25-05-2009, 02:25 AM
that looks immense.

Favourtism
25-05-2009, 02:32 AM
**** sake, why do we have to wait 6months now :'( torture

Maczorx
25-05-2009, 02:45 AM
**** sake, why do we have to wait 6months now :'( torture

I know! I've been watching this for like an hour so far. It's amazing. E3 better have gameplay, also has anyone noticed that there seems to be a sort of 3rd person shooter view to it.. =O

J0SH
25-05-2009, 03:11 AM
I'm uploading it to YouTube now :P

Jord
25-05-2009, 03:17 AM
I know! I've been watching this for like an hour so far. It's amazing. E3 better have gameplay, also has anyone noticed that there seems to be a sort of 3rd person shooter view to it.. =O

No lol :S

Its Cod its a first person shooter And its just a trailer

Clearly its going to be 3rd person lol

J0SH
25-05-2009, 05:47 AM

It's a trailer not gameplay :P

Oleh
25-05-2009, 07:35 AM
I bet you 3 habbo ducks that there'll be an achievement for shoulder tossing 3 people in a row

drama
25-05-2009, 08:05 AM
oh my gosh, looks amazing

snowmobiles!

Josh-H
25-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Wow, that did look immense.
GOTY hopefully!

Wootzeh
25-05-2009, 10:01 AM
It's a trailer not gameplay :P
wrong, it's all gameplay just with a different camera angle ;)

drama
25-05-2009, 10:06 AM
agreed, but im sure some of it is cinematics from campaign aswell

cocaine
25-05-2009, 10:36 AM
umm where is it?

J0SH
25-05-2009, 10:42 AM

Doubt it, it's all probably cinematics from campaign, and technically it wouldn't be someone playing judo flipping someone, so unless that's the case, I wouldn't class it as gameplay, you know, actual footage from the game (someone playing) ;)

Favourtism
25-05-2009, 01:00 PM
I just want some news on mp

J0SH
25-05-2009, 01:14 PM
I just hope they fix their system, so it doesn't always require stopping power to kill someone, I can't even use MP5 w/ Sniper Overkill because sniper isn't with 1 hit kill, they should sort it out :P

dbgtz
25-05-2009, 01:20 PM
I can one hit kills with snipers on camoflauge
whenever the flippin game lets me play online that is.

PaulMacC
25-05-2009, 01:25 PM
The offical thread to discuss things, this is mainly to prevent forum clutter.
I do agree it looks immense, cant wait :D

J0SH
25-05-2009, 01:29 PM
I can one hit kills with snipers on camoflauge
whenever the flippin game lets me play online that is.

You use stopping power? If I use Overkill then I can't have two perk 2's so it isn't a 1 hit kill if I don't have stopping power, however if I was on the PC version I could kill without stopping power easily with any gun, few bullets is all it takes.

PaulMacC
25-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Without stopping power every sniper bar the dragunov is a 2 hit kill unless it's a headshot. Dragunov gets 1 hit kill chest or above.

dbgtz
25-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Snow mobile zombies xD
And I sniper with any sniper with no stopping power? Maybe its just the variation of distance :S.

J0SH
25-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Doubt it, I tried Overkill shots in private game, 5 foot apart took a headshot for 1 hit kill, even to the neck or chest it wasn't 1 hit kill, unless you're playing on PC version :rolleyes:

ecstasy
25-05-2009, 02:40 PM
forgot about this so ive only just watched it.
it looks amazing :cool_blue

Chris
25-05-2009, 04:02 PM
What is he saying after the date of release comes up?...

Maczorx
25-05-2009, 09:51 PM
No lol :S

Its Cod its a first person shooter And its just a trailer

Clearly its going to be 3rd person lol

These trailers are made u of cut scenes and what not from the actual game. I'm not saying there is 3rd person, I know it isn't, I just thought it looked like it at a certain art I'll find it later.

