PDA

View Full Version : OVH domain

William93
23-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Hi, I bought a domain from OVH for about a fiver, but now I don't want it. I'm not very good when it comes to this, but is it possible to, if someone was willing to buy, sell the domain? Or shall I just leave it to rot? Was only a fiver anyway, lol.

Cheers

Skajo
23-05-2009, 10:45 PM
I think you should give it to some poverty-ridden children in Gambia - they need it.

iDenning
23-05-2009, 10:47 PM
I think you should give it to some poverty-ridden children in Gambia - they need it.
lolll

You can sell it yes, if they will transfer it to another domain host. I dont know much about this stuff, but you can sell it yeah

William93
23-05-2009, 10:50 PM
lolll

You can sell it yes, if they will transfer it to another domain host. I dont know much about this stuff, but you can sell it yeah

Thanks, that's good to know. Hopefully someone else will provide more information. I want to know how it works before I put it up for sale.

Brixsta
23-05-2009, 11:42 PM
This is why i use namecheap.net
You can "push" domains onto other peoples account, therefore you can sell it.
They also have there own auction place so you can auction off a domain, and they are the safest, securist, fastest, and are the most reliable.
Oh, and there customer support is fantastic, I sent 2 emails, had replies within 24 hours, from a friendly member of staff who answered my questions exactly, with no fuss.

William93
23-05-2009, 11:51 PM
This is why i use namecheap.net
You can "push" domains onto other peoples account, therefore you can sell it.
They also have there own auction place so you can auction off a domain, and they are the safest, securist, fastest, and are the most reliable.
Oh, and there customer support is fantastic, I sent 2 emails, had replies within 24 hours, from a friendly member of staff who answered my questions exactly, with no fuss.

Good stuff, but the problem is, I already registered with OVH so directing me to namecheap won't hep at the moment.

Brixsta
23-05-2009, 11:59 PM
Is there an option in ur control panel to transfer?

Lucas0123
24-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Ovh dont let you transfer domains to another host. It sux.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!