PDA

View Full Version : SUPERSUPER

BobX
22-05-2009, 01:28 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/602-habbo-gets-supersuper

Habbo gets SUPERSUPER
Posted 20-Jan-2009 Other, Sponsored

SUPERSUPER Magazine , the hottest new mag for cool young things is teaming up with Habbo to create a whole programme of style 'n' music activities exclusively for all Habbo members.
Centring around a permanent SUPERSUPER room in Habbo , these activities will reflect everything the magazine is about, so look out for regular competitions, massive giveaways, fashion shows, sleb guests, ways to get involved in the magazine... and much much more.
The room will be launching very soon – FOR REGULAR UPDATES SIGN UP TO THE SUPERSUPER NEWSLETTER BELOW...
Since launching a mere 16 issues ago, SUPERSUPER Magazine has been at the forefront of all things style 'n' music, from giving MIA and The Horrors their first magazine covers to helping create the first ever Underage Festival; from starting New Rave to covering the latest Darkwave bands; from being first in line to support emerging fashion talent (like Gareth Pugh, Basso & Brooke, Cassette Playa) to running our own London Fashion Week catwalk show.
In short, SUPERSUPER is fun, friendly, & fabulous with everything from diy fashion trends and the best new bands right through to random/funny stuff like looking at OAP style and how to become a celebrity DJ

SUPERSUPER NEW ISSUE (#16) OUT NOW IN WHSMITHS ACROSS THE UK (pictured above)
FEATURING...
The Rise of Psychedelic style / The Return of the Horrors / What does it mean to be mixed race now? / A look at the coolest club photographers around the world / Emerging darkwave sensations Salem / Sky Ferreira, LA's new 'it' girl / Dubstep Dubstep & more Dubstep – including Joker, Caspa & Plastician / 'Get My Look' with Anita Cocknbullkid / Rats as hats – the crazy Charlie le Mindu at London Fashion Week / ...& more snazzy fashion than you can shake a stick at!
Take a look at some classic covers below, including our debut issue!
Or buy online at Supersuper.tv. Just click below.
FOR REGULAR UPDATES SIGN UP TO THE SUPERSUPER NEWSLETTER HERE

I HATE HOW THEY TRIED TO B COOL N TALK LIKE A NOOB

"sleb gests"

"centring round"

OMG GET A LYFFFFF

Frisky
22-05-2009, 01:44 PM
I swear the magazine cover looks like it was done in about 10 mintues! The text isn't even aligned properly :P

Ahh well! Thanks Habbo for bringing us some kinda fashion - now all we need is some more clothes ;)

e5
22-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Sleb guests us another way of saying imposters :)

BobX
22-05-2009, 10:00 PM
I HATE HOW THEY ARE TRYING TO FIT INTO THE YOUTH "TRIBE"

WHO SAYS SLEB GESTS
I MEAN WHAT THE HELL

Chaos
22-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Nice one bob0r :)

BobX
22-05-2009, 10:06 PM
dont talk to me blt unless u gunna gimme a throne i mean we were frendz for ages n i get hacked n u still have loads of thrones n u dont do nofin wiv em don8 me 1 pls pls plss

also i like the smiley face thing on the supersuper mag!

Plebings
23-05-2009, 09:26 AM
Do they know nu rave is so 2006.
also trying to be random is kind of embarassing in itself.

The Face logo would look kl as a badge tho. Heres hoping!

BobX
23-05-2009, 07:53 PM
agrees wit alex

luce
23-05-2009, 08:53 PM
More cheesy badges coming up which 100000 people will have :D!!

culturist
24-05-2009, 04:57 PM
all these advertisements on habbo for random things are starting to get annoying, yeah, i know they need advertisements to make more money but they're getting a bit too random now :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!