ItsDave
25-05-2009, 11:02 PM
OMFGODZORZ!!!1!/!eleven!!1!!!!!

I want it now... :/

and

These trailers are made u of cut scenes and what not from the actual game. I'm not saying there is 3rd person, I know it isn't, I just thought it looked like it at a certain art I'll find it later.

Do you mean this part?

http://uploadpicz.com/images/DN5ELX5.bmp (http://uploadpicz.com)

Gangster
30-05-2009, 02:17 PM
What is he saying after the date of release comes up?...
Come at me, and I'm coming back at you.

Watch this video, it tells you everything thats in it and possible weapons and stuff.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt-pop-block-modern-warfare/49145?type=mov
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt-pop-block-modern-warfare/49766?type=mov

shizzle
30-05-2009, 02:31 PM
That video is amazing, I can't wait :)

Antallica
30-05-2009, 06:30 PM
i cant wait.
im going to playing call of duty 4 alot more now. :)

mattywatson07
30-05-2009, 06:32 PM
The first one was awsome, so I hope this is even better!! :)
COD5 wrecked COD.

Judge Judy
30-05-2009, 06:43 PM
The first one was awsome, so I hope this is even better!! :)
COD5 wrecked COD.
No COD 5 goes along with COD 1, 2, 3 and the expansion packs.
COD 4 took us out of the comfort zone, and surprisingly worked well :P
Can't wait for Modern Warfare 2 looks really good (in my view)

Fez
30-05-2009, 07:26 PM
COD5 was a brilliant entry, but after COD4 it just seemed like WWII was now 'so 2006'

dbgtz
31-05-2009, 08:34 AM
Tbh I hope treyarch get a new idea. Maybe like in the future but not stupidly with robots. lol

BeanEgg
31-05-2009, 09:10 AM
I hope the specs are similar to COD4 on PC, I thought COD4 would
require more than GTA. LOL

But hopefully COD4 2 will be better! - Can't wait till I get my Xbox. :P

J0SH
31-05-2009, 09:37 AM

I hope it's like CoD4 PC's engine, a few bullets to kill so you don't always need perks to balance out how to kill someone, I hope they remove all perks that actually aid you with the game such as stopping power etc so it's all down to skill and only have perks in there such as Sonic Boom etc :(

dbgtz
31-05-2009, 10:04 AM
Perks make it fun though, its not just kill, its the art of putting the perks together. Although they should get rid of poop ones like cod4 has eavesdrop, useless much.

Antallica
31-05-2009, 08:20 PM
cod waw is shockingly bad.

ItsDave
04-06-2009, 10:32 AM
On the new gameplay shown on Xbox Dashboard your Captain is MacTavish. You played as him in the last game which I think is really attention to detail which is really awesome. He sounds like a cross between Cpt Price and the American Cpt from CoD4

Jord
04-06-2009, 10:41 AM
I doubt you can do a judo flip

In the game it will take to long and will leave you open for attacks

dbgtz
04-06-2009, 11:10 AM
I hope theres a snow blizzard online map and you unlock that radar thing :D Snow camo :D
Whats infinity wards obsession with weird nicknames for the SAS side? lol
"Soap", "Roach", whats next, "Plant"

PaulMacC
04-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Plant doesnt fit in with those names what-so-ever. Everyone in the SAS or British Army usually gets a nickname, if you've ever seen any interview they'll have a nickname in their little title for example the main character you play as in MW2 is Gary "Roach" Sanderson. It's usually nicknamed on their first and last names, personal qualities, experiences or appearance. In the interview with Robert Bowling they said they'd be bringing bigger maps which worries me, I really thought the maps in CoD:WaW were a tad too big so I hope they arent really big. I also hope they remove the heart-beat sensor for the MP. Judging from Captain MacTavish that either leads me to believe, Price died, Price was promoted or Price had to retired due to his injuries. In CoD:MW, Price was shot in the back, unless it pierced a vital organ I assume he'd be okay, yes he was seen being given some treatment but maybe the guy gave up because he was back to life or IW didnt want you to see that, I doubt IW would take Price out of CoD all together as he's been in most CoD games and is like the flagsman for the CoD license. I do hope that they fix the spawning, it's rumoured that they are trying their hardest for it. There has been a few weapons already confirmed, one I know for definite is the FAMAS which plays just like the M4. Also rumour has it, next CoD after MW2 is a joint effort from IW and Treyarch on a CoD set in the Vietnam setting, rumours though so I dont really know.

