PDA

View Full Version : MODs banning

Access
26-05-2009, 03:39 PM
I got banned on i<3soccer for 'Username unacceptable to hotel management' obviously it's because it has a < in which they shouldn't have allowed people to create if they were planning on perming them years later. Just letting people know incase you have a < or > in your name & for you to move your furniture onto a different account... not sure if they're allowing underscores in names either so better to be safe than losing it.

Immenseman
26-05-2009, 03:41 PM
trust me, you will defo get tht unbanned if you word ur email right x

AgnesIO
26-05-2009, 03:43 PM
If they refuse to unban, request they mvoe any furniture you may own - as you have done nothing wrong - and there is nothing warning/stopping you from using ><'s :)

Jordan:A
26-05-2009, 03:55 PM
I got banned on i<3soccer for 'Username unacceptable to hotel management' obviously it's because it has a < in which they shouldn't have allowed people to create if they were planning on perming them years later. Just letting people know incase you have a < or > in your name & for you to move your furniture onto a different account... not sure if they're allowing underscores in names either so better to be safe than losing it.
Bye bye Lost_Witness ?

TheMagicTramp
26-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Bye bye Lost_Witness ?

No as he is HM and can do whatever he wants to do i'm guessing

AgnesIO
26-05-2009, 04:27 PM
No as he is HM and can do whatever he wants to do i'm guessing

Thats like saying Lost Witness could get a proper job - never gonna happen.

---

Na LW cannot just have different rules to himself :)

Immenseman
26-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Yeah. You made the name, you've purchased HC - you've got furni on there. You will 100% get it unbanned. At the least they will offer you a name change, has happened to me like 3/4 times. They will try and push a name change on you but don't accept it. They say Immenseman isn't acceptable because of the whole im men seman thing.

AgnesIO
26-05-2009, 04:30 PM
Yeah. You made the name, you've purchased HC - you've got furni on there. You will 100% get it unbanned. At the least they will offer you a name change, has happened to me like 3/4 times. They will try and push a name change on you but don't accept it. They say Immenseman isn't acceptable because of the whole im men seman thing.

LOL I have never realised that xD

Whats the name supposed to me?

Immense Man
or
Im men seman
??

xD

Frodo13.
26-05-2009, 04:36 PM

Lol, oyeah :P

LoveToStack
26-05-2009, 04:42 PM
They banned my account with alt code characters in it, despite the fact that it wasn't made under unscrupulous circumstances; it was their fault, letting usernames be created with such characters albeit for a short time. It was then unbanned during the mass unban then rebanned for the same reason as the original ban; unnaceptable username. I gave up there.

Immenseman
26-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Yeah but Access has used his name for a while. Has spent credits, all his furni etc. Not just like he's made it and not used the account because it's his man account.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!