. :P

just an average account really. don't know if you'll remember me from back then but i was/am Jake/Seren/27121990.

Average!? I'm heartbroken. And I remember you. :D

aahhhhh Chris1479!!!

Weren't you one of the many who got banned for trading with Legoman/Dan? Who else was there? :S

Purpleesh that's one.

Jackusbuddus! Ever get 99 range?

Nah, I actually got banned for selling +rep's on this forum for like £20k each. It brought me quite a profit. :8

You more than helped me out, you have me a dragon axe for free when they were like 2 mil and I was a total noob. :P

Callum.
19-05-2009, 07:35 PM
im doin' good :)

you?

yeh im pretty good. you still playing these days?

You more than helped me out, you have me a dragon axe for free when they were like 2 mil and I was a total noob. :P

hehe you remembered. i couldn;t think what i did but i helped you :)

Neversoft
19-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Heh, my memory is pretty good. Or so I like to think.

Have any updates been made to castle wars or is it still the same?

MJJ
19-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Welcome back.

Castle Wars is still the same (I think) except that now people sometimes use familiars which can be annoying.

And I guess there's new weapons like Dragon Claws.

Arch
19-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Welcome back, your forum name looks familiar although my habbox account isnt too old so i prob wouldnt remeber.

Anyways yerrr pretty average, but 99 fm is nice :)

Jord
20-05-2009, 12:20 AM
I got banned for the same reason ;P

I have logged on today and I tryed to log in still banned,

But I was banned 06 Dec 2007

So I was banned 3 months after you

so Ill re-try my account in 3 - 4 Months ;)

I hope I get unbanned

60 Mil
4 - 5 Whips
Full dragon (back in the day befor d-fulhelm)
Loads of rune sets
Runes
arrows
Armour

So much stuff :'(

I was happy when i saw you got unbanned.

Evil
20-05-2009, 01:04 AM
I think I remember you.

I'm thinking of starting to play again to, been about 2 years

P.S: Anyone know what happened to ssricky

Chaos
20-05-2009, 03:41 AM
Congratulations and celebrations :D

I remember you.

Neversoft
20-05-2009, 08:22 AM
Welcome back.

Castle Wars is still the same (I think) except that now people sometimes use familiars which can be annoying.

And I guess there's new weapons like Dragon Claws.

Thanks. :)

Sorry but what is/are 'familiars'? :P

Welcome back, your forum name looks familiar although my habbox account isnt too old so i prob wouldnt remeber.

Anyways yerrr pretty average, but 99 fm is nice :)

Thanks :) I was hoping people would say my range is atleast half decent though. :P

I got banned for the same reason ;P

I have logged on today and I tryed to log in still banned,

But I was banned 06 Dec 2007

So I was banned 3 months after you

so Ill re-try my account in 3 - 4 Months ;)

I hope I get unbanned

60 Mil
4 - 5 Whips
Full dragon (back in the day befor d-fulhelm)
Loads of rune sets
Runes
arrows
Armour

So much stuff :'(

I was happy when i saw you got unbanned.

They didn't just decide to unban me, I had to re-appeal first. Hope you get unbanned though. :)

I think I remember you.

I'm thinking of starting to play again to, been about 2 years

P.S: Anyone know what happened to ssricky

And I think I remember you! :)

I also remember ssricky, he no longer around?

Congratulations and celebrations :D

I remember you.

Thanks. :D I think I remember you... although I'm not too sure. I was banned before your account on here was registerd. Ever had a name change or previous account?

Lost
20-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Oh, lol. Ok well just go back for like 1 day and see how you think of it, because there has been a lot of updates and you might not be too keen on them.

MJJ
20-05-2009, 12:27 PM

It's like a pet which you can summon. The higher your summoning level is, the more familiars you can summon and the better they are.

There's some familiars which can carry items for you, some which heal you, and there's some which fight for you - those are the type that people use at Castle Wars.

Zak
20-05-2009, 12:39 PM
ooo i remember when you got banned :( sad times

glad you got ur acc back tho, not bad stuff either :)

Neversoft
20-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Oh, lol. Ok well just go back for like 1 day and see how you think of it, because there has been a lot of updates and you might not be too keen on them.

I'm never too keen on any updates but as long as castle wars is the same I'm happy. :P

It's like a pet which you can summon. The higher your summoning level is, the more familiars you can summon and the better they are.