Neil
04-06-2009, 03:36 PM
The character model for Price has been in like every CoD game IW have made I believe so I'm sure we'll see at least his model again.

Kightly
04-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Apparantly, the person you played as in COD 4 (Soap) is the leader, your the new recruit in this one. Also the radar is on your gun now that looks wicked aswell.

PaulMacC
04-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Everyone knows that Kightly, it's been known for about a month now :P
Also it isnt a radar, it's a heart beat sensor and we'll only probably be seeing it for the snow level :D

Gangster
04-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Tbh I hope treyarch get a new idea. Maybe like in the future but not stupidly with robots. lol
I think they should keep it modern until it gets boring, CoD MW was a big hit, and Treyarch tried to me WaW a big iht also, but they wanted it too be different, and it didn't work out to well. You shouldn't try make something better if theirs a risk of it failing. You know what they say, "don't fix something that isn't broken"

It would be ard to get the specs like on PC, because the PC is more complex and can handle better graphics and memory. Also, it'll be laggy if they tried to make it as good as PC's.

One thing they should have that the PC has, is being able to create your own server. So you can shoose what weapons you can use how many people in the game, how many rounds and other things.

I hope it's like CoD4 PC's engine, a few bullets to kill so you don't always need perks to balance out how to kill someone, I hope they remove all perks that actually aid you with the game such as stopping power etc so it's all down to skill and only have perks in there such as Sonic Boom etc :(
Robert Bowling (IW community manager) said that all the perks that everyone liked in CoD4 will be in MW2. Although I see your point, there wouldn't be a good difference. 2 people have on Stopping Power and MP5, it takes 2 bullets to kill. 2 people have on Sonic Boom and MP5 it takes 3/4 bullets to kill. All that happens is you shoot more.

Plant doesnt fit in with those names what-so-ever. Everyone in the SAS or British Army usually gets a nickname, if you've ever seen any interview they'll have a nickname in their little title for example the main character you play as in MW2 is Gary "Roach" Sanderson. It's usually nicknamed on their first and last names, personal qualities, experiences or appearance. In the interview with Robert Bowling they said they'd be bringing bigger maps which worries me, I really thought the maps in CoD:WaW were a tad too big so I hope they arent really big. I also hope they remove the heart-beat sensor for the MP. Judging from Captain MacTavish that either leads me to believe, Price died, Price was promoted or Price had to retired due to his injuries. In CoD:MW, Price was shot in the back, unless it pierced a vital organ I assume he'd be okay, yes he was seen being given some treatment but maybe the guy gave up because he was back to life or IW didnt want you to see that, I doubt IW would take Price out of CoD all together as he's been in most CoD games and is like the flagsman for the CoD license. I do hope that they fix the spawning, it's rumoured that they are trying their hardest for it. There has been a few weapons already confirmed, one I know for definite is the FAMAS which plays just like the M4. Also rumour has it, next CoD after MW2 is a joint effort from IW and Treyarch on a CoD set in the Vietnam setting, rumours though so I dont really know.
On fourzerotwo's (Robert Bowling's) blog he said any news on MW2 will be posted on particular sites which we his blog, IW forums and IW twitter. Unless you have valid proof (like this proves the FAMAS will be in MW2 http://i42.tinypic.com/vnhy04.png) Don't beleive anything, and there's still 5 months until MW2 gets released, I doubt they'll be think about what their gonna make after.

dbgtz
04-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Another rumour for after mw2 is it will be called "world at war 2", which would be the dogs balls if it is.
I did hear that vietnam one, but not the fact theyre linking. I don't think they will as you start to see a pattern on who develops, but who knows.

