PDA

View Full Version : HabbCrazy Needs DJs!

Moh
20-05-2009, 11:02 PM
It's that time again, where HabbCrazy needs more radio DJ's! HabbCrazy needs radio DJ's who are:
» Experienced
» Have DJ'd over 50 times
» Have legal songs to play on air
» Have over 200 legal songs
» Working Microphone

You must:
» Know how to use SAM Broadcaster
» Be able to DJ regularly
» Have a working Microphone
» Be confident to speak on the radio
» Be able to send us a 30-60 seconds clip of you speaking

Applications are open for:
»International DJ's (Canada Is Not Internationall)
»UK DJ's

Please Note: If you do not get a reply within 48 hours, most likely you were not hired. But, if you see your Habbo Name on the staff list and have not yet received an email, please contact a Radio Manager on HabbCrazyForum.net

To apply, simply visit www.habbcrazy.net and click "Job Applications" on the navigation and then "Radio DJ" on the sub-navigation.

samuelb07
28-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Hey, I used to work here but I think you forgot about me. I'm DJ SuperSam, I was here when Sam McEwen used to be radio manager. If there's any chance of me getting my job back that would be great.

Jam-ez
28-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Hey, I used to work here but I think you forgot about me. I'm DJ SuperSam, I was here when Sam McEwen used to be radio manager. If there's any chance of me getting my job back that would be great.

I reccomend applying again, but I suppose you could just wait to see what Jack says. :)

samuelb07
29-05-2009, 12:21 PM
I might just wait til I get a reply from Jack. I'd love to work for HabbCrazy again. T'was fun. If Jack doesn't get back to me I'll send him a pm.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!