PDA

View Full Version : The worst feeling in the world..

champions
27-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Going to drown my sorrows..Congrats to Barca..

Closed by preposterous (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed to prevent further arguments & due to going off-topic.

Andeeh
27-05-2009, 09:27 PM
seething.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 09:30 PM
shame!!! you lost fair n square!!!!!!!

glory hunter!!!!!!!!!!

Geraint
27-05-2009, 09:30 PM
how the hell can people who don't go to watch football matches say this is the worst feeling in the world??

champions
27-05-2009, 09:31 PM
I am. Everybody will say Barca were amazing and outclassed us but really it was United were very very poor. If only we had turned up.. I would be celebrating right now.. but Barca have won so congrats to them

Clowgon
27-05-2009, 09:36 PM
I agree, if i was there i would of been soooo angry i would of run down to the pitch and ask the players what the **** are they playing at.....

Oh and Wolverhampton haven't you grown up a little? Stop calling people glory hunters...... Clearly nothing much has changed since I've gone.

Same old people..... With the same old attitude.

Dear oh dear.

Wootzeh
27-05-2009, 09:38 PM
you should try getting relegated, now that's a bad feeling.

this is me right now http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/3499/blackguylaughing.gif

Jibbish
I agree, if i was there i would of been soooo angry i would of run down to the pitch and ask the players what the **** are they playing at.....

Oh and Wolverhampton haven't you grown up a little? Stop calling people glory hunters...... Clearly nothing much has changed since I've gone.

Same old people..... With the same old attitude.

Dear oh dear.
Yeah but he does have a point, you live in birmingham
3 teams to choose from
villa, birmingham and west brom
and you choose man u

Andeeh
seething all of you.

luce
27-05-2009, 09:39 PM
how the hell can people who don't go to watch football matches say this is the worst feeling in the world??

agreed. you didn't even go out to watch it with friends or at the pub!!? if i was there i would have cried but i'm not so i'm sitting here perfectly content.

Geraint
27-05-2009, 09:39 PM
agreed. you didn't even go out to watch it with friends or at the pub!!? if i was there i would have cried but i'm not so i'm sitting here perfectly content.

you are weird tonight, love.

Wootzeh
27-05-2009, 09:41 PM
why didnt you?

champions
27-05-2009, 09:41 PM
Yeah great thinking Geraint. You have to be there to have any feelings at all. :rolleyes: Nice to see you back closet Arsenal fan

Geraint
27-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Yeah great thinking Geraint. You have to be there to have any feelings at all. :rolleyes: Nice to see you back closet Arsenal fan

I haven't been anywhere. You've been off crying. You're not a true fan, you do not feel the feelings that some on here do.

Andeeh
27-05-2009, 09:46 PM
seething man u fans just how i like it

Wootzeh
27-05-2009, 09:46 PM
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHING

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 09:49 PM
sum1s very annoyed matee!!

champions
27-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Actually Geraint says I can't have any feelings towards the game because I apparantly don't ever go! So you're all wrong...... I aint seething....

*Removed*

Edited by preposterous (Forum Moderator) - Please don't insult other members.

Andeeh
27-05-2009, 10:00 PM
See seeeeeeeetttttttthhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggg gggggggg

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 10:00 PM
tbh you never go to games, but yeah, I said your seething, so you are, seething?

ok.

i'm thinking of becoming the Sadam Hussain of the Habbox forum, and then dictating all the manure fans, how cool.

Loser
27-05-2009, 10:04 PM
I am. Everybody will say Barca were amazing and outclassed us but really it was United were very very poor. If only we had turned up.. I would be celebrating right now.. but Barca have won so congrats to them

No, no, no. Man Utd did turn up. I they hadn't turned up, they wouldn't have been dominating for the first 10 minutes. It's the fact that Barca were outstanding off the ball. They closed down, they worked together to get the ball back, then they kept it. Man Utd, a brilliant passing side were reduced to hopeful long balls becauseof Barcelona's work rate.

