PDA

View Full Version : Zune Market Place on Xbox Live!

ElliottThompson
27-05-2009, 01:21 AM
Pre-E3 2009: Zune Marketplace Coming to Live

Music and more coming this Fall.
by Erik Brudvig

US, May 26, 2009 - The Guardian is reporting that the Zune Marketplace will be available in the US, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Ireland and Spain on Xbox Live this Fall. More territories are slated to be added in the future, though specifics were not given. Xbox 360 owners will be able to access all of the music, TV and movie content therein and play it on their console.

According to the report, instant streaming, renting, and full purchasing options will be available. Additionally, Xbox Live owners will be offered a subscription service that gives them unlimited access to the content. More details will be provided at the E3 press conference next week.

According to Chris Stevenson, Microsoft's General Manger of Consumer Marketing for TV, Video and Music Business, "The idea of having your LiveID sort of bringing together all of your experiences, all of your friends, and being able to create linear links between your content, is going to be really important." This suggests that the entire service will be fully integrated as one multi-platform offering.

First of all I was like meh because I thought it was just music which i'm not too bothered about, but streaming tv shows sounds wicked, id love to catch up on tv box sets on my xbox :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!