PDA

View Full Version : locked out of my phone

GoldenMerc
20-05-2009, 07:08 PM
well i was testing the phone locking thing and uhm, well its locked my phone and is asking for my email address, the only problem is i made it just for the g1 not thinking i'd use it i dont remeber the password i was wondering when this thing goes off :(
Ross

Recursion
20-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Googlemail.com, do forgot password :P

Lost
20-05-2009, 08:00 PM
If your phone locks then you have to take it back to the shop you got it from, because it's to protect you from someone who has stole your phone and can't get back on without taking it back and obviously going through some process to make sure its the owner... That's what I thought, and it happened to me too...

GoldenMerc
20-05-2009, 08:07 PM
I've forgot my username for googlemail as i didnt relise it would be such a essential part of the G1, i've tried everything nothing works :{
tomorrow il most likely go tot he T-mobile shop n see about it

Recursion
20-05-2009, 08:34 PM
If your phone locks then you have to take it back to the shop you got it from, because it's to protect you from someone who has stole your phone and can't get back on without taking it back and obviously going through some process to make sure its the owner... That's what I thought, and it happened to me too...

He's talking about getting the pattern wrong on the G1, not the getting the PIN wrong.

I've forgot my username for googlemail as i didnt relise it would be such a essential part of the G1, i've tried everything nothing works :{
tomorrow il most likely go tot he T-mobile shop n see about it

If you google on the net for the RC9 update file you can put it onto your memory card and do an OS reinstall.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!