PDA

View Full Version : Thou shall not pass!

Lukeg92
27-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Thou shall not pass!

Posted 27-May-2009 Furni News (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/category/furniture_news), Competitions and Polls (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/category/competitions)
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_gb/Article_Elfos.png

My little Hobbitses, do you have the magic of a wizard and a goblin's work ethic to win?
Inspired by all things Elf, Orc, Goblin and Wizard, I am launching a competition to build Bucho6's Realm.

This means a whole new world and can have rooms small, large, fair and dark. Some of the areas and categories I am looking for to fill our own middle earth include: The Shire, Bree, Mordor, Mount Doom, Rivendell, Moria, the swamps in front of Mordor, Lothlorien, Isengaard, Fangorn Forest, Helms Deep, Rohan - realm of horse lords, a witch’s aluminous realm, Spidery haunts, Gondor (inc. Minas Tirith, Osgliath), human villages, Mirkwood Forest, The Lonely Mountain, Misty Mountains, The Great River, The Mountains of Angmar and MORE! Whatever you want to create from these wonderful Tolkien stories, you can.

There will be more than one winner per place where possible. For example, our Shire could have fields, crops, villages but our volcanic Mount can only have one peak. Our underground mines can have many tunnels and treasure halls, but alas only one residence for me to warm my toes in.

To help you create these worlds and lands, I will be releasing some key Furnis from a variety of ranges to help you. Watery features, grass, pebbles, stonework, ancient ruins and more will be available. You can enter this competition from NOW or wait until the Furni is released - so plan carefully. It will be released for one day only, so take advantage of it.

The closing date for ALL entries is June 29th at 930am. Take a screenshot of your entries and send it with your Habbo name and what it is to [email protected]. Use the subject BUCHOSREALM.

The prize for the room builder of each room chosen to be a part of our realm will receive an appropriate badge to the room they create (goblin, elf, man), 100 Pixels, an Aloe Vera and the 3 Eco free gift trees from Easter.

Look at the pic below of Mordor from Habbo AU. We can beat the Aussies’ efforts! Come on Habbo UK!
SELECTED FURNI RELEASE DATES (available on that day from 12pm to 11am ONLY unless given a *):
Now: Country Furni* is still in the Catalogue – so use it wisely.
June 1: Some Gothic and Bensalem
June 2: A Grunge and Snowy selection
June 3: Some Green and Asian gear
June 4: HabbOlympic ruins and Alhambra bits and bobs
June 5: Tiki* and a special selection*
Cheers my Preciouses,

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_gb/AU_Mordor_CourseLanguage_001.gif
Bucho6Hmm what an interesting comp??

simplymagic
27-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Omg just beat me from posting lul. Anyway I think it's a good comp' but the prize is a bit crap?

crazed
27-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Omg just beat me from posting lul. Anyway I think it's a good comp' but the prize is a bit crap?

A badge isn't bad for abit of room building.

Lukeg92
27-05-2009, 04:05 PM

They are going cheap on the prizes... why would anyone want 100pixels?

Barmi
27-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Anyone know what the badges in question are?

Spy,
27-05-2009, 04:40 PM
june 5th tribe furni to come out ftw <3

-iBraderz
27-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Barmi its thsoe manky devil ones, Go onto habborator.
and the tribe only comes out for a day?
Or does it stay out abit longer?

luce
27-05-2009, 05:23 PM
i am entering for the 100 pixels :)

eight
27-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Whys it always room ******* building!!! :@:@:@:@

Okeanos
27-05-2009, 05:59 PM
what are these badges? ive never seen them before O.O

Whys it always room ******* building!!! :@:@:@:@

there are hardly any proper room building comps anymore so stop complaining! ugh

Lukeg92
27-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Barmi its thsoe manky devil ones, Go onto habborator.
and the tribe only comes out for a day?
Or does it stay out abit longer?

Its out longer it has a * next to it

iArch
27-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Woop looks good - May make something

VelvetClover
27-05-2009, 09:56 PM
They are going cheap on the prizes... why would anyone want 100pixels?

I know! What crap prizes. 100 pixels, a badge and an aloe vera.

lick
27-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Sorry but that room is **** lol

VelvetClover
27-05-2009, 10:51 PM
there are hardly any proper room building comps anymore so stop complaining! ugh

Yeah there are, there are always room building comps going on.

Sorry but that room is **** lol

That's what I was thinking. Habbo probably put it there so people think "Pfft, I can do better than that!" then go and spend a load of credits getting all the stuff from the catalogue to do so.

lick
27-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Yeah there are, there are always room building comps going on.

That's what I was thinking. Habbo probably put it there so people think "Pfft, I can do better than that!" then go and spend a load of credits getting all the stuff from the catalogue to do so.

proper ones, Habbo cant judge for **** they pick crap ones because if they pick the good ones which are usally owned by "staff licks" as people call them there will be uproar

Absently
27-05-2009, 11:46 PM
Wow that really is a crap prize, honestly, who even uses pixels? And an aloe vera? Yeah, as if you're gonna need that. AND ECO GIFTS?! Wth. Just no.

BlueRaven
28-05-2009, 06:38 AM
Looks like someone got bored on the weekend and the only DVD on rental was Lord of The Rings.

I might take part!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!