PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Doctor! - Ends 27th June

Inseriousity.
20-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Ever been to a hospital, hear things like 'Lactobacillus acidophilus' or 'Ankylosing spondylitis' and think 'eh?!!' You probably haven't, I hope! I have no idea what the first one is. If you're that bored, you can Google it! However, if you're really bored, you could also try out this new competition!

This competition requires you to make your own medical disease! Gruesome but has potential to be very creative!! The 'best' disease will win! A team of "medical experts" (just me actually but wanted to make it sound good) will decide on the winner and I'm looking for things like the name, the actual condition and how do you treat it! Good luck!

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 1HC Sofa! (Kindly donated by MissAlice)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Inseriousity.
Habbox Name: Inseriousity.
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Dudedanny123 to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

p1eloveragain
29-05-2009, 09:12 AM
Forum name - p1eloveragain
Habbo name - p1elover

Entry - Giggleysmigglywrigglywigglyoconiosis

You cant stop giggling. You giggle so much that you cannot control yourself. If you have the serious type 1 of this condition then you will giggle so much that you cannot eat or drink and will eventually die.

The only way to stop this condition is to put the person in a room on there own so they become serious.

Michael
29-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Habbox user: theWINNER12

Habbo UK Name: Michael541

Entry: SneezeyWeezeJumpUpAndHitYourKnee'ses

Its when you sneeze and jump up then fall back down and hurt your knees :P

sharkey107
30-05-2009, 09:02 AM
berserkerworktrutis this is where the person may have been stuck in an office all day and they go to leave thir office and they cant becuase they have this insane sensation to smash up evrything they hate about ther workplace, this can include people and electrical objects so make sure there is an abulance ready to help the person put under restraints and taken to a mental hopsital to be cured :) :P

30-05-2009, 02:11 PM
habbox user:0909
habbo uk user:calvin183

disease name:jumpybumpylaughalot
description:every night when your asleep you jump and bump your head off of the roof and laugh youself back to sleep

cure: you must stay awake every night for 40days and try not to laugh or jump or bump into anything

monstaman
31-05-2009, 02:23 PM
habbox name: monstaman
habbo uk name: monstaman
my entry: Hyperlucidifying-cranialparasitism

a condition caused by a colony of cranial parasites that gives no symptoms except a lucid and relaxed feeling in the patient.
It is incredibly difficult to diagnose and often results in death via a brain haemmoridge.
The only treatment currently available is a medieval treppaning process which involves drilling a hole through the skull to remove the parasites with scalples and tweezers. (99% death rate... the 1% forget their names)

Circadia
02-06-2009, 06:49 PM
My Habbo Name: cheakybabe1!
My Habbox Name: abzgabz

My Entry : QarkerDiccuitDonkeyCarrotCheese.
What Are The Symptoms: you carnt help stopping at a donkey and giving it a carrot coverd in cheese and everytime you see a donkey you say Quarkers then give the the carrot coverd in the cheese
HowToCure: for one year say Quarkers and eat only carrots coverd in cheese and everytime you have a bite you say Quarkers

DoctorET
02-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Habbo(x) Name: DoctorET
Entry:

locamotioncermotionflu.

When you are addicted to the locomotion!

you can cure by continously listening to the song for 2 hours.

Ardemax
03-06-2009, 05:51 AM
Habbo(x) name = Ardemax

Entry: Showerampa Singerousaus

Details: When you can't stop singing in the shower! This is the tablet for you!

ohsoella
03-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Habbo Name: OhSoElla
Habbox Name: OhSoElla
My entry: EllaMarvellousReignedFlangie-Metamophis:
The pain you get when fizzy pop goes up your nose.

samantha421
03-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Habbo uk name: samanthaw421.
Habbox Forum name: samanthaw421

My word -

ItsyBitsyTeenyWeenySneezynia

Its when you sneeze and everything your sneeze touches turns ItsyBitsy

DeadCamel
04-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Habbo(x) name: DeadCamel

Entry:UglyHideousDonkeyLook

Its when ure uglier than ugly him/herself

Cure: Stare In a mirror for 2 hours or Put on lots of makeup:$

TinyFroggy
05-06-2009, 01:03 AM
Habbox Name: TinyFroggy
Habbo Name: TinyFroggy
Entry : Comphrintetechnophia

Its a phobia of technolgy such as internet and computer but Im very sure none of those who read this have it :P

infatuation
05-06-2009, 01:26 AM
habbox name; infatuation
habbo name; :tattle
entry; Paraculosistics

disease; Paraculosistics affects the way you think and speak. Fact is, you never really think. You say everything your brain thinks of, and not one thought is processed inside your mind.

cure; sleep underwater for 14 hours to kill brain waves, and get electroshock therapy to reproduce brain waves that produce thoughts. 2Weeks medication prescribed after which may increase nausea, drowsiness and weight loss.