Gangster
04-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Another rumour for after mw2 is it will be called "world at war 2", which would be the dogs balls if it is.
I did hear that vietnam one, but not the fact theyre linking. I don't think they will as you start to see a pattern on who develops, but who knows.
MW2 aint even out yet, I doubt there deciding on the game after that.

dbgtz
04-06-2009, 08:16 PM
They probably are baring in mind the same developers dont do mw and waw.

PaulMacC
04-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Well Activison said a few months back they may drop Treyarch from the CoD License.

Gangster
04-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Well Activison said a few months back they may drop Treyarch from the CoD License.
Could you link me thwne they said this please? thanks.

Favourtism
04-06-2009, 08:26 PM
They won't, they are raking in too much money from a game release every year. It will stay the same for the foreseeable future

PaulMacC
04-06-2009, 09:00 PM
I cant really remember the link sorry but I remember them thinking about dropping Treyarch.

Jord
04-06-2009, 10:44 PM
They won't, they are raking in too much money from a game release every year. It will stay the same for the foreseeable future

For once I agree with you

J0SH
06-06-2009, 11:56 AM
I hope Famas is in, that's a beast gun on CSS :)

Oleh
06-06-2009, 09:10 PM
I think custom weapon parts, you know like on Army of 2, where you buy different parts n stuff, be like that bought you get parts through weapon challenges

Gangster
06-06-2009, 09:18 PM
I think custom weapon parts, you know like on Army of 2, where you buy different parts n stuff, be like that bought you get parts through weapon challenges
What you mean by weapon parts? GL and red do sights?

Oleh
06-06-2009, 09:26 PM
No, like grips, barrels, silencer, shoulder butt, all that sorta stuff, what affects the gun in some ways and looks

dbgtz
06-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Ye itll probs get like the first 3.

Also if you didnt know, microsoft the d**kheads stole the first dlc. Fortunately theyre only 2 maps, but saying that theyll probs be amazing and the ones everyone get will be proper terrible.
First gta, now this. They're robbing all the good ones :(. Why couldn't they take some from a poor game. Although it is a good marketing/sales technique :O

Still microsoft ftl, sony ftw, nintendo and others I could give a care about lol.

Neil
06-06-2009, 11:58 PM
The maps will be released for everyone, xbox just gets them first for a month or so.

Fez
07-06-2009, 12:03 AM
Still unfair.

Then again, this is just an industry, should expect it by now.

Oleh
07-06-2009, 12:09 AM
i dont think its unfair, if stuff was unfair, then people would be saying MaG on ps3 is unfair, and that it should be 360 exclusive same as gran tursimo 5, but they aint, so get over it. you get the maps later on anyway

Gangster
07-06-2009, 12:31 AM
i dont think its unfair, if stuff was unfair, then people would be saying MaG on ps3 is unfair, and that it should be 360 exclusive same as gran tursimo 5, but they aint, so get over it. you get the maps later on anyway
That's called an exclusive. PS3 fanboys aren't saying that Halo on XBOX is unfair. It's the fact both consoles are getting the same game, but 1 console gets the DLC for that game first. Anyway XBOX must've paid them for that, Sony should've as 40% of PS3 online players will probably be on MW2.

Fez
07-06-2009, 12:32 AM

Yeah but MAG is a PS3 exclusive, it can only be done on the PS3, COD:MW2 is multiplatform and all platforms should get the same content.

I'm not fussed since I have both.

Oleh
07-06-2009, 12:33 AM
im not fussed since i have all 3, but still, if sony wanted the maps first, they should bid for them?

Fez
07-06-2009, 12:37 AM
Companies shouldn't have to pay for content for their own platform, a publisher/developer would make more money just going multiplatform. Even with exclusivity deals.

