PDA

View Full Version : HabboExpress

Bossfoz
26-05-2009, 07:56 AM
http://www.habboexpress.com/images/splashforum.png

www.HABBOEXPRESS.com (http://www.habboexpress.com/)

From the makers of KissHabbo and HabboConsole comes a new NON RADIO based Habbo Fansite for all English speaking hotels!

Yes, myself and Brettles have got back in contact as of late and have run past quite a few ideas as to how to get back in your eyes, we had ideas to do a Teen Radio but due to many reasons, that got ditched, we had the idea for a group of sites but also chucked that out in the garbage and decided we'd get back to our old tricks and go into Habbo Fansite making!

HOWEVER, like it has been said above, this is a non-Radio based Fansite so will be very different from anything you've seen from us two before, this is obviously because there's so many stupid issues going on with the Radio implements to Fansites.

As many of you know, before people tried to copy, KissHabbo was one of the best non-official UK Fansites around with an incredible community, lot's of events and lot's of listeners on our very popular radio! Obviously, with no radio we need some brand new things to keep you entertained!

So, ideas in the box so far, along with the obvious such as news and events, we have 'ExpressTV', basically a Youtube implement full of Habboness, more information on that when it comes! Also, we are in discussions to have one thing myself and Brett have NEVER EVER thought about doing, having a rare values section! Obviously, more and more fansites are coming in with this but believe me, we'll be more accurate and more entertaining [not quite sure how!] then any other attempt! Also, although we'll have no radio, there will be podcasts posted on the Site from me and Brett weekly with [no music] all the latest news of HabboExpress and any other stuff we wish to chattage about!

We'll also be having our very own 'Habbo Compare's the market' section! Not quite sure what this is? Well, wait and see....

So, I shall now place on my abused head and wait for the pages of abuse/delight that is to come!

Boss [Oh and Brettles, not written by him though, the naughty boy!]

Meti
27-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Good luck with it.
However I don't like the logo, if it is going to be a logo :P

iDenning
29-05-2009, 10:42 AM
http://www.habboexpress.com/site
You owned me jeez.

lol, looks good. Cant wait for release

Why isnt there a radio aswell?

culturist
30-05-2009, 02:47 PM
cannot wait for the opening - looks great :8

Blissa
30-05-2009, 02:54 PM
I like it :)

TheMagicTramp
30-05-2009, 02:58 PM
I like it :)

What's happened with 'HabboGen'

Can't wait till the site opens i need a Job Online

Andys
30-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Brett's STILL playing habbo?
I hope he's not as squeeky now, I hated his djing when I played :rolleyes:

RyanDOT
30-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Brett's STILL playing habbo?
I hope he's not as squeeky now, I hated his djing when I played :rolleyes:
He brought ThinkHabbo.com as well.

Calvin
30-05-2009, 07:26 PM
LOL. I thought these 2 quit Habbo after like, 2 days of Habbo whatever opening :rolleyes:

user130523
30-05-2009, 09:01 PM
gosh you opening another fansite?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!