PDA

View Full Version : Dont you just hate it when

Moh
25-05-2009, 11:02 PM
Couldn't really fit this into the title :(

Don't you just hate it when your talking to someone about something good, and then the other person says something depressing and you have to stop talking about it and then you get all bored.

JackBuddy
26-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Don't you hate it when you're talking about someone and then they turn up behind you?

Mint
26-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Don't you hate it when you're talking about someone and then they turn up behind you?

See, Jack120 started the thread off by talking about something good, then you have had to come along and say something depressing and now we will all get bored. Thanks a bunch.

Moh
26-05-2009, 09:58 AM
See, Jack120 started the thread off by talking about something good, then you have had to come along and say something depressing and now we will all get bored. Thanks a bunch.

I wasn't talking about anything good... its a bad thing hence the title "Don't you just hate it".

How I meant was:

You: Hey, how was your weekend, mine was great!
Them: Glad to hear yours was good, mine was crap.

Then you cant talk about your weekend :(

seanio
26-05-2009, 10:03 AM
Yeah i know what you mean, and thens its really arkward and your sat there like,

So............

:P

leah
26-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Yeaaaah, I love it when you talk to someone and you have loads in common and you're like OMG OMG YEH ME TOO :D and then they're like I feel so rubbish and it's like OH.

Indie-Dan
26-05-2009, 09:25 PM
I know the feeling, girl I talk to does it all the time, once we were joking around etc and she suddenly goes "look at this war memorial site, my pal's dad is mentioned on it" and i was like :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!