PaulMacC
07-06-2009, 01:36 AM
Yeah but Xbox360 is more suited to FPS than PS3. Why do you think MLG and Gamebattles for CoD4 are only on 360?

Oleh
07-06-2009, 01:54 AM
I think ps3 is more suited to driving games, due to the trigger and button sensitivity thing, and six axis

dbgtz
07-06-2009, 08:45 AM
How is xbox more suited to fps? The controllers are pretty much the same except they look slightly different and ps3 has six axis.

Also to HC0R3H00LIH00P I'm not saying exclusivity for a game is unfair, it's just the multiplatform dlcs of which is exclusive to one console. Plus how can sony compare to microsoft? Lol

Oleh
07-06-2009, 09:11 AM
The ps3's controller has a completeley different layout, The triggers are curved downwards, which is bad for fps and the analogue's are straight, which i think is more difficult to use.

Your saying Dlc to microsoft first for a month is unfair, which it isnt, microsoft paid for it, its a MONTH for god sake, sony cannot compare to microsoft thats the thing, microsoft are the bigger company

Quote me or argue against me, i wont reply tyvm ;)

Neil
07-06-2009, 10:09 AM
This arguement is going no where, as Paul said the xbox was born for FPS games really, with Microsoft thinking Halo would be the main franchise for the 360 still they probably designed the controller with Halo in mind, where as Sony designed the controller to try fit everything, personally I find the PS3 controller better for beat 'em ups since the buttons are a little easier to push in.

It's not unfair at all, you still get the maps and if you want them a month earlier just get an xbox and quit complaining, a very, very large amount of xbox users will be on it, personally I would expect more 360 users on it than PS3 users, I really doubt it's 40% for PS3 anyway, maybe like 20% since alot of people don't like FPS games, 360 has more CoD fans than the PS3 due to the earlier release of the console and the fact they'd get 360 for CoD2 and CoD3, quite possibly keeping it for 4 and 5.

dbgtz
07-06-2009, 10:30 AM
You cant say ps3 dont really suit a fps coz were getting mag so...
I'm not saying its unfair, im saying its a desperate attempt to get more sales lol. Also I do have an xbox but im not wasting my money on it. I only use it to play friends online.

Oleh
07-06-2009, 10:54 AM
MaG isnt really a fps, more of a tactical shooter

Its not a desperate attempt, its a good strategy, if sony bought it you wouldnt be complaining would you?

Favourtism
07-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Ye itll probs get like the first 3. Also if you didnt know, microsoft the d**kheads stole the first dlc. Fortunately theyre only 2 maps, but saying that theyll probs be amazing and the ones everyone get will be proper terrible. First gta, now this. They're robbing all the good ones :(. Why couldn't they take some from a poor game. Although it is a good marketing/sales technique :O Still microsoft ftl, sony ftw, nintendo and others I could give a care about lol. It's not only due to the cash. There's a COD Community of 12 Million players on XBL compared to a mere 3 Million players on PSN/PS3. Doesn't take a genius to work out what would be better for the majority. Anyway there confirmed weapons are;

Assault Rifles
- FAMAS
- ACR
- M16
- AK-47
- AUG A2
- IMBEL MD3
- FN 2000
- MK. 14 EBR
- G3

Sniper Rifles
- SVD Dragunov
- Walther WA2000

Sub-Machine Guns
- FN P90
- UMP .45
- TDI Kriss
- H&K MP5

Shotguns
- SPAS-12
- W1200
- Striker 12 Guage

Light/Heavy Machine Guns
- RPD
- MK46
- AUG HBAR

Pistols
- USP .45
- Glock 18/22
- M1911 .45
- Desert Eagle or Baby Eagle

Melee
- Combat Knife
- Ice Picks

Explosives/Grenades
- C4
- Frag Grenade
- Stun Grenade
- Smoke Grenade

Armor
- Riot Shield

Gun Attachments
- Red Dot Sight
- Heartbeat Sensor
- ACOG
- Silencer
- 203 Launcher
- Masterkey
- Laser Sight
- EOTech Sight
- Thermal Scope

