PDA

View Full Version : How many books do you own?

VelvetClover
20-05-2009, 04:30 AM
So yeah, how many books do you own?
I've got about a hundred, two and a half bookshelves filled up lol just where I've collected them over the years and I've pretty much read all of them. Apart from my thesaurases and reference books, I've not read those cover to cover lol

Chaos
20-05-2009, 05:59 AM
I own 3

Twilight
New moon

and and

The spooks curse ;);)

buttons
20-05-2009, 09:02 AM
I only keep books that are sets or there are going to be future releases which I'd buy sooooo I have all the Harry Potter books, all the "Girls in.." books + all the "Confessions of Georgia Nicolson" books. So um, twenty on my shelf + "A Child Called It", I usually sell or throw out old ones :X My mum has loads on the staircase landing and in her spare drawers.

flatface
20-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Erm, I got all the harry potter books lool thats about it really!

Gullable
20-05-2009, 10:11 AM
massive shelf full of mostly either jacqueline wilson or short stories
under my bed mostly full of books
box full of books
under my desk few books..
you get the message:)
IM A BOOK WORM :D

Lost
20-05-2009, 10:11 AM
I only keep books that are sets or there are going to be future releases which I'd buy sooooo I have all the Harry Potter books, all the "Girls in.." books + all the "Confessions of Georgia Nicolson" books. So um, twenty on my shelf + "A Child Called It", I usually sell or throw out old ones :X My mum has loads on the staircase landing and in her spare drawers.

Omg "A Child Called It" is sooooooooo sad... It's really good though, I did it on an English talk a couple of years ago when I was in my first year :B.

I don't know what all my books are and i cba counting but here are the recent books i've read over the past 3 months...

The Dark Tower (Volume IV)
Angels&Demons

The dark tower takes ages to read but it's really good and i'm buying Volume V soon.

Nixt
20-05-2009, 11:37 AM
I've probably got between 200 - 300. Never actually counted. I would of had more but I gave about 100 to the charity shop a few months ago because they were just getting in the way. They are just books that I've bought over the years etc and they've just accumulated.

Immenseman
20-05-2009, 11:56 AM
I don't have a specific number but hundreds.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!