PDA

View Full Version : Your funny stories

samantha421
25-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Well as it is discuss anything I thought I would post a thread about funny stories that has ever happened to you or anyone you know :) x

Barkseh
25-05-2009, 11:49 AM
This ones funny and quite serious at the same time haha.

I got really drunk at a party a few months back and couldn't walk. My mates tried to put me into a taxi and send me home but apperntly he refused to take me so they got my mobile, rang my dad and he had to come and pick me up. Half way home he said I was talking to him from the back of the car as if he was a taxi driver and I was ******** my mum and him off and he said that I said to him "just stop here mate i can walk from here" and tried to jump out the car haha.

samantha421
25-05-2009, 11:49 AM
Well we had a substitute teacher for art in year nine and he was called Mr Hey, and so I was getting on with my work and we had to start packing up but then a boy took my school bag and so i tried getting it back. After about 5 minutes the boy threw the bag in my direction back to me. However, I though the bag was going to hit me but another boy stepped in front and caught it. I stepped back right onto the teacher. He wouldnt listen to me and I got shouted at but it was funny !

Misawa
25-05-2009, 05:21 PM
This ones funny and quite serious at the same time haha.

I got really drunk at a party a few months back and couldn't walk. My mates tried to put me into a taxi and send me home but apperntly he refused to take me so they got my mobile, rang my dad and he had to come and pick me up. Half way home he said I was talking to him from the back of the car as if he was a taxi driver and I was ******** my mum and him off and he said that I said to him "just stop here mate i can walk from here" and tried to jump out the car haha.

That's pretty funny.

Indie-Dan
25-05-2009, 07:10 PM
My dad is a train driver for freight company EWS Railway (now DB Schenker) and a few years back, him and a colleague of his were wandering around Thornton train depot in Edinburgh killing time on lunch break. After chatting to the guy in the digger who filled up the wagons on the train for a bit while, my dad and his mate went for a wander down to a stream next to the depot. All of a sudden my dad's pal spotted an eel swimming about in the stream, so the two of them caught it and put it in a bucket of water and then took it back to show the digger driver. After a while, they took it back and re-released it back into the stream. When they got back to the train, they found that the digger driver was asleep in the cab of the digger, so my dad found a piece of black tape and rather cruelly, threw it into the digger cab onto the sleeping driver. He awoke quickly and, thinking it was the eel, jumped out of his skin! I was in hysterics when my dad told me :P

Mint
25-05-2009, 10:28 PM
My dad is a train driver for freight company EWS Railway (now DB Schenker) and a few years back, him and a colleague of his were wandering around Thornton train depot in Edinburgh killing time on lunch break. After chatting to the guy in the digger who filled up the wagons on the train for a bit while, my dad and his mate went for a wander down to a stream next to the depot. All of a sudden my dad's pal spotted an eel swimming about in the stream, so the two of them caught it and put it in a bucket of water and then took it back to show the digger driver. After a while, they took it back and re-released it back into the stream. When they got back to the train, they found that the digger driver was asleep in the cab of the digger, so my dad found a piece of black tape and rather cruelly, threw it into the digger cab onto the sleeping driver. He awoke quickly and, thinking it was the eel, jumped out of his skin! I was in hysterics when my dad told me :P

I wasn't when you told me.

The funniest thing I can think of is when we was on holiday and we where walking through the hotel lobby on the morning that everyone sits in the reception waiting for the coach to take them to the airport. There where 50+ people sat around as well as loads of kids running around. The buttons on my dads shorts where not in properly, as we all walked past the reception my dad waved and said hello to the staff, as he was waving his shorts fell down. :lol:

leah
26-05-2009, 11:37 AM
lmao we went on a school trip to london and on the way back this greasy guy kept farting and everyone was calling his name every time it happened, this went on for hours, then finally he was like "can I use the toilet mam?" so he went into the coach toilet and was in there for about half an hour, he finally came out and he'd obviously done a number 2. The whole coach was in stiches, but at the same time pretty grossed out.

Nemo
26-05-2009, 11:55 AM
On thursday my mate was like shouting outside our spanish class how some assistant teacher that hasnt been in our class in spanish for ages, fancies him. And hes all like "yeh shes hot and shes obviously like me" and then she just comes round the corner and he's still talking bout her til my other friend says shes there. He just went all quiet. Was so damn funny.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!