Roon
06-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Habbox name: Roon
Habbo name: lilwoofy
Entry: OmniOrganularMalting Disease -When you spontaneously start losing unnecessary organs like the appendix and the heart... Wait a minute!

PastMovement
06-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Habbox Name: PastMovement
Habbo Name: PastMovement
Entry: Paranoi-C

There are all different types of paranoia, this is my creation called Paranoi-C. This type of paranoia is all about the factor of being scared of a cirtain farm animal due too either past experiences or rumours. the 'C' stands for being scared, as in being 'chicken', and it tags back too the idea of being scared of a cirtain farm animal.
If someone has contracted Paranoi-C, their symptoms would be that whenever they come in contact with a farm animal they begin too show irritation of the skin and it can even cause vomiting.
Serious symptoms of this can also include diarrhea and generally the feeling of feeling faint enough too just pass out on the spot.
Cure: no known cure as of yet.

.:Gilly2:.
06-06-2009, 07:01 PM
HabboName: .:Gilly2:.
HabboxName: .:Gilly2:.
Entry: Hebedgerintotilactomphanjuryitinousyany
What it is: Fear of long words.
How to cure: Say it once every day.

ljtnb
07-06-2009, 07:38 AM
habbo name:ljtnb
habbox name:ljtnb
my disease:sneezesgreeneydancealoter-spectasaurusarus:its the disease wat you get wen you sneeze green liquid out of ur nose and dance around like every farm animal there is with glasses oon your eyes,ears and head
Cure:to put them in a confined room with no furniture and jelly walls so the green liquid bounces of the walls up there nose.

itsMIKEYY
08-06-2009, 04:05 AM
forum:itsMIKEYY
habbo:itsMIKEYY
entry:

Boney Mourettes Syndrome

Similair to tourettes, but the sufferer randomly screams out lines from Brown Girl In The Ring by Boney M, at any random given moment. This cannot be cured, but a simple slap in the face will get them to shutup for a bit.

LewweL
08-06-2009, 06:39 AM
My Disease: ummtalyiosis [uhm-tali-oh-sis]
Disease Description: Have you ever had a thought in your head, and completely forgot it 10 seconds later or less? Then this must be the disease you have. ummtaliaiosis patients offen suffer from lack of memory.

Disease Causes: Smoking Weed is the number one cause of the disease ummtalyiosis.
Not going to school ever.

Disease Cures: Keep your head out of the rocks for a little while, it might boost your confidence :). Go to school, who knows you might actually learn something! Don't munch out, and if you do, eat healthy!

signed,
ummtalyiosis patient.
LewweL

chalie333
08-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Habbo name: chalie333
habbox name : chalie333

My entry: Megadeathzombie
Uh oh Sorry patient you are gonna die due to Swine flu the only way you can cue it is my my potion called " Megadeathzombie" don't worry it be absolutely safe except it my first time making it as i just mixed up some ramdom potiom but ahh well if it does go wrong you be there lieing in bed with blue and red blood coming out of your Mouth and ears.

grimreaper1988
10-06-2009, 04:36 AM
habbo name: grimreaper2009
habbox name: grimreaper1988
my entry: viroflustious

basically this flu is life threatening, it is a flu that you can catch from pollution or chemicals in the air or drinking fluids the body cant handle. it is curable but very rare that a person lives from this and if a human or animal are going to die from this, GOD help them because the symptoms and pain arent their best friend.

to find out if you have this flu you can look for signs such as blurred vision, hands or other body parts shaking or ****zuming, random nose bleeds, constantly feeling tired, forever needing the toilet even tho nothing is coming out and migrains that last longer than usual. well thats just the 1st step of the flu making its way through you body.

if you do have the flu then all of the above is expected to happen constantly and then the 2nd step of the flu will take place in your muscles were the flu will start to make ur muscles usless and aventually u will completly feel drained and barely be able to move like after you have been to the gym for like hours and hours its a slow process but very stressfull and very frustrating.

the 3rd step of the flu will take place in ur organs and flesh were the flu starts to eat away very very very slowly the insides of your body and making parts of your flesh turn mouldy and useless and before this step of the flu has taken place you will also notice that your skin starts to look old and a bit wrinkly becose the flu is eating away all the vitamins and all what is good for the skin from underneith and inside and can also cause randow bits of puss and gunge to come through the pores of the skin and this is uncontrolable and somthing that could happen at any time.