Gun Camo
- Red Tiger Camo
- Snow Camo

Perks
- Stopping Power
- Last Stand

Unconfirmed Guns
- M468/REC7 - Assault Rifle
- L85 - Assault Rifle
- M1014 - Shotgun

Trailer/Gameplay/Screenshot Pictures Below

.:Assault Rifles:.

- FAMAS

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/Famas11.jpg

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/Famas22.jpg

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/famas44.jpg

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/Famas33.jpg
- Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LejLaFCZRXI&feature=channel_page

- ACR

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/ACR1.jpg

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/ACR2.jpg
- Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AIU09RTL8o

- M16

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/M161.jpg
- Video

- AK-47

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/AK47RDS1.jpg

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/AK472.jpg
- Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0mNJwRbS_o

- AUG A2

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/AugHBAR11.jpg
- Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YfJY79vIRQ

- M4 Variant

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/M41.jpg
- Video

- IMBEL MD3

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/FnFal1.jpg
- Video

- FN 2000

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/FN20001.jpg
- Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DujKTkNb8s

- MK. 14 EBR

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/MK14EBR1.jpg

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/MK142.jpg
- Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=socgmULGVOA

- G3

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/G3rt.jpg
- Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw8hK6QZWDA

.:Sniper Rifles:.

- SVD Dragunov

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/SVD1.jpg
- Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiU0NtYbMCQ

- Walther WA2000

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/WA20001.jpg
- Video

.:Sub-Machine Guns:.

- FN P90

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/P901.jpg
- Video

- UMP .45

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/UMP451.jpg
- Video

Favourtism
07-06-2009, 10:57 AM
- TDI Kriss

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/TDIKriss12.jpg
- Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEex2UChBtw&feature=related

- H&K MP5

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/MP51.jpg
- Video

.:Shotguns:.

- SPAS-12

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/Spas121.jpg
- Video

- W1200

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/W12001.jpg
- Video

- Striker 12 Guage

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/Striker12Guage.jpg
- Video

.:Light/Heavy Machine Guns:.

- RPD

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/RPD1.jpg
- Video

- MK46

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/SAW1.jpg
- Video

- AUG HBAR

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/AUGHBAR22.jpg
- Video

.:Pistols:.

- USP .45

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/USP451.jpg
- Video

- Glock 18 or 22

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/Glock1.jpg

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/Glock2.jpg
- Video

- M1911 .45

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/M1911.jpg
- Video

- Desert Eagle or Baby Deagle

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/Deagle1.jpg

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/deagle2.jpg
- Video

.:Melee:.

- Combat Knife

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/Knife11.jpg
- Video

- Ice Picks

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/IcePick.jpg
- Video

.:Explosives/Grenades:.

- C4

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/C411.jpg
- Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUE6cLgwgJw&feature=related

- Frag Grenade

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/FragGrenade12.jpg
- Video

- Stun Grenade

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/StunGrenade12.jpg
- Video

- Smoke Grenade

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/smokenade1.jpg
- Video

.:Armor:.

- Riot Shield

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/RiotShield1.jpg

Favourtism
07-06-2009, 10:58 AM
.:Gun Attachments:.

- Red Dot Sight

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/rds.jpg

- Heart Beat Sensor

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/hbs.jpg

- Acog Scope

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/acog.jpg

- Silencer

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/silencer.jpg

- 203 Launcher

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/Untitled-1-2.jpg

- Masterkey

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/masterk.jpg

- Laser Sight

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/lasersight.jpg

.:Gun Camos:.

- Red Tiger

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/REDTIGER.jpg

- Snow

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/oh_no_epidemic/snowcamo.jpg

Wouldnt let me post all images togetherq

dbgtz
07-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Well analysed. Hopefully more snipers :D
With the camos i reckon theyre the same but digital is replaced by snow.

