Anyone downloaded it, mint game I recommend it
Definatly buying when it comes out even if it is just for the multiplayer

[Chris]
26-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Haha, yeah i agree. The jetpack FTW

PaulMacC
26-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Jetpack + Rocket Launcher = Win
I got a triple rocket launcher earlier, Shankey was there for proof.
It was epic

J0SH
26-05-2009, 02:27 PM
I can confirm this, it's a decent game I like how anything can get blown up to pieces etc but I doubt I'll buy it :P

CJW93
26-05-2009, 03:38 PM
I didn't like it, i have no idea why

Johno
26-05-2009, 03:51 PM
yeah I downloaded it and I thought it was pretty awesome :)

mangle
26-05-2009, 05:22 PM
I'll get it, I love the entire RF series.

Nemo
28-05-2009, 04:00 PM
I gotta say, at first i really hated the demo. The controls seemed annoying, the shooting didnt really seem that good and i just didnt like it.

Now i love the controls, the backpacks are AWESOME (stealth + sledgehammer = win). And i love the shooting (cant get the hang of them sniper weapons though). Oh and i cant forget the destructible environment. And i been playing it like non-stop for ages, but just as i was getting a bit bored of just that one mode, i downloaded the demo mission too, and i gotta say i love that too. Getting that vehicle and just rampaging through everything was great.

buying this when it comes out

Pazza
30-05-2009, 08:42 PM
It's amazing, although there's a bug in the rewards system (Like new sledgehammer gone next day).

A little hint you may find useful, on both maps there are control points, with triangular buildings next to them, destroy abit of the building , climb in then repair it, then you can ambush people attacking the point :P

It also works with those little boxes xD

Also, Concussion + Sledgehammer = Win, knock em to floor then smash em xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!