the final step is were the flu has reached the spine and drained all of its fluids making parts of the body if not all the body paralyzd and while paralyzd the flu will still continue making your life hell while there is nothing you can do about it but wait until it kills you but it is a slow and painful death.

the flu is that contaminated that after the body has died and starts to disentergrate the flu speeds up the process and makes the body bone dry by soaking up all loose fluids and eats away at the bones.

there isnt really a cure for this and it is in operable, the only help that you could really get is constant painkiller injections, antibiotics and vitamins from your doctor that would have to be taking several times a day and will slow down the flu and hopefully drive it away and it is very unlikley that a flu like this will ever leave the body. if the flu is cured ur body is left looking zombiefied and making you look double you age and you will probably need treatment for the rest of your life.

grimreaper1988
10-06-2009, 05:12 AM
this 1 has got to be worth something lol it just came off the top of my head and took ages lol

Please only use this thread for competition entries - Inseriousity.

.Liam
11-06-2009, 08:18 PM
Habbo(x) Name: -L-iam
My Entry:

Name: Spckwertirs
Detail: This causes you to become hyper active in a matter of seconds and then you will do crazy stuff (not dangerouse like jumping off a building).
Cure: Eat a large amount of toast with butter and ham.

ensiferum
13-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Habbox name: ensiferum
Habbo UK name: !!ensiferum!!

NastyNoseInfectionThatIsReallyHardToGetRidOfAndIsR eallyAnnoyingitis. When you start getting a runny nose and start sneezing LOADS, sometimes, when all the particles in the mucus are aligned perfectly, and you get an itchy ear at the EXACT same time, all the particles in the mucus start to form..into a small mucus-monster. You know that you've caught 'NastyNoseInfectionThatIsReallyHardToGetRidOfAndIs ReallyAnnoyingitis' when you nose starts to get bigger...and bigger...gradually, over a period of twenty eight days the mucus-monster gathers it's essential-to-live snot and grows..until your nose explodes! And if that happens..then the mucus-monster will EAT YOU ALIVE. >:O
However there is one cure...It has to be done at exactly midnight on the tenth day after the mucus-monster started to form. You must put socks on your ears and dance around naked in the moonlight, in a swimming pool full of electric eels. If, by the amazing chance, none of the eels sting you, then you are cured. It is one of the most complex illnesses known to mankind, and one of the most INSANE cures. But it works. :D

Charli
14-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Condition: Panaroizzi (pana-roy-tzi)
The condition name originates from the words panaroid and paparazzi.

Panaroizzi is a personality disorder that results from a lack of celebrity gossip. Sufferers became nervous, shakey and feel alienated from the world around them. Some of the more serious cases have resulted in celebrity stalking and impersonation, however it is now easily treated by the most recent issue of OK!, Now or various other gossip magazines.

Martin
14-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Habbox name: bolt079
Habbo Uk name: bolt660

baconhaemophilliacthyroidhenochdementialism.
(latin derrived) bacon minded, bleeding, thyroid problemed, bad jointed, swolen, fogetfull pig lover

A mental condition where the sufferer believes they are a pig. Common effects include swolen and pink thyroids, and severe dementia. You will gradually turn pink and walk around on all fours snorting. Bleeding is also common.

There are different stages to this disease, stage one being the mildist where the sufferer will simply grunt, to a fully blown pandemic where the whole country will have caught it and will sub-contiously wear pig costumes.

=worswick.
14-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Habbo UK Name; =worswick.

Habbox Name; =worswick.

My Entry; hagnotopyoulis

when you have migraines too much so you get moody like an old hag.

TotalShambles
14-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Habbo Name: -blemished-
Habbox Name: -blemished-

Disease Name: Habboxadictedcoccus aureus

This is where you are addicted to habbox, this is an uncurable disease!

samtheman93
16-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Habbo Name: Noxic
Habbox Name: samtheman93
My entry: Iliketopokeharpoons-philia
Symptoms: The infected person will have an insane desire to sit aorund for hours while poking and playing with as many harpoons as possible to obtain.
Cure: Of course there has to be some cure.. doesn't there?