There's some familiars which can carry items for you, some which heal you, and there's some which fight for you - those are the type that people use at Castle Wars.

Ah I see. Cheers for the explanation. I keep seeing these weird pets following everyone but have yet to see and in castle wars thankfully.

Is summoning a useful skill to learn or is it pretty pointless unless you want to boost your combat?

ooo i remember when you got banned :( sad times

glad you got ur acc back tho, not bad stuff either :)

Thanks. :D

Jord
20-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Thanks. :)

Thanks :) I was hoping people would say my range is atleast half decent though. :P

They didn't just decide to unban me, I had to re-appeal first. Hope you get unbanned though. :)

And I think I remember you! :)

I also remember ssricky, he no longer around?

Thanks. :D I think I remember you... although I'm not too sure. I was banned before your account on here was registerd. Ever had a name change or previous account?

I re-appealed mine also, But did yours go through? Mine said "Error! The ban which you are appealing for cannot be appealed for"

MJJ
20-05-2009, 01:49 PM
Is summoning a useful skill to learn or is it pretty pointless unless you want to boost your combat?

Personally I think it can be useful. Some of the familiars are really helpful - especially high-leveled ones like a Pack Yak, which can hold 30 items for you, and send one item to a bank, or a Unicorn which heals 15% of your hitpoints and cures poison.

If you find any charms anywhere, like drops from a monster, you should pick them up, then when you have the cash you should train Summoning, because it can be really useful for all skills, not just for combat.

Chaos
20-05-2009, 01:53 PM

Wiley .

Catzsy
20-05-2009, 04:14 PM

Hey Chris!

Really glad you got unbanned and in honour you have my 4000th post! xx

Axel
20-05-2009, 05:32 PM

rofl .

JackBuddy
20-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Jackusbuddus! Ever get 99 range?

Don't be silly! I stalled at 98.

Alex3213
20-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Chris =]

Remember not you from RS but forums and stuff hehe

Glad to hear that your account has been unbanned. I would try to go for getting all your skills 50-60+ though and it'll be pretty nice =]

Neversoft
20-05-2009, 06:15 PM
I re-appealed mine also, But did yours go through? Mine said "Error! The ban which you are appealing for cannot be appealed for"

If it didn't I wouldn't have made this thread. :P I clicked re-appeal, and then 'I think the admins have made a mistake' for the reason I was appealing and then I typed why I thought I should be ubanned, clicked continue and then the next day my appeal was accepted.

Personally I think it can be useful. Some of the familiars are really helpful - especially high-leveled ones like a Pack Yak, which can hold 30 items for you, and send one item to a bank, or a Unicorn which heals 15% of your hitpoints and cures poison.

If you find any charms anywhere, like drops from a monster, you should pick them up, then when you have the cash you should train Summoning, because it can be really useful for all skills, not just for combat.

Thanks for all the info. :) I was training at fire giants yesterday and thought all the gold charms they were dropping were like some super rare item, so I kept them all. I'm a bit disappointed to discover that they're worth nothing, but I'm glad I picked them all up because they're untradeable. :P

I done the quest earlier and got a few levels. It seems like an easy enough skill to learn, although I can't imagine myself getting it above 50 any time soon. :P

Wiley .

Yep, remembered you as soon as I saw the username. :D

Hey Chris!

Really glad you got unbanned and in honour you have my 4000th post! xx

Rosieeeeeeeeeeee! I saw you post in another read the other day but thought it was too good to be true. Are you really back!?

Thanks for the 4000th post honour and its greaaaaat to see you again! :D

Don't be silly! I stalled at 98.

Now what was the point in that!?!?!?

Chris =]

Remember not you from RS but forums and stuff hehe

Glad to hear that your account has been unbanned. I would try to go for getting all your skills 50-60+ though and it'll be pretty nice =]

Your name seems very, very, very familiar... were you an article writer for habmate a year or so ago?

Yeah that's what I'm aiming for - getting 70 magic first. Finally. Although I'm going to run out of money soon at the rate I'm going. How do people make their mills these days without cheating? :P

Also, my username is Chris_1479 so anyone feel free to add me. Surprisingly a few people have kept me on their friend list after two years, but the majority haven't. I need new friends. :P

IceNineKills
21-05-2009, 08:09 PM
yeh im pretty good. you still playing these days?

nah, aint played in about 2-3 months now, got alot of other things on my plate.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!