Clowgon
27-05-2009, 10:05 PM
Yeah but he does have a point, you live in birmingham
3 teams to choose from
villa, birmingham and west brom
and you choose man u

Yeah i understand but i actually grew up supporting them......
If my brother's supported a Midlands club then i would of most likely to of followed them and support that team...

You can't say fans around the world who support United are glory hunters. That's ludicrous.

tbh you never go to games, but yeah, I said your seething, so you are, seething?

ok.

i'm thinking of becoming the Sadam Hussain of the Habbox forum, and then dictating all the manure fans, how cool.

I liked how you chose to brush my post under the carpet......

Can't face the facts.....

Andeeh
27-05-2009, 10:07 PM
^^ another seether and with that post im off to bed

Love you all man u fans <3

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 10:08 PM
i don't have carpet i have laminate flooring?

meh, i brushed it underneath my bed? will that do for you?

I am Saddam Hussain.

champions
27-05-2009, 10:08 PM

ok.

How do you know I never go to games? :S

I've probably been to more than you this season. Plus I have to pay for my own tickets where you probably beg your mum and dad to buy you a season ticket. Kid.

Wootzeh
27-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Yeah i understand but i actually grew up supporting them......
If my brother's supported a Midlands club then i would of most likely to of followed them and support that team...

You can't say fans around the world who support United are glory hunters. That's ludicrous.

I liked how you chose to brush my post under the carpet......

Can't face the facts.....
If the **** didn't win anything then no foreigners wouldn't 'support' them. And neither would any of you lot as you aren't from Manchester, you only support them because they have won a lot in your lifetime.

/thread

Clowgon
27-05-2009, 10:11 PM
^^ another seether and with that post im off to bed

Love you all man u fans <3

Liverpool are no one without Gerrard and Torres......

Think you gonna do well in a few years time... Gerrard's getting no younger.

Won't be able to replace him, You team will crumble.

i don't have carpet i have laminate flooring?

meh, i brushed it underneath my bed? will that do for you?

I am Saddam Hussain.

Your insane, pathetic, stupid. GROW UP LITTLE 10-YEAR OLD.

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

Pathetic, i cba with total losers like you,

Edited by Catzsy [Forum Moderator]: Please do not be rude to others.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 10:14 PM
I like how I get under your skin and piss you off.

you make everyone lol.

I make myself lol because I piss you off, it's so cool.

you're the fool mate!!!

Everyone lols at you!

Loser
27-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Liverpool are no one without Gerrard and Torres......

Think you gonna do well in a few years time... Gerrard's getting no younger.

Won't be able to replace him, You team will crumble.

Liverpool beat Man Utd 2-1 this season without either.

Andys
27-05-2009, 10:17 PM
How can you be "seething" after your club got to the Champions League final, and got beat by a team who are in amazing form this season, even though you won the world club cup, league cup, and the premier league - and you're pissed off because you didn't win?

greedy *****.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 10:18 PM
He's a glory hunter, you should expect this.

Jack.Lfc
27-05-2009, 10:18 PM
Liverpool beat Man Utd 2-1 this season without either.

Took the words from me :D

Wootzeh
27-05-2009, 10:22 PM
*Removed*
sssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttthh hhhhhhhhiiiiiiiinnnnnggg :eusa_danc

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 10:22 PM
i think he got pissed off, cried, and left.

Skajo
27-05-2009, 10:23 PM
I'm pretty sure the Jews felt worse in 1942.

Wolverhampton
27-05-2009, 10:24 PM
Tell him that! it's like his house just burnt down.

Andys
27-05-2009, 10:24 PM
I'm pretty sure the Jews felt worse in 1942.
:lol::lol:

Jack.Lfc
27-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Not mine but:

United united how do you fare? Barca wher playing with 5 men to spare, embarrising watchin men against boys, Messi and co playing with toys. A man named Bob Paisley had 3 cups to show, does the purple faced *******? the ansew is NO! A long old journey back to home, and the saying is true ' THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE ROME'

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!