PDA

View Full Version : Need a Vbulletin!

partie2
23-05-2009, 11:03 PM
Hey im in need of a VB license, Im looking to use someones VB and in return you will recieve a percentage of site revenue and have a say in what direction the site goes in etc. If you are interested and would like to know more please reply to this or PM me. :)

HD-Christopher
24-05-2009, 12:22 AM
I would like to know more.

Skajo
24-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Buy one then.

HD-Christopher
24-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Not everyone has money to buy things. There is no need to be rude to someone asking for help.

My site/company helps people out with vbulletins, and other resources.

So partie2 if you have msn please add me at [email protected] I would like to know more about what the forum would be used for etc.

Jayke
25-05-2009, 09:24 AM
Get a nulled one, best things in life are free. :D

Fehm
25-05-2009, 10:03 AM
It'd be nice to know what the sites about! :)

Jamesy
25-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Get a nulled one, best things in life are free. :D

until jelsoft finds out.

Titch
25-05-2009, 10:22 PM
A little more info would help?

partie2
25-05-2009, 11:11 PM
Thinking along the lines of a travel forum focusing on backpacking etc or the other option is to open a music forum which focuses more on unsigned acts.

Skajo
26-05-2009, 05:21 AM
Not everyone has money to buy things. There is no need to be rude to someone asking for help.

My site/company helps people out with vbulletins, and other resources.

So partie2 if you have msn please add me at [email protected] I would like to know more about what the forum would be used for etc.
If you can't afford one, you don't get one. Simple.

HD-Christopher
26-05-2009, 05:30 AM
I can't afford one, yet I have two owned.

A lot of people right now can't afford one, as I said I help out sites, I offer vbulletin software to help these sites out untill they can afford to purchase one themselfs.

That is one department of a company I am making. All they have to do is get in contact with me for now and I ask them a few questions, and if I like the answeres I will assist them. In the next few months, my site will be up and running and there will be a new method to get a vbulletin forum.

Skajo
26-05-2009, 05:37 AM
I can't afford one, yet I have two owned.

A lot of people right now can't afford one, as I said I help out sites, I offer vbulletin software to help these sites out untill they can afford to purchase one themselfs.

That is one department of a company I am making. All they have to do is get in contact with me for now and I ask them a few questions, and if I like the answeres I will assist them. In the next few months, my site will be up and running and there will be a new method to get a vbulletin forum.
So you're going to give people nulled versions. Bravo. Original idea.

grnr
26-05-2009, 12:57 PM
I don't believe he said nulled. Stop being an ******* about it. He's doing something nice for the community; why do you have to troll? It's unwanted and unnecessary.

HD-Christopher
26-05-2009, 01:18 PM
I own two owned licenses. I'm not going to sit here and go back and forth with you. You can think what you want, I only help two sites at a time. I don't use my license, so what is the point of just having them sit there if I paid for them. If you would like proof, you can search the forum for a thread Selling vbulletin by HabboLive or by HD-Christopher, there is a screenshot of my members area.

.:Tom-:.
26-05-2009, 01:29 PM
My website is lending on of theses vb and chris has been very handy with this very recommended and trusted!

Habbovibe.com
Habbovibe.com/forum

Thanks
Tom!

HD-Christopher
26-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Thank you Tom.

HD-Christopher
26-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Thank you Tom.

By the way adammm, I have more people that can say trusted. Also there is no need t acusse me of having nulled vbs if you don't know me or have used one of mine, just because I'm a nice person and helps people out with a piece of paid software dosnt mean there nulled. So please show me proof that they are nulled.

www.hostingdummies.com/forum
www.habbovibe.com/forum

Skajo
26-05-2009, 02:20 PM
I own two owned licenses. I'm not going to sit here and go back and forth with you. You can think what you want, I only help two sites at a time. I don't use my license, so what is the point of just having them sit there if I paid for them. If you would like proof, you can search the forum for a thread Selling vbulletin by HabboLive or by HD-Christopher, there is a screenshot of my members area.
I never said you wasn't trusted but my assumption of your new site was the only viable option I had. So, here's my next question: why are you creating a site that can only help two websites at any one time? A bit... pointless?

Cixso
26-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Very trusted.

HD-Christopher
26-05-2009, 05:11 PM
I can only help two sites with a vbulletin at a time, once I get my income back to what it was from my current job. I will purxhase more.

My website is going to offer different things. It is a Computer Solutions company, but it has different departments then just compouters.

AlexBrooks
26-05-2009, 11:04 PM
until jelsoft finds out.
It's like stealing a car, you won't get caught unless your reported.

Jamesy
26-05-2009, 11:53 PM
yes but like stealing a car, would you take the risk?

eight
27-05-2009, 12:19 AM
need a little more info.. :S

partie2
27-05-2009, 10:39 AM
The Forum will be a music discussion forum which focuses on unsigned acts across the UK. I have already secured some sponsors for the site who will be supplying competition prizes and also tickets to gigs throughout the UK. The supplier of the VB will be able to use there own ads onto the site at decided locations and will also will get a percentage of revenue from the premium services the site will provide after site costs are paid.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!