The only way to treat this mental glitch is to pop a balloon behind the person, making them jump. Please note that the balloon must be popped using a harpoon. So good luck trying to snatch one off of the person you are trying to cure! Mwahahahahahaaa! :P

terraman
18-06-2009, 02:54 AM
Habbo Name: terraman
Habbox Name: terraman
My entry:
Name of illness: Super-colonixiosis
What it does to you: This is a disease that makes you ADDICTED to Habbo Hotel! It makes you wrongly addicted, so you will start making beeping noises and pretend to play Falling Furniture in real life!
Some symptoms of Super-Colonixiosis: When you go on holiday, you believe you are at the Lido Pool, Your favorite TV show is Takeshi's castle, Your house has a sign on it saying 'Trade room - RnN'
Only way to rid of Super-colonixiosis: You'd never believe it. The only way to cure is..
Playing Habbo Hotel more!

iQuick
18-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Habbo Name: iQuick
Habbox Name: iQuick

My Entry: Fungustrophic

You can get this disease when you are older if you haven't been looking after youself well enough and you're body will slowly begin to grow fungus. Other people can catch it if they accidently touch it. It is very repulive and can cause stiff bones and allergic reactions. For example:

* Sneezing
* Coughing
* Always feeling tired
* Dizziness
* Throwing up (only if it grows in the throat or neck area)

It makes people self-contious about going out anywhere aswell.
It is a green/brown stickiness with hair on top. The longer you leave to treat it the harder it will be to get rid of. Visit your local GP or nearest hospital as soon as possible and help fight the gruesome disease!

DJ-Ains.T
20-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Habbo Name: Serant
Habbox Name: Serant
My entry:

Diagnosis: Philosophical Intumorly

This is a disease that affects the brain. It causes large tumors to grow, and grow, until your brain explodes. You get this by eating traces of fungi, which are yet undiscovered in the amazon. To get rid of this disease, you have to shove to large metal prongs up your nose, and get a suction pipe shoved up your **** hole. This then sucks the lumps down far enough to be wacked onto the metal prongs. The metal prongs then get removed, rapidly. If too slow, the tumors cause the brain to explode open.

Best of luck, doc.

JoshFoskett.
20-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Habbo name = JoshFoskett
Habbox name = JoshFoskett.

My Entry:
Disease name = Spontanteous dental hydroplosion

What it does = Turns your teeth to liquid and drips down the back of your throat.

Cure = By removing all teeth

Cutter
22-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Habbo Name: lil.lve
Habbox Name: Cutter

My Entry: Britalioucensperarentut

every time you see Britney Spears you tut :P

Vennal
22-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Habbo Name: Vennal
Habbox Name: Maliqi
My entry: Cleanaphobia

When people are allergic to soap and water !

There is simply no cure you just have to replace water and soap with some other objects .. GL .

Emu123
24-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Habbo Name: Emu123
Habbox Name: Emu123
My entry:

Condition: Trumpcheetophosphorus Bacterillium ( Can be mistaken for staphylococcus aureus)

The condition itself seems quite harmless as it can appear in the form of small boils or pimples. The true cause of this is unknown, it starts off just under the skin, where the nerves touch the skin cells, which clog up and form a cyst. The acid in the cyst, reacts with the blood stream, most commonly affecting the bowels causing endless farting. Yes farting.

More rare than farting, This also affects the hands and the feet where Nerves reproduce and start to tingle, pushing the skin forming a little bump. Soon the skin will crack and it will start to bleed.

Treatment: Until recently this was untreatable, then it was found that this was caused by sweat glands and palpitations in the skin which cause immense pain. Treated by a long course of Antibiotics and Acupuncture.

-TGIFriday
25-06-2009, 09:12 AM
Habbo name: -TGIFriday
Habbox name: -TGIFriday

My Entry:

Condtion name:
HmmIThinkIJustWetMyselfItitis

Symptoms:
Having the uncontrollable urge to use the toilet.
Eating cucumber more than you usually do.

Cause:
Basically HmmIThinkIJustWetMyselfItitis is a rare disease primarily found in little tiny bugs called EyellMakeYouPee Bugs. These bugs live in breadbins and in ovens. They spread this disease by squirting a chemical out of their behind which is absorbed by the skin. Once this chemical is in the skin the 'HahaI'mInYourSkin' Proccess begins. The chemical will run through the bloodstream until it reaches the bladder in which it will drop out of the bloodstream and land in the bladder. It'll then start taking effect.

Effect:
You will lose the feeling of your own bladder meaning you will go to the toilet without even knowing it. This may be embarrassing, so It is recommended you wear HmmIThinkIJustWetMyselfItitis Lock Tight Pads™ which reduce the feeling, smell and noticability.

Cure:
To Cure HmmIThinkIJustWetMyselfItitis you will need to take HmmIThinkIJustWetMyselfItitis Cure Pills™ You will need to take 5 of these a day at regular intervals. The solution in the pills is carried via the bloodstream and in the same way as that nasty chemical. The solution will be dropped off at your bladder. The Chemical and solution will then put on their little hats and get out their little swords and fight it out. NOTE: You will not be able to feel this. Much. 99% of the time the solution will win if in groups. This is why we reuire you to take 5 per day. If you have any questions about HmmIThinkIJustWetMyselfItitis then call our hotline:

0800 00 1077
:afro:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!