Id love to have ice picks online lol. They should do it like "primary weapon", "secondary weapon" and "melee weapon".

Also to further above I wouldn't complain but I would feel annoyed for those without a ps3.
Also MAG is a first person shooter because its in first person.

xPrecedent
07-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Wheres the source of that Favourtism?

Oleh
07-06-2009, 01:16 PM
Also MAG is a first person shooter because its in first person.

But it is tactics based, cod4 is fps because it isnt tactics, rainbow six is tactical shooter, because it is

dbgtz
07-06-2009, 01:45 PM
still in first person so its a first person shooter. lol.
Also guy above he posted the sources with it, the pics.

Favourtism
07-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Sources for pics etc are the e3 gameplay, trailers etc

xPrecedent
07-06-2009, 03:15 PM
I meant where did you get it from, or did you create it all?

Favourtism
07-06-2009, 07:26 PM
I meant where did you get it from, or did you create it all?
Me and 3 others collaberated on the IW Forums

Flamedragon3
09-06-2009, 06:11 PM
I'm not sure if any of you know about if any of the following bullet points are true, but they are what I have heard and seen about what may be apparently on CoD: MW2, but there is no confirmation that the following are actually going to be on the new CoD.

A perk that will allow you to have the Gillie suit in any match, even without a sniper.
A perk that will add another dot onto the map, that will lead the enemy to nothing.
A perk that will allow you to have more than one attachment on your weapon. (excluding the grenade launcher)
A fourth perk available, letting you choose any perk from perk 2 and 3 that you have not chosen.
Many different red dot sight shapes. e.g. circular, square, oval.
Raging Bull, Famas, Aug A3 may be featured in the new CoD aswell.
I have also heard the Skorpion may be removed, due to many people disliking the gun.
Like I said before, the following bullet points are what I have heard, and I am not confirming that they will be in the CoD: MW2. I do like the sound of the perks though, and the Raging Bull is much more powerful than the desert eagle, so that may be an awsome pistol.

Favourtism
09-06-2009, 10:02 PM
I'm not sure if any of you know about if any of the following bullet points are true, but they are what I have heard and seen about what may be apparently on CoD: MW2, but there is no confirmation that the following are actually going to be on the new CoD.

A perk that will allow you to have the Gillie suit in any match, even without a sniper.
A perk that will add another dot onto the map, that will lead the enemy to nothing.
A perk that will allow you to have more than one attachment on your weapon. (excluding the grenade launcher)
A fourth perk available, letting you choose any perk from perk 2 and 3 that you have not chosen.
I have also heard the Skorpion may be removed, due to many people disliking the gun.
Like I said before, the following bullet points are what I have heard, and I am not confirming that they will be in the CoD: MW2. I do like the sound of the perks though, and the Raging Bull is much more powerful than the desert eagle, so that may be an awsome pistol.

Attachment thing is possibly true, FAMAS and AUG are in the game. The rest is pretty much ******** :P

C00KZ.
09-06-2009, 11:37 PM
This is the game I'm most looking forward to this year. Call of Duty 4 is one of my all-time favourites.

10-06-2009, 05:44 PM
wow this game is gonna be amazing.

PaulMacC
10-06-2009, 06:37 PM
The Skorpion is one of the best guns in the game when used correctly.
Prime example - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKqe9KQxjS4

Jord
11-06-2009, 03:39 AM
Sick guns :)

Middlesbrough
16-06-2009, 09:51 PM

I'm not sure if it is true but i have heard that the reason it isn't being called Call Of Duty because inifnity ward refuse to work with a treyarse contract, not sure if its true or not but yeah,

Oleh
16-06-2009, 09:56 PM
I highly doubt activision will drop treyarch, they make good games, and there is a cod every year so activision will rake it in

PaulMacC
17-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Treyarch dont make good games, Treyarch steal good games and modify the skins.

