PDA

View Full Version : [OXEGEN] Are these concert tickets worth there price?

Richie
20-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Ticket Price - http://www.oxegen.ie/2009/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67&Itemid=29

Line up : http://www.oxegen.ie/2009/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51&Itemid=58

Personally i think they are, what do you think?

I Reallywana go but i think the only way i can possibley go is if i sell my body, i think this is also worth doing lol what do you think?

Absently
20-05-2009, 03:38 PM
GOGOGOGOGO. I went '07 and '08. It's major funnnnnnn. Bad side of it is no nice food, horrible toilets, really mucky. I think the price is worth it, only if you like most of the bands going.

Richie
20-05-2009, 03:39 PM
GOGOGOGOGO. I went '07 and '08. It's major funnnnnnn. Bad side of it is no nice food, horrible toilets, really mucky. I think the price is worth it, only if you like most of the bands going.

I Really do wana go, how does the camping work?

You set up yourself?

Absently
20-05-2009, 03:42 PM
I Really do wana go, how does the camping work?

You set up yourself?Yeah, there's the blue campsite and the green campsite [i think?] and like, you buy a ticket for one of those, but when you get there it doesn't matter. It takes ages to find a spot though, so it's better just to get there early. You don't have to stay though, and if you don't like getting dirty, I'd reccommend staying in a hotel near by :P

Richie
20-05-2009, 03:45 PM
Yeah, there's the blue campsite and the green campsite [i think?] and like, you buy a ticket for one of those, but when you get there it doesn't matter. It takes ages to find a spot though, so it's better just to get there early. You don't have to stay though, and if you don't like getting dirty, I'd reccommend staying in a hotel near by :P

Pfft a hotel are you mad that ruins the fun, i just havent a clue how it works out ha!

lick
20-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Camping wouldnt be for queens like you richie lol jke

There are probs no tickets left, i got mine the day they came out i sent my mate into town and he got two lol he went last year lol and said it was great and i cant wait!!

also the line-up is wayyyyy good this year

also lol at ladygaga getting moved to main stage because she became so well known

omg also just noticed frankmusik is playing!!

GrandTheftAudio
20-05-2009, 04:27 PM
The line-up is probably the best it'll ever be. Worth the price, just go and have fun. :D

Ostinato
20-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Id pay that!

Toughened
20-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Wow the line up looks really good but the price doesn't lol. I don't know what the price is normally like for them things but wow it seems a lot. You should go though if you can get the money :)!

lick
20-05-2009, 07:16 PM
The line up is like that every year, image paying 20pound+ to see each of them??
its good price and you can camp lolz

LoveToStack
22-05-2009, 05:32 PM
I'd say yeah probably cause the line up is immense. I'd go for the lowest tier bands alone; Boys Noize, Bloody Beetroots, Crookers, Felix da Houscat.

Cypher-
24-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Its well worth it ive been the past 2 years and Im going again this year, if you are open minded and not too high strung then its right up your street! buy the tickets and have a great time!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!