PDA

View Full Version : Win a £15 iTunes voucher with HabboSolutions!

Joshh
26-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Up for a challenge, huh?

HabboSolutions are giving you the chance to win a £15 iTunes voucher and bunch of rares on Habbo UK, accompanied with a few forum goodies!

As you know, HabboSolutions is a brand new forum, aiming to storm the Habbo fansite area. Of course, such a forum doesn't come easy, oh no, as a forum requires a little thing called 'members'. If you're a bright light when it comes to meeting old friends and making new ones, this may just be the competition for you!

HabboSolutions will be giving away this prize to the first person to meet a daunting target of 15 referrals. Easy? No, not at all. Of course, we don't want these referrals to just sign up and everything to be jolly, oh no, we want these new members to be an active part of the community! So we've set a few guidelines, nothing shocking, just a few, simply ground rules.

Here's the deal, you ask 15 of your friends to signup to the forum (remember to ask them to put your username in the referral box upon registration!) persuade them to grab 50 posts and this prize may just be coming your way! This wasn't meant to be easy, nope, a bit of a challenge, but we think you can do it. Oh, and, before you still think you can do it, you'll have to meet this target by Sunday 7th June, so that gives you a generous 12 days.

Questions, comments, love or hate mail? Sure, PM emotional by clicking here (http://www.habbosolutions.net/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=21).

LAZY LINK (http://www.habbosolutions.net/forum)

Jordan,
26-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Rember put Jordan as your refer or you wont be eligible for this competion :P

Joshh
26-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Rember put Jordan as your refer or you wont be eligible for this competion :P

That statement is false, but you can put Jordan as your refer if you wish. :P

Jam-ez
26-05-2009, 12:16 PM
Twelve days, to generate:
- Fifteen oddly wanting to join people.
- Fifteen oddly wanting to join people who want to post.
- Seven hundred and fifty posts on your forum.

It's a challenge that I, for one, am not willing to fulfil due to it's ridiculous time limit. Also, finding people that actually want to sign up to a Habbo forum is hard enough.

Joshh
26-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Twelve days, to generate:
- Fifteen oddly wanting to join people.
- Fifteen oddly wanting to join people who want to post.
- Seven hundred and fifty posts on your forum.

It's a challenge that I, for one, am not willing to fulfil due to it's ridiculous time limit. Also, finding people that actually want to sign up to a Habbo forum is hard enough.

15 New members is hardly alot, 50 posts can be done within less than an hour TBH and if you're mates do that for you, you get £15 iTunes vouchers.

EDIT: And your friends have 12 days to do this in so it's nearly 2 weeks to get 15 friends to sign up and get a simple 50 posts which I think is fair considering iTunes vouchers cost real money.

Jam-ez
26-05-2009, 02:27 PM
So you want users to spam your forums?

Caution
26-05-2009, 02:31 PM
So you want users to spam your forums?

That's what it looks like to me. There's no way you can post 50 posts on that forum, nevermind 750.

Jam-ez
26-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Threads: 162, Posts: 1,142, Members: 87, Active Members: 87

Bearing in mind, they haven't even got double the amount of posts they want to get from virtually one person...

Joshh
26-05-2009, 02:41 PM
We dont want one individual to get 750 posts do we, it's 50 per member which in 12 days is pretty easy.

Jam-ez
26-05-2009, 02:57 PM
We dont want one individual to get 750 posts do we, it's 50 per member which in 12 days is pretty easy.

Basing it on your stats:
- You have 87 members.
- These 87 have only generated a total of 1,161 posts.
- Yet you want 15 members, to generate 750 posts.
- This would mean, that 15 members, have to generate 200 more posts than the current amount of populated users as a quater have already generated.
- This is all within twelve days.

It'd be impossible without spam - which would make your forum look bad. Sorry, it's just a bad idea.

Joshh
26-05-2009, 03:04 PM
Basing it on your stats:
- You have 87 members.
- These 87 have only generated a total of 1,161 posts.
- Yet you want 15 members, to generate 750 posts.
- This would mean, that 15 members, have to generate 200 more posts than the current amount of populated users as a quater have already generated.
- This is all within twelve days.

It'd be impossible without spam - which would make your forum look bad. Sorry, it's just a bad idea.

I see your point, if nobody can manage this we'll give it to the closest one. :)

Jam-ez
26-05-2009, 03:09 PM
I see your point, if nobody can manage this we'll give it to the closest one. :)

I suppose it's a fair deal, in that case - although it does still encourage your users to spam, which is bad.

I'd just quickly cut it down to 25 posts at the most, even lower would probably be better - depending on what sections you have that do not increase your post count.

Joshh
26-05-2009, 03:27 PM
I suppose it's a fair deal, in that case - although it does still encourage your users to spam, which is bad.

I'd just quickly cut it down to 25 posts at the most, even lower would probably be better - depending on what sections you have that do not increase your post count.

changed to 25, thanks for your advice. :)

e5
26-05-2009, 03:30 PM
12 days to get 15 users to post 50 times on the forum :rolleyes:
and unpopular, empty forum thread and you expect them to get 50 points? They won't get even 20 :/.....

Jam-ez
26-05-2009, 03:31 PM
changed to 25, thanks for your advice. :)

No problem Sir, maths just runs through my fingers. Good luck with the competition.

Joshh
26-05-2009, 04:02 PM
12 days to get 15 users to post 50 times on the forum :rolleyes:
and unpopular, empty forum thread and you expect them to get 50 points? They won't get even 20 :/.....
It's not unpopular, it's just new - it only opened yesterday you can't expect us to have a thousand members... If someone can't get 50 posts in 12 days how come alot of users *without spamming* have over 50 posts allready? I appreciate your opinion but it is possible. It's been changed to 25 anyway.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!