Ontario
17-06-2009, 06:48 PM

I heard off a friend that the L85A1 has been confirmed - bout time:rolleyes:

Oleh
17-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Treyarch dont make good games, Treyarch steal good games and modify the skins.

Quantum of solace....

PaulMacC
17-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Wasnt that great, overhyped.
All the bond games were bad bar Goldeneye so when you put an average game in there it makes it look good.

Favourtism
17-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Quantum of solace....
Same as cod5; cod4 engine with different skin

Neil
18-06-2009, 01:32 PM
I don't see why any of you complain if it's the same engine, it dosen't matter it's almost exactly the exact same game, Treyarch actually used an improved version of the CoD4 engine, Infinity Ward are using the same engine for CoD6, does that mean it will be bad? Treyarch are infact very, very good at making games, the spiderman series, QoS and all the CoD games they make are very good, personally I think Treyarch are as good at making CoD as Infinity Ward are, they always come up with better storys, better multiplayer and better graphics, the only downfall is everytime they go for WWII setting which drives alot of people away dispite the game being exactly the same but with different skins.

dbgtz
18-06-2009, 07:34 PM
I agree with neil, treyarch improved the cod4 engine. Just easier to use and just is cooler.

Bouncing
18-06-2009, 07:48 PM
i forgot is there going to be acog sniper on warfare 2? also do you reckon noscoping and all those tricks will still be alright to do?

Favourtism
19-06-2009, 11:58 AM
I don't see why any of you complain if it's the same engine, it dosen't matter it's almost exactly the exact same game, Treyarch actually used an improved version of the CoD4 engine, Infinity Ward are using the same engine for CoD6, does that mean it will be bad? Treyarch are infact very, very good at making games, the spiderman series, QoS and all the CoD games they make are very good, personally I think Treyarch are as good at making CoD as Infinity Ward are, they always come up with better storys, better multiplayer and better graphics, the only downfall is everytime they go for WWII setting which drives alot of people away dispite the game being exactly the same but with different skins.
Treyarch make very good games, but Infinity Ward make amazing games. The game of the year awards speak for themselves.

What I meant was essentially Treyarch 'steal' the engine that IW made and then just added WWII graphics and a different campaign; notice how multiplayer is basically the same. WAW feels like a world war 2 expansion pack of COD4.

i forgot is there going to be acog sniper on warfare 2? also do you reckon noscoping and all those tricks will still be alright to do?
There is a confirmed ACOG on AK47 but not sure if it will be on snipers.

dbgtz
19-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Personally with COD:waw I prefer how easier online is, for some reason I'm good at cod:waw, but not so good at cod4. But on cod4, I had double tap and a good connection, I shot I guy tons of times and :S.

But yes to the "treyarch make good games, infinity ward make amazing games." (in terms of war games imo).
I really want suppressed snipers.

Favourtism
19-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Personally with COD:waw I prefer how easier online is, for some reason I'm good at cod:waw, but not so good at cod4. But on cod4, I had double tap and a good connection, I shot I guy tons of times and :S.

But yes to the "treyarch make good games, infinity ward make amazing games." (in terms of war games imo).
I really want suppressed snipers.
Its the same online except imo COD5 feels more bulky, sluggish and laggy. Although cod4 is more laggy due to crap hosts, when theres a good hosts it's perfect imo

If supressed snipers we're released the game would be incredibly unbalanced. You would be searching for ever to find the **** thats sniping you. Double attachments would also be unbalanced.

Oleh
19-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Same as cod5; cod4 engine with different skin

Yet all the games with unreal engine in were brilliant nobody complained?

Dragorn
19-06-2009, 05:49 PM
Engine wont ruin COD! Games at the end of the day is about the joy and the experience and i believe adding this to COD will be great!

J0SH
19-06-2009, 09:36 PM

I hope not.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!