PDA

View Full Version : My Nokia E71's memory card.

Arron
25-05-2009, 07:10 PM
I just got this phone today and I'm just uploading loads of songs onto it. I've reached 25, I can't add more because it says memory full. How do I save my songs to my memory card?

All help will get +rep

thanks.

Kevin
25-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Your phone supports Micro SD Cards, which can be purchased in most on-line retailers, and alot of mobile phone shops.

I recommend you buy it on-line, as you will get great value compared to what you will pay in a shop

Arron
25-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Your phone supports Micro SD Cards, which can be purchased in most on-line retailers, and alot of mobile phone shops.

I recommend you buy it on-line, as you will get great value compared to what you will pay in a shop

Um I have a memory card*

sorry.

Kevin
25-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Step 1
Attach your digital phone to your PC using a USB cable.
Step 2
Check if your computer recognizes the phone as a memory device by clicking on "My Computer" on you PC. See if it has been assigned a drive letter. This will give you access to the memory on your micro SD card.
Step 3
Drag and drop data to the memory card by clicking on the data and moving it to the drive letter assigned to your phone. You can also right-click on anything you want to save. Click on "Save As" and save the file to the drive.

Arron
25-05-2009, 07:26 PM
cant I view the memory card on the phone?

Kevin
25-05-2009, 07:27 PM
If you want to move a file from your phones memory, to your memory card, try to go to the track you want to move and press options, you should get a list depending on the phone 'Move' should be there, it will say memory card or the drive letter assigned to it.

Arron
25-05-2009, 07:46 PM
If you want to move a file from your phones memory, to your memory card, try to go to the track you want to move and press options, you should get a list depending on the phone 'Move' should be there, it will say memory card or the drive letter assigned to it.

it doesnt.

can anyone help :(

omgDAN!
25-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Have you installed the Nokia PC Suite?

If you install that (get it from the Nokia website) you can then go into My Computer and view the memory card as you normally would, then just copy the files across.

Arron
26-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Have you installed the Nokia PC Suite?

If you install that (get it from the Nokia website) you can then go into My Computer and view the memory card as you normally would, then just copy the files across.

I did that once before but there's no music folders.

Recursion
28-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Put your memory card in your phone then go into your Phone settings and format it. Then plug your phone into your PC through USB and it should show up as a removable drive, create a Music folder on there and put your music there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!