PDA

View Full Version : Grandma (R.I.P)

!star--girl!
15-07-2005, 06:52 PM
:( i miss her, she died at the morning :( when my dad's uncle called we wear at the National Fleet Days or whatever you call it in England/America.
It was 2 and a half hour with the train... and we just came to there... and we had to go :( so... when we wear home... i had a drink and then we go'd to grandma's house... everyone was crying... and then we go'd upstairs... she lay there... on grandpa's bed... so peacefull...

(Ps. why i'm more sad than i should be? My grandpa (another one) has cancer and will die ... in a half to a full year :( )

Ps. I'm only 11... so...

GommeInc
15-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Hmmm, well I lost my uncle not long ago and what he told us before he went was not to be sad or upset, because it would be pointless. So when we got their it was ok and kinda fun really because he knew he was going anyway so he wrote a speech for the person to say and it was quite funny.

Anyways back to the point. Don't be upset, remember the good times and think that she out of her misery and is in a better place. It helped me.

Absently
15-07-2005, 07:09 PM
I feel bad for u i lost my grandma when i was 10 and we had a mass 2day but i didn't want 2 go coz i got upset like i'm 15 now i got over it but i dunno y i got upset crazy

!star--girl!
15-07-2005, 07:11 PM
I.. i just hate my life... that's all... you know... my Grandpa had cancer...
my grandma is just in a eyewink gone :(

GommeInc
15-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Don't take it bad, that's the last thing you should do. Would your Grandma want to see you upset? Hopefully not. Just remember she went peacefully and is no longer suffering.

!star--girl!
15-07-2005, 07:55 PM
*takes a deep breath*

samuel
15-07-2005, 07:57 PM
i dont have a grandfather :(
they both died from a heart attack :(
but dont be upset about anything that dies because they are in a better place without pain.

Col
15-07-2005, 08:23 PM
I am very sorry about your loss. I do hope that everything does get better for you.

x!-=cherry=-!x
16-07-2005, 07:33 AM
i also lost me grandma.. and already have lost my gradfather.. well i did cry and cry and culdnt stop, but after a week or so i stopped myself, and thought i cant bring them back crying.. they wouldnt want me 2 cry , s i just smile and carry on my life.. i even talk to them it makes me etter why dont you try that :)
im really sorry for your loss maybe talking to them would help, it helps me and sometimes i feel there watching me right now :)

-Soph-
16-07-2005, 02:38 PM
:'(
your grandma wouldnt want to see you upset would she?
just relax and remember that she passed away peacefully

Detox
16-07-2005, 03:18 PM
I have lost quite a few relatives. I only have 1 grandparent left and never even met one of my grandmothers. My grandfather died in January of this year after a long stay in hospital.

-JT-
16-07-2005, 05:02 PM
people die all the time and its complete balls, poeple shouldnt have to die but i suppose after 80 years of life you would be ready for a rest

splintercell!
16-07-2005, 05:16 PM
people die all the time and its complete balls, poeple shouldnt have to die but i suppose after 80 years of life you would be ready for a rest

at least she died peacefully in her sleep. I nevermet any of my grandads they both died, one smoked to much= lung cancer and the other ate too much and had a heart attack so they are kind of good examples of what not to do. At least she lived for a long time.

Janumz
16-07-2005, 05:31 PM
Aww.. sorry about her..

Just remember she wouldn't want you to be sad, and atleast she's now in a better place and wont suffer any longer.

!star--girl!
16-07-2005, 06:31 PM

But she was only 67 :'(

Luayminator
17-07-2005, 07:16 AM
Very sorry to hear that but to be honest, I would only be very sad if anyone from my family as in mother father sisters brothers died and maybe grandma from mums side. I wouldnt cry and die over the others. But I would still be sad.

!star--girl!
17-07-2005, 02:27 PM
she was to young... only 67 and... i'm 11..

:Hazel
20-07-2005, 12:36 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss. Be happy though- I'm sure its what your grandma would have wanted :)

Craig
20-07-2005, 11:17 AM
I have lost 3 grandparents in 2 years and I cried when they died and had a funeral.When my Grandad died this year my tears flowed and flowed I couldn't stop.Death Is A Delicate Subject

Ezzie.
20-07-2005, 01:45 PM
67 is quite old, i have alot of experience in the matter loosing my dad bro and grandad it's really horrible :(

!star--girl!
23-07-2005, 02:23 PM
ok, i have to tell something...

my grandma was sick... 5 weeks... and she didn't want to go to the hospital :'(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!