PDA

View Full Version : How can I benefit from this account?

GoldSolid
20-05-2009, 11:51 AM
I recovered an old account that got hacked a while back, but discovered it had 99 WC, and a pretty nice bank. But the other skills aren't as good as my main so I'm still going to play on my main, but however, this account I have recovered back is richer than my main.

I wanna know if there's any ways I can benefit from this account, eg methods to transfer between accounts, sell the whole account, or something else, just want some ideas that i can do something with my old account.

Seagy
20-05-2009, 02:11 PM
Hmm?
Sell the junk from ur main to the old account?
Sell the account?
I dunno make an pker or summit =P

RWT ? Maybe potato cactus or blue dragonscales - 700k transfer an hour ;l :P

GoldSolid
20-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Can you explain to me the junk thing because I don't understand it, and also whats the potato cactus or blud dragonscale method?

Thanks.

MJJ
20-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Junk trading is where you use items which no one will buy - "junk" and trade it for cash.

Some good junk items are maple longbows (u) and some summoning pouches.

So if you wanted to trade 500k from one account to another, you'd trade 500k items worth of junk.

GoldSolid
20-05-2009, 03:29 PM
But in a way that's just basically not getting any profit from the other account though right.. Cos I don't even think I have too much junk tbh..

Havoline
20-05-2009, 04:12 PM
you could just give me it ? :)

GoldSolid
20-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Hah...

Yeah..

Supertrick
20-05-2009, 08:34 PM
transfer the money by how ever much u can every 15minutes then? if u want to get all the cash :P

GoldSolid
20-05-2009, 09:30 PM
Well, it's 41M so I'm looking for a quicker way than that..

MJJ
21-05-2009, 12:31 PM
But in a way that's just basically not getting any profit from the other account though right.. Cos I don't even think I have too much junk tbh..

Since it's only between your two accounts, why not just trade items that won't sell from one account to the other. Your unlikely to use those items anyway, they'll just rot in your bank.

Seagy
21-05-2009, 12:39 PM
The only free ways i'm gonna tell you are:
both go to potato cactus place.
3 Potato cactus respwan in 35 seconds.
transfered 750k/hour

Go to blue dragons and pickup blue dragonscale.
U can keep picking em up, no respwan time because there are like 7 there.
Repeat... its like 17k an inventory and could do 1m an hour.

Laggings
21-05-2009, 02:01 PM
I usually trade my items like whips and stuff over to the other acc, and get market price for the items, then just sell minimum and ge and still have cash. Better than selling all minimum on ge.

GoldSolid
22-05-2009, 09:38 PM
What I've been doing is
buying dstones
runite bolts minimum on g/e making drag bolts, selling to the acc i want money, then this acc enchants and sells on ge to get quite a bit of money back (because unenchanted dont sell for ****) to trade over again and repeat, abit time consuming but it gets quite good money, yesterday morning i had 1.9M and tonight I've got 11M on my acc and I've only spent a few hours all in all doing it

but with 11M on my acc im just gonna buy like 210 drag stones 2520 runite bolts, make 2520 drag bolts and sell to my other acc and make like 600k prof just in this trade onto my acc, and plus bolts are quick to make, real quick.. you can make like 2k in 10 minutes if you're going as fast as you can

I found it out myself :P

leaked lol coulda